• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [DOWNLOAD] Trinity

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by xzjv, Jan 12, 2016.

1. roifok

roifok Member

@xzjv Thank you for .769, Fixed all the issues i got.

I love you man !

2. Drakex89

Drakex89 Member

This does not work for me..
      Compiler Error: A:\Games\D3\Db2\Plugins\Trinity\ProfileTags\TakeFromStashTag.cs(19,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Trinity.ProfileTags' already contains a definition for 'TakeFromStashTag'
      Compiler Error: A:\Games\D3\Db2\Plugins\Trinity\ProfileTags\TakeFromStashTag.cs(25,42) : error CS0111: Type 'TakeFromStashTag' already defines a member called 'MainTask' with the same parameter types

When putting in new trinity. others work fine.

3. nkw512

nkw512 New Member

Is there a way to change monk default routine to use less cyclone strike? Running 6 inna 2 rainment generator

4. ditze86

ditze86 New Member

Drakex89: I had to delete my old Trinity files in order to get it to work fine. You should try that

5. Volfied

Volfied New Member

Trinity 2.250.769

BUG with Monk One Punch build

1. The Arcane Sentry avoidance is totally messed, he is unable to avoiding them, often he go in middle of them ! I Think the problem is that the bot is not calculating the circle of the arcane, but, instead, it only consider the line position of the arcane in that moment. The Resoult is that often monk will use dashing strike to go in middle of them and when the multiple ray touch him ... Bye bye. If i'm tue, if you can catch the avoidance area of the arcane and stay away from that area, all problems will be vanish ^^
      2. The One Punch Build is a ranged attach build (15 yards max distance), not a close combat, but bot is often keeping goind in close combat with every mob (Trash, elite, GR boss .. ecc). The conseguence is the losing of the charge bonus of the sweeping wind, so your damage go to nothing. Also when it go in close combat, sometimes it follow the target without attacking him, after a while it start to attack.
      3. Dashing strike is very bad used, it seems that there is a time and after that is start using it regardless if it's usefull or no. For example: Attacking bos, it stay at a certain distance, and all is going well, then you can see a slight movment, the bot have used DS. It's no sense because with DS you can have increase avoidance, increase attack bomus and could have increase damage reduction, but if you use for no movment (so no bonus on attack) and to avoid nothing, it's useless. It's should be used to normal movment to fast move, but to avoid things in combat, not to random cast in combat staying on the place ! Also it seems that the DS on movment is calculating bad the distance / direction to take, you can see very well in town when you have to identify items, when it's approaching the book of cain, sometimes it will use the DS to move in opposite direction and them it will walk to the right spot.

For now is all what i seen, more on next builds, but a checkbox with a slider where to chose the distance to maintain will be fine to fix in evey build where the bug (2) will be present !
      Tnk for your work !

6. JohnsonRod

JohnsonRod New Member

Hi Team!

I think there is a bug in the NerdersGoblinFarmQuickRoutes.xml file. I've noticed that when I run the profile, the bot immediately outputs the message "Rainbow Goblins Portal is up!" (before actually teleporting to the first location). After the profile finally finds a rainbow portal, the bot will not enter it and just staggers around until the gold/xp inactivity timeout. When the rainbow goblin is killed the "Rainbow Goblins Portal is up!" does not output again, leading me to believe the code to enter the portal isn't actually running.

I've tried mimicking the code in Evilscoop's goblin.xml file but I can't get it to work. Evilscoop's file (https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/revised-wings-and-pets-2017.295912/) does seem to work, but I have much better luck with the NerdersGoblinFarmQuickRoutes.xml routes. My WD gets stuck very frequently using Evilscoop's profile and I've found more goblins per hour using the Nerder's file.

I am running Trinity 2.250.767.

Thank you for any assistance. Trying to get those damn Cosmic Wings!

Regards

7. Bertrand

Bertrand Active Member

how come nobody noticed that the ltk lon monk routine is completely broken. first of all it ignores elites sometimes when runs out of spirit for a split seconds. so naturally thats not a problem he just moves on, however when facing rboss and runs out of spirit for a split seconds before casting blinding flash to refill spirit the entire routine breaks and he stops attacking and does not attack at all untill gold inactivity kicks in.

8. Guld

Guld Member

Hello. I'm experiencing numerous errors with the bot. Several different types of errors. I am constantly asked to update Trinity. Right now I run with Trinity 2,250,769 BETA and here are all the same errors. Is there a newer version? If yes, where can I find it?

9. DBzor

DBzor New Member

[​IMG] http://imgur.com/a/ZBa1c
      Stucked and spamming:
      [Trinity 2.250.775] [Rift] Oh look! There is a portal over there, let's see what's on the other side.
      [Trinity 2.250.775] [ActorFinder] It looks like we couldn't path to the destination, lowering the search radius (New Radius = 50)

Second thing is new impale build routine using vault a way too much deacreasing damage boost from endless walk combo. Even sometimes vaulting into molten, leaving elites behind, leaving drops behind from shard goblin for example.

DB beta 1.1.3154.652

10. Guld

Guld Member

can someone post link to download of the newest db and trinity versions? thanks

11. Kannai

Kannai New Member

Could anyone provide a changelog for 772 rev?

12. TheDaffy27

TheDaffy27 New Member

Trinity 2.250.772 BETA No recovery after death

13. MyKogInYourAshe

MyKogInYourAshe Member

772 Seems to have Problems with Pickup. It stands beside the loot and tries to pickup over and over again and fails. This can take around 60-70 seconds. The Problem appeared with Wiz only.

14. forth

forth New Member

Interresting, in Hydra forum branch Nightbreeze says he updated his Hydra version up to 1.4, yet in latest Trinity version it says 1.0.0 version. Is it really not the latest one?

15. ongoy

ongoy Member

Hello there I just want the Main to pickup what the Follower drop in town, this is not possible?
      i want my bot to pick up item dropped by a second bot in town , the Box is unchecked in trinity, all seems good, but he doesn't take them
      he make when full Book of cain > Stash > Salvage and still doesn't pickup all the legendary dropped near the book of cain, any clue?

16. lelliott7

lelliott7 New Member

Hey there, I wondered what happened the API Keys that you used to be able to insert to get push notifications on items? Is that no longer a setting? it was really great. Anyways it looked like this in the old trinity:
      [​IMG]

17. jtchen85

jtchen85 New Member

I've noticed that the past few versions changed something with Item List rules (currently on 2.250.789). Even if I set an item's "Must Have Properties" to say something like "PrimaryStat: 950", it seems to continue keeping those items even if the primary stat is below that figure. This used to work pretty well, but recently stopped with the last Demonbuddy update.

18. Lurchk

Lurchk New Member

With All due respect, this forum needs to be closed the heck down, and restarted. Leave the current info, and start a new one. there is WAY too much info to sort through for old versions.

Sorry, but I love you guys!!
      -Mike

19. DiscoDancer

DiscoDancer Member

xzjv, im just posting bugs.

Wisdom of Kalan (Amulet) missing on ur items list.

All gems aren't being picked up or stored. Picked then up manually and they haven't been moved.

Paragon points aren't upgrading.

Crusader LoN isn't doing anything. Casts steed and then afks. Upload log when I get home.

Necro drops below essence for upkeep of Aquila Cuirass 90 percent of resources.

Weird behavior in this log. Bot stayed in act 5, moved items from first stash spot on page one, and moved some items to last page. Not sure how to describe it, but this
      1192 2017-06-30 19.03 log has it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    20. bubonik

bubonik New Member

not use preparation in dh buld generic routine by xzjv>before update was good. and not use potion

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017