• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Draenor Angler Achievement Fishing Profiles

Discussion in 'FishingBuddy' started by Miller, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Miller

Miller New Member

Hi all

So i have been looking a little bit around for some fishing profiles for the Draenor Angler Achievement and didn't seem to find any so i though that i should make some my self, so after getting the Achievement my self, and testing out the profiles doing so, i though i share them with you guys.
      The profiles can also be used for the "A True Draenor Angler" Quest (Just remember to use the "Nat's Hookshot" quest item)
      The profiles are VERY simple, so you might have to change the facing direction if HB don't fix it by itself, but it should do the job for you.
      Some of the profiles have mailbox, but it should not be needed because you only need 100 of each kind of fish.

The only thing needed is AutoAngler2 (Don't enable poolfishing, works just fine with the baits)
      BUT i suggest you also use the plugin MasterBaiter
      REMEMBER to change your settings to NOT kill in between hotspots.

For the guys that does not know, of don't wanna search for it them self,
      The Achievement Draenor Angler requires 100 of each kind of Enormous fish, these fish are fished up around Draenor.

I suggest that before you start the profiles you fish a little in your Garrison and collect one of each kind of bait (7 kinds) ex. Fat Sleeper Bait
      I also suggest loading up on some Bright Baubles or better before going out.
      There is also a profile for fishing in your Garrison (with Mailbox) in the profile pack (Horde Only)
      if anyone have a profile for the Alliance Garrison that i can have, let me know and ill put it in the pack.

if you are using MasterBaiter set "Rotate Baits" to "False"
      And change the bait to the zone that you are in.
      like this:

[​IMG]

I hope you guys find the profiles and my little guide to them helpful.
      Have a nice day

1st profile

Frostfire Ridge - Enormous Fire Ammonite
      Here you just start the profile from your Garrison(Horde) and the bot will do it rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Fire Ammonite" to "True"

2nd profile

Gorgrond - Enormous Jawless Skulker
      Here you take a flight path to Bastion Rise and start HB, the bot will do the rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Jawless Skulker" to "True"

3rd profile

Talador - Enormous Blackwater Whiptail
      Here you take a flight path to Terokkar Refuge and start HB, the bot will do the rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Blackwater Whiptail" to "True"

4th profile
      Shadowmoon Valley - Enormous Blind Lake Sturgeon
      This profile you can start right after the 3rd profile, or if you start from somewhere els you can take a flight path to Terokkar Refuge and start HB, the bot will do the rest (you might pull some mobs going there, so be aware)
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Blind Lake Sturgeon" to "True"

5th profile
      Spires of Arak - Enormous Abyssal Gulper Eel
      Here you take a flight path to Akeeta's Hovel (Spires of Arak border of Shadowmoon Valley) and start HB, the bot will do the rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Abyssal Gulper Eel" to "True"

6th profile
      Spires of Arak - Enormous Sea Scorpion
      Here you take a flight path to Pinchwhistle Gearworks and start HB, the bot will do the rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Sea Scorpion" to "True"

7th profile
      Nagrand - Enormous Fat Sleeper
      Here you take a flight path to Riverside Post (i believe this is for Horde only) and start HB, the bot will do the rest
      if you are using MasterBaiter set "Fat Sleeper" to "True"

ps. English is not my first language, so sorry for any typos and/or grammar problems

Edit: Forgot to mention i only tested the profiles as Horde, Let me know what profiles gives you problems as Alliance and ill try and make some for you.

EDIT:
      HERE is a SVN if people want that, i will keep updating the profiles if needed, and hopefully soon a Fully AFK 1-7 profile

Code:
      V0.1:
      Changed some hotspots, Garrison and Frostfire Ridge should work better now

SVN gets updated with the packs
      Here is the profile pack:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
      Dimsal, Thepro27, SpykerX07 and 4 others like this.
    2. stevelulwow

stevelulwow New Member

On the first profile - My pally faces away from the lava and if I try to turn him around it just goes back to facing away from the lava.

3. Miller

Miller New Member

Yeah it does face the wrong way some times, but i don't have any problems changing the direction my self.
      As far as i know, for the profile to be able to "auto-face" over the normal HB function (or AutoAngler), it has to be a profile for ProfessionBuddy, and that's a bit more advance writing then i know atm, but i will look into making more advance profiles in the future.

4. Sneck

Sneck New Member

Thanks i will give this a try "still more than i can do with profiles so you SIR are great.. thank you"

5. galliker

galliker New Member

Thanks works great :)

6. Lokeboy

Lokeboy Member

This looks awesome, going to try it right away! :)

Edit: Is this horde only? My toon seemed to be running close to a horde camp and getting killed by the guards all the time in nagrand.

7. Miller

Miller New Member

Sorry forgot to mention i only tested as horde, sadly i don't have any Alliance chars to test out on, can you let me know what profiles that does not work for you, and ill try and make some for Alliance to.

8. Makulu

Makulu New Member

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't this useless without full automation?
      What's the advantage of this over using AutoAngler2/MasterBaiter without a profile?

9. pishuleru

pishuleru New Member

It just stands in front of the pool and does nothing. Moreover i have the same issue of the paladin : on hte first profile he's no facing the pool correctly and when i try to do it manually it just goes back to his initial positioning.

10. Miller

Miller New Member

updated the profile
      try and see if it works better now

11. Miller

Miller New Member

Yes you are missing something, the thing called Laziness, like i said in my post, its just some very simple profiles for the people who don't wanna do it them self,
      i am also working on a fully automated profile as soon as possible, i also said this in the post

12. pishuleru

pishuleru New Member

Dunno... I'm trying the garrison profile atm and i think that something is wrong with autoangler. The profile is only supposed to go to the hotspost. Once the char is there he stands still and does nothing. I've already tried a clean instal of HB.. Any TipS?

I'm pretty sure that something broke. Autoangler was working fine before i used your first profile. It then tried to cast fish multiple times when i was on the hotspot and failed because of the wrong facing. It then blacklisted the spot and now it's not working as supposed anymore :\

13. Lokeboy

Lokeboy Member

I don't want to hate anything on your profiles, they seemed great as far as i tested (except for the one that pulled horde guards). But autoangler? (problem might be somewhere else) is really slow and looks so bot-ish. I found it was much more efficient and less attention drawing to just stand in one place with autoangler not set to poolfishing. I just don't see the advantage of poolfishing in this case, since i hit the 100/100 achievement in less then 30 min for each zone by NOT poolfish.

14. Miller

Miller New Member

Never said anything about enabling Poolfishing :)

have now edited my post to include not using Poolfishing :)
      thx for the heads up

15. Lokeboy

Lokeboy Member

Ooooh, i see! So these profiles gives the advantage of walking to the spot instead of manually go there and sit down to fish? :)

16. darkrumor

darkrumor New Member

Attached is an Alliance version for Nagrand that is right by Yrel's Watch flight path. The OP one was too close to elite horde camp. Thanks for putting this all together OP. only 2 more left!

Attached Files:

17. pishuleru

pishuleru New Member

Disabling the "Fish in pools" entry fixed all my problems. Thanks

18. totibob

totibob New Member

This one doesn't work for me. Still moves to the same spot near the horde camp. Everything else works great! Thanks a bunch!

Edit: Is there maybe a way to fix this myself? I have never made any profiles but when i open the file in notepad i noticed it looks pretty simple. Is it the last hotspots entry which decides where my toon will fish?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    19. madturk

madturk New Member

Great job on profile :) One question tho, anyway you can make the profile travels to next zone and next etc? So it can be full afk over night?
      Thank you :)

20. #BADA55

#BADA55 New Member

Can i fish for giant fishes with this profile to make a daily with Nat Pagle?