• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Draenor Flying

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Aion, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hello Ukjent,

Out of the log provided, the bot failed to generate route from The Shimmer Moor to Darktide Roost, which happen very rarely but still its possible. As you have seen, after restart, the profile works as expected.

Using FlyTo behavior is mandatory for this product, because it can be terminated, when certain criteria is met (Particular subzone is discovered in this case). This speed up the exploring significantly!

2. Georgebot

Georgebot New Member

im sorry but i just downloaded this and i have no idea how to start it, please help. im noob

3. Aion

Hello Georgebot,
      In Buddy Store "My Purchases" page you should have the product listed under Profiles section:
      [​IMG]

And it need to be enabled, like the example above.

Then restart Honorbuddy client, and you should be able to load it with it.

If you have it not in the list, you should contact the Honorbuddy official support to check the issue.

Btw, new update was pushed to Buddy Store last night:

[​IMG]

Apologize for the late-night lexical typo in the update info.

It meant that if you run the product on accounts with already unlocked Draenor Flying (for example the Apexis Tanaan Dailies 6.2),

flying will be disabled within the bonus objective zones for all activities, but opening the chests for Unseen Influence (yes, flying is still enabled for them, due to their rareness + they are shared with everyone in the zone, so flying will definitely help to be the first taking them)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    4. Georgebot

Georgebot New Member

:) thanks heaps

5. Aion

v.1.51 Update is Approved and ready to use on Buddy Store:
      [​IMG]
      A recent fix was uncredited above: Demonslayer of Tanaan was greatly improved (Much more human now)

If you run the product on accounts with already unlocked Draenor Flying, (for example farming the Apexis Tanaan Dailies 6.2):

Flying will be disabled within the bonus objective zones for all activities, but opening the chests for Unseen Influence.

Yes, flying is still enabled for them, due to their rareness + they are shared with everyone in the zone, so flying will definitely help to be the first taking them.

Flying is disabled in certain 6.2 Garrison Campaign steps with farming stuff on the field.

6. woaihsw

woaihsw New Member

Hi, I am trying this profile and something is not working.

Here is my status, I have already finished all achievement for flying except Securing Draenor.

I manually did Assault on the Pit today because it's finally rolled, and left all other quests of this achievement for your profile to do.

When I start auto loader peofile, my character go to interact with daily quest table but it can't get any quest because I finished one today.

Then bot just stopped,it won't do anything like buying quest from Sergeant Crowler.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
        File size:
        61 KB
        Views:
    7. Aion

Hello woaihsw,

Because you have made by hand the Assault Daily - The Pit, the Master Auto Loader (this in the main folder - for the full Pathfinder package) is coded to skip Securing Draenor, if you have already completed one or several of the Daily Assault and/or Missive Quests today, assuming you have already ran it. So tomorrow it will work as usual.

So, to get it work today, you need to start the Securing Draenor/Auto Loader.xml profile, which will buy all the required Missives, or till you have Garrison Resources - max 2200 GR spent.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    8. nobodys

nobodys New Member

Dear Aion,

I tried a trail of the Dreanor flying profile today but I cant get it to work.
      When I start the securing deanor part, It buys all the mission and then stands still in my garrions and Honnorbuddy is saying downloading Mesh for more then 30min.

I hope I just did something wrong and its a easy fix. Hope you can help me.

Cheers,

Attached Files:

9. Aion

Hello nobodys,

It seems you have started Honorbuddy without Administrative privileges or similar, because the bot cannot write in the default Meshes path:

10. nobodys

nobodys New Member

It was was Administrative, but if you reinstall Honnorbuddy it doesnt change the Mesh Folder location:

Older Traith from maxeldon1: OK, so I figured out why the mesh download crashes.

If you reinstall HB, and change the default install location - the installer doesn`t change the meshfolder location. It still is the original path suggested by HB - which ofc doesn`t exist.

So I did what CodenamG suggested in another old thread:

"go into your honorbuddy folder, and make a new folder called "Meshes" then click "settings and tools" and change the mesh folder location to the new folder you just created"

So - problem fixed. Just close the thread..

(Maybe it helps if people have the same problem as me some day and thanks for the quick reply, it lead to finding the problem!)
      Cheers, now time to test the profile with the time left on trail :)

11. rezonen94

rezonen94 Member

Geting stuck in spires of arak on CO: 41,9X, 50,4Y

When trying to get either Garrison worksmans hammer or elixir of shadow sight

EDIT:

It doesen't detect that i alredy got the garrison worksmans hammer, that's why it's stuck. How do i solve this ?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
    12. rezonen94

rezonen94 Member

Nvm it was on my end, had a 2 hour fight with blizzard chat before a high positioned manager logged onto my account and fixed the stuff xD

13. Aion

Hello, you were having wow cache issue probably. With WoW Client restart it usually fix it.

14. red1989

red1989 New Member

塔纳安屠魔者要杀20个 但是他在这里就自动停止了 或者就杀10个就不杀了 该如何办?

15. Endies

Endies New Member

Hi Nice Addon mate,

I'm using the 3 day trial currently.
      I noticed using the exploration part my character just stops and dosen't move.
      For example the following appears: [Profile Message]: Moving to Anguish Fortress
      And my character just stays and doesn't move.. Sometimes this will appear for 5-10minutes before moving. Other times my character wont move at all.
      [Profile Message]: Moving to does this for all areas.

Thanks hopefully, hopefully I'll buy when the 3 days is nearly up

16. Aion

Hello red1989, cannot understand chinese indeed.
      Hello Endies,

Will need a log file attached for proper support issue answering.

The usual stay behavior with exploring profiles is due to meshes downloading, due to these profiles need all the meshes for certain zone or map being downloaded before starting.

17. woaihsw

woaihsw New Member

What red1989 said is "Demonslayer of Tanaan quest is not working properly, this quest require kill 20 demons, but bot stoped at 10 or less".

18. Zettel

Zettel New Member

Hi Aion,
      where can i find "The Saberstalkers farming to Exalted Profile" :)

19. Aion

Hello, its bugged in the current release, it will be fixed and much more human-like in the next update.
      Hello Zettel,

The Saberstalkers grind was not working go1od for all-round bot accounts (ex. for certain mid-geared casters) due to its nature of solo farming elite beasts, so it is currently in beta only, in attempt to fixing it.

20. rezonen94

rezonen94 Member

Na it was an error on blizz side