• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Endless Naxx Frostweave Farm

Discussion in 'Farming' started by samoday, May 10, 2014.

1. romibaer

romibaer Member

How can i set the Profile to mail all the greens to my enchanter ?
      It`s mailing all the cloth fine and the Profile works fantastic !
      Thx bro

2. samoday

samoday New Member

Better for you to get the plugin called MrItemRemover2. With proper setting in the plugin, it will mail whatever you want to your alt. It's what I use, although I just vendor my greens/blues/purples. It's still a very good pug-in to have.

3. stone19delta

stone19delta New Member

what folder does this go into? Pluggins?

4. samoday

samoday New Member

This profile does not require you to put it into any specific folder. Just drop into the profiles folder inside Honorbuddy. Then load the profile into HB with the Questing bot.

5. stone19delta

stone19delta New Member

thanks a bunch

6. stone19delta

stone19delta New Member

Seems to be working, i do however have a question: in between bat pulls it will just sit still for what seems like 1 or 2 minutes and then move off to another pull is this normal? During this time he does not eat drink etc.

7. samoday

samoday New Member

I've been looking into that, and I believe it is the wait timer I have set. I think it is conflicting with something else and causing it to wait longer than what is needed. I'll post an update as soon as I can.

8. stone19delta

stone19delta New Member

awesome, your the man

9. samoday

samoday New Member

Changed the SVN location as I have been having some problems with the Admin aspects. Old SVN does not work. You will need to re-download from the SVN link on the 1st page. It is now up to date.

10. Killahoo

Killahoo New Member

hey awesome profile man but i have a huge problem...after each run my toon moves to random locations like grizzlyhills and explores the hell out of it instead resetting the instance and keep farming...what the hell am i doing wrong?

11. samoday

samoday New Member

umm... I have no clue. First time I have ever heard of it doing that. Probably has something to do with vendor or something. I'll have to look into it, but for now, I haven't the slightest clue as to why your toon would do that.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you are Alliance. It's the only part of the profile that I have been unable to test as I have no Alliance toons.

12. Killahoo

Killahoo New Member

yeah i am alliance...couldn't you just simply add a non vendor profile? because most of us botter let the profile run monitored while watching a movie or do other stuff...unless they give a shit if their account is banned or not... i would really appreciate a non vendor/Mammoth vendor profile^^

keep the great work up and going....Lots of Love (no Homo...unless u r in to it^^) from Germany

13. samoday

samoday New Member

You still have to mail items, and Mammoth doesn't cover that unfortunately. So, adding the mammoth is kind of pointless. Unless of course you sto pthe bot on occasion and mail it yourself. I'll have this updated soon. Being a Holiday weekend here, I don't have much time.

14. Killahoo

Killahoo New Member

take your time and enjoy the weekend...and yes i would have to stop the bot from time to time to mail...but i do that anyways to check auctions on my bank alt...so it would be no difference to my handfarming schedule...do whatever is the best to realize...if you need the coords of the vendor and mailbox in wintergarde keep (alliance) i would gladly check them for you

15. minidrekk

minidrekk New Member

My mage starts pulling the first group of mobs but then just stands there doing nothing except casting Ice Barrier to stay alive, any ideas on whats wrong?
      I have added both of those files to the Quest Behaviours so it should not be that,

16. samoday

samoday New Member

Turn "force combat" on if you are using Millz Portal routine. That's the only reason why you would be just standing there. If you are using someone elses routine, look around in the settings for anything that will force your toon to attack.

17. minidrekk

minidrekk New Member

I'm using the standard class that comes with HB (singular i think) and my attack is enabled on it, EDIT: Also I forgot to mention im using it on "Questing" is this the right one to use it on?

Last edited: May 26, 2014
    18. samoday

samoday New Member

As I don't, nor have I ever, use singular. I don't know the settings on it. And yes, the bot it needs is Questing.

Only thing I can think of for you to try, is to open the profile in a text editer (notepad++ is what I use) Find the lines that say DISABLE COMBAT and ENABLE COMBAT and delete the entire line. You'll find it inside the Hotspots of the code. Should be easy to spot. Once you have done that, it SHOULD easily just pull one group at a time instead of pulling 3 groups.

Yes, it slows the profile down and won't gather as much cloth, but it should fix your problem.

19. Ezac

Ezac New Member

As someone who has tried botting a bunch with mage it would seem that if your water elemental (i assume your'e frost) gets aggro the character doesn't know what to do so it just stands there and wait for it to die, sometimes even when you got mobs on you so if your'e at the computer you can resummon the water elemental, otherwise it seems that we are fucked.

20. minidrekk

minidrekk New Member

So I tried to delete those lines but now the bot only walkes to the room with all the bats and then turns around and walks out of naxxramas and repeats :/

!!! EDIT: Got it working by simply changing my routine singular to Portal and then to King-wow and king-wow made it work thanks for the help :)

Last edited: May 27, 2014