• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Endless Naxx Frostweave Farm

Discussion in 'Farming' started by samoday, May 10, 2014.

1. lordabel

lordabel New Member

Hi Samoday, I think this is a fantastic profile, one can actually get around 50 stacks of cloth per hour. On my high-populated server, cloth sells around 20G/stack, which is kind of a bummer. Nevertheelss, I sill can get around 1~1.5k/hr through AH and vendor.
      I'm not familiar with coding, and I'm using Alliance. I think there are two slight problems, other users have already posted them. Apart from these, it's perfection.
      1) After pulling 3 crowds, toon waits for 1 minute before moving to next. I see that you are working on it. I have absolutely no idea why it does that right now. If you check optimised dungeon farm profiles, you might get something.
      2) Alliance toon may get stuck when mailing. (I think it's possible that Horde may have the same problem)Two red stuck messages appeared and suddenly my toon goes to other maps and go sightseeing. Do you think it's possible to add something to the mail part. Like dismount, check if have cloth, mail, mount, fly to Naxx?It doesn't happen everytime, but it's a problem if we want to AFK.

Thanks you so much for bringing the world this profile. I don't know if I'm helping at all, thank you for your time.
      Your friend half a world away.

2. samoday

samoday New Member

If you are going to run this profile as frost, then yes, I suggest you simply put your pet on passive so that it draws no aggro and will not attack. Personally, I use arcane when farming with this profile, so I don't have any issues.

3. samoday

samoday New Member

Yes, it's still a work in progress. Working out little kinks here and there. I haven't had much time to look at it this week because of the Holiday and being in night courses.

As far as the Alliance aspect, that is something that I really can't work on because I do not have any Alliance toons. Most of the mailing code came from Botanist. Which I am very grateful to him for allowing me to use it. Working with someone elses code requires a little more work as I don't know exactly what he had planned. I'll get it figured out. Simply because Frostweave Cloth on my very high populated server (6th most populated server I believe), sells for 50-70 gold per stack. I'll get it sorted out soon.

4. begeezy

begeezy New Member

I am having issues with this profile. It keeps trying to set my hearthstone to Wintergarde keep, but it cannot find the innkeeper.

5. romibaer

romibaer Member

you have to be neutral...just do a few quests...it only takes a few minutes...
      hope this helped you :)

6. lordabel

lordabel New Member

You da man!
      I totally get it that you don't have Alliance toons. Take your time. Great work so far!

7. wilderg99

wilderg99 New Member

having a problem where when bags are full and needs to hearth it just AFKs anyone having this issue? yes my hearth is set to venomspite

8. samoday

samoday New Member

UPDATE

Made some minor changes. Revision count is at 6. Any older version will still have those mistakes.

1. Increased pull distance
      2. Removed wait timers inside Naxx during every 3rd pull.
      3. Lowered the amount of food the profile requires to 10.

I went through all the code this morning and I can not see any reason why anyone's character would fly off to random places when going to vendor after getting a stuck message.

If someone else who has experience with coding, please look through it and see if you can find out why it would do that. It doesn't seem to pick any certain place to go, but to just fly around to random places. Maybe it's an Honorbuddy issue, I don't know. Personally, I've never witnessed my bot doing this.

9. wilderg99

wilderg99 New Member

samoday is there anyway to make it so it pulls everything and aoes it?

10. Nionios

Nionios New Member

You need to do the first few quests. Once you rescue the 5 villages she will appear. She is one of the five that you rescue.

11. hotdogydog

hotdogydog New Member

What boat start this profile?

12. samoday

samoday New Member

Org/Stormwind. Although it doesn't matter where you start it.

13. Poper21

Poper21 New Member

14. samoday

samoday New Member

Yes, there are some opening quests that Alliance must do in order to use the Inn Keeper.

15. lam007

lam007 New Member

the bot stucks very often when he want to loot the bats,
      the bats are already looted but he just stayed there... then i have to move him some meters then its going well to the next time

Can i somehow blacklist the mob he wants too loot after lets say 5 seconds of doing nothing?

some solutions?

P.S: running it in Questbot

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    16. eepohno

eepohno Member

question what bot base do I run this in o.o been doing questing one and my character stands inside and gets a fatal error stopping bot...cause they try n mount inside the raid o.o also I removed the tea and scrolls + cloth from my protected items..but the profile makes her keep them? o_O anyway I can make it just vendor everything.

second time when she has full bags she doesnt exit out. she gets super close to the portal but doesn't leave before trying to mount, then fatal errors ._.

EDIT! NM got it working on my laptop o.o but still only gaining 300-350g an hour ._. Frostweave doesn't sell fast or for much on my server.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    17. nowonhold

nowonhold New Member

i don't know if i'm doing it wrong (don't think i am) but i ran this for about 3 hours and got 1100g and had instenc lock did bliz nerf the loot ?

18. cheesepasta

cheesepasta New Member

Hey guys. I managed to get this working nicely on a 85 blood dk, my current battlechest bot.

I had trouble killing the gargoyles at the first if the plague corner, so what I did was, clear it on 10 man, instead of 25, then just farm the trash like regular.

Only other thing I had to do was delete the non-combat code, and use the plugin "Combat Puller" to pull a number of mobs my bot can handle.

This could also easily be done by switching around the non-combat times, as to not pull so much.

Thanks, great profile! Making ton of Frostweave.

19. Insta

Insta Member

Hey guys. Great profiles seems to work well. I have an issue where the profile tries to use hearthstone but its already on a 30 min cool down, I think the profile assumes the hearthstone is 15 minutes cool down. This cause the bot to get a fatal error and gets stuck at the door inside naxx. any ideas how to resolve? Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    20. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

2k - 3k per hour ? aren't you over exaggerating a little bit ?