• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Epidemic - Richie's Affliction Warlock PvP Combat Routine [Pro Edition]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by RichieCR, Jul 26, 2013.

1. lucajjon

lucajjon New Member

How exactly does your BOT differ from Gladiator Suite?

Which one is better for RBGs and which one is better for Arena?

Are there options for just pure DPS without hard casting fears? - The reason I ask this is I sort of want a profile where if I am in an RBG with a bunch of multidotters on my team and we're just PURELY applying pressure I don't want to hard cast a fear and I want all DOTS on all 10 targets if possible. I notice that Gladiator Suite will DOT 2-3 targets and then drain soul for single target pressure which is not what I want it to do; I want DOTS on all 10 before drain souling.

2. DrStrider

DrStrider New Member

Switched from Singular to this routine and noticed an immediate difference. Went from somewhere near the bottom/mid of the BG list to the top 5, with more damage than 9/10 players on both teams. Is it just me though or is the bot refreshing certain dots on targets way too often? Seems to go into fits every now and then just refreshing corruption. EDIT: There's a good chance it has to do with the update that just went through to HB.

3. lucajjon

lucajjon New Member

I noticed that this morning... It refreshed Unstable Affliction when it was at 14 seconds which made no sense to me.

And it actually did it like twice in a row which was slightly weird.

4. RichieCR

RichieCR Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Guys,

send me a log of this. Should not refresh at 14 secs.

It refreshes earlier since the new expansion because the time left on dots get extended and not just overwritten.

5. RichieCR

I can't really comment on GS, because I'm not creating copies of other routines, I go by my own ideas and experiences. :)

For the mass dotting:

Grab the trial and try the BG ownage mode(or something like this).

This mode just applies/refreshes dots on everyone around you. Only using single-target spells when EVERYONE around you is fully dotted.

With the right gear it can do insane amount of damage in team fights. With dot teams I use this mode even in arena. :)

6. xxsoulxx

xxsoulxx New Member

Hi i just purchased your routine but it doesn't show up in the Bot. Help ( i restarted ofc )

7. Bionic

Bionic Member

You should to select Affli spec and after this start HB and choose CR.

8. khemist92

khemist92 New Member

For some reason it throws me an expection that it cant get the spell ID's therefore the routine refuses to do anything.
      Here's the log file, see if that helps ^^

View attachment 6392 2015-08-11 14.56.txt

9. xxsoulxx

xxsoulxx New Member

Thanks problem solved :))

10. RichieCR

><

Because the code streamed from the store the stack trace is quite FUBAR'd. Can't really figure out what the problem is. Might be that it's trying to cast a spell that you don't have, but theoretically it's not possible, because AFAIK I check for spells if they're existing. Will check with a lowlvl toon.

11. chrisbest558

chrisbest558 Member

So, I have trialed this routine and I am impressed. I have been playing wow since vanilla, but the one thing I have never been able to compete in is pvp. There is just too much going on for me to react to.

Your routines damage output just walks all over glad suites, which I found to be slightly slow (However, its logic is spot on). I want to buy yours however, I am concerned that your CC logic won't compete at a higher rating and I will have to switch at some point to glad. Example; He never fears the focus target, I have tried de-selecting the fear main target but all that results in is no fears ever being cast. At my low rating, the PEW PEW factor of your routines is exactly what I need.

Do you have any plans to improve on the logic? Please don't take this as a dig, your CR is amazing.

PS - I was talking about Arena. I have done RBG with it and it is perfect, expecially the BG Ownage mode.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    12. RichieCR

So much work, so little time. :)

I have big plans for my routines(for this as well), it all depends on how much time I can spend on them.

Currently the first item on my roadmap for this routine is to make a nice UI(like my paladin routine's) and give more options to you guys to be able to refine the routine's behavior more to your liking. :)

13. xxsoulxx

xxsoulxx New Member

@RichieCR : Hi not sure if he casts hunt right, sometimes he doesn't cast it at all ! I,m playing arena with combat bot. Can you add that the routine is using the pvp anti stun trinkets automatically ? What botbase do you recommend for arena ?ยด

installed new now it works again.

Greetz :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    14. khemist92

khemist92 New Member

Thanks for the feedback! Too bad my trial period expired and can't test it out without buying it. Will reconsider when my toon hits 100-ish levels.

Cheers!

15. khemist92

khemist92 New Member

Heya! Back with more info. Just leveled my toon to 30 and it started doing, well something! It summons and heals the pet, but nothing more. Here's a log see if you can figure out something.
      Cheers!

View attachment lock_log.txt

Edit: Lvl 45, still the same thing...

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    16. RichieCR

Damn, something is happened to the low lvl logic.

Just got back from vacation, will check what it might be.

17. kubu69

kubu69 New Member

wow freezing

Hey richie running your script makes my frame rate drop to the point wow completely freezes when i press the start button. When i press stop it fixes. This problem started recently as It's been working fine for the 2 weeks I've had your routine.

Attached Files:

18. lockgod

lockgod New Member

how do i activate this over the singular one? it only says [singular] blah blahh when i open it doesnt give me any options to choose?

19. lockgod

lockgod New Member

i simply use the launcher, open wow with it log in and then hit the launch on honor buddy, i have it set to BGbuddy am i doing something wrong i have your folder extracted into the routines folder, im looking for it to basically just use the dot uptime and i can manage the movement, i got lazy raider in the the bots part, not sure what im doing wrong here, im on a trial trying to see how well this is going to work before i really invest into it.

20. Bionic

Bionic Member

you should to select affliction spec and after this start HB and you will see a singular and Epidemic - Richie's Affliction Warlock PvP Combat Routine [Pro Edition].