• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • EquipMe (Auto-equipping plugin)

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Plugins' started by BobDole, Jan 28, 2015.

1. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

LOL someone's on the fast lane.. I'll test the new release right away :)

thanks!!

2. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

i smell an update coming in:
      add these to trophies:
      Code:
      "Massassi Pendant", "Mark of Cooperation", 
      Btw i would up the Threadsleep for rep tokens use.
      It spams use button but item is still in cast / waittime (3-4/5 seconds is good)

3. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Big fan

Bob you're awesome...

I have tested some stats (primary, armor, crit) and the plug in can handle the checks and changes really good now (the loop works splendidly!! great idea)
      Also the GUI helps a lot to properly set the correct stats!!

What I noticed is that it is still ignoring prototypes (tested with implants and chest gear)
      Also: Could you add another check to "toggles" for Decorations as soon as you figure how to separate them from the other goodies such as rep-items?

Other than that GREAT WORK MAN!!! You're truly worth it :)

ADD: Sorry just one more question . The plugin does need time to compare all the gear. Are you checking the new items in the inventory by slot or as "gear"-type in general? Maybe it's possible to check only the slots which the new Item in the inventory refers to?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    4. BobDole

BobDole Community Developer

So you're saying it's still not equipping implants? I thought I put in a fix for that, but I'll double check it. I have no "prototype" implants to test with so I'll see if I can find/buy one. As for the decorations, it shouldn't be using them any more as of v0.10. It's only looking for a set list of reputation trophies that I hard-coded in.

Edit: It does look like the implant is equipping in your logs. Only the leggings and lightsaber aren't equipping. I can't do anything about that at the moment, but I did message Aevitas about the orange items not working correctly, so hopefully it gets fixed. If that's fixed, it will solve all of these problems.

Thanks very much! That's next on my TODO list, hopefully reducing the runtime in checking. My idea is possibly ignoring items that have been checked in the past. I don't think there's any other way to check only new items that come in, but it would be super nice.

5. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

I have tested by equping inappropriate gear (on all slots) and then run the plugin by closing and starting the bot and changing the priorities in the stats. It might be that I have chosen a stat where it didn't need to be equipped. Let me also double check and send you the logs. :)

6. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Yep sorry my previous explanation wasn't that clear:

And now I remember that this one should have been fixed already in a previous version:

Steps I did:

I have the green implant in my inventory -> ran EquipMe -> It replaced the purple one
      I keep the purple one in inventory -> ran EquipMe -> nothing happens

euipme001.png

Stats defined in EquipMe:
      Strength 10
      Power 9
      Crit 8
      all other stats set to "0"

Log:

To complete log for this try-out is attached ;)

Attached Files:

7. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

You're welcome mate and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who appreciates your work :)

Just to be sure on the Quote above:

You do mean, that the plugin ignores slots only when the current new item is not referring to them right?

i.e:

new gear looted for chest
      plugin checks only chest slot

the complete check I think should still be running when starting the bot for the first time (in the current session)

8. BobDole

Oooh, ok, I had the logic wrong for ignoring implants/ear/relics for prototype/custom items. It should now equip them properly.

You are correct, the plugin only checks the equipped chest if it loots a chest item. I can probably make it more efficient if I cache the equipped items and compare off that, which I'll look into at a later point.

Yeah, I'd make it check the whole inventory at the beginning of the run, but only check new items after that, until the bot is shut down.

Some quick fixes were added in the latest update. Btw, I also added an SVN url to the first post. I'll be posting quick fixes to the SVN faster than I upload the zip here. I added the fix for the prototype stuff as well as added the new rep items and increased the rep item wait time.

9. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Getting there :)

The implants seem to equip correctly now.

This is just a reminder because I have mentioned this one already ;)

[EquipMe] Skipping Prototype Krail Armory Banded Cuirass because it is Custom(Orange). <- it's actually blue :)

Same as for the implants.

euipme002.png

btw: I'm new to SVN and I always preferred to have a previous version to roll back to if something nasty happens with an update. Is there a way to store versions locally via i.e. tortoise svn or do I have to do a copy manually?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    10. BobDole

I think I have an idea to fix all the wrong "prototypes". I can just count the stats that the item returns, custom(orange) ones only have 1 (maybe 2) stat(s) that returns, while the fake prototypes will return all of their stats. The only ones I have to add an exception for, I think, are relics which can also return only one stat.

So tortoise SVN makes it really easy to roll back on updates. I've attached images that show how to checkout a past revision of mine. You'll basically right-click on my plugin folder, go to Turtoise SVN => Log and then you can checkout any of my past updates. To go back to my latest update, you can just select the Update option like normal.

Attached Files:

11. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Hell yeah.. that's what I was looking for :) thanks mate.

Can't wait get the new update. I'm almost at the point to finally auto-sale the premium and prototype gear. :)

12. BobDole

Ok, I updated the repo with a new version. I'll upload a zip later today. This version should hopefully equip any item that the bot thinks is a prototype/custom but isn't one.

13. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Hey Bob,

I updated via SVN (v13) and yeah it's working now!!

Thanks a lot for fixing this man.

14. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

*deleted*

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    15. BobDole

Latest update has been added. The plugin now only compares new equipment that comes in, to reduce runtime. It'll scan your whole inventory on the initial run, but only new items afterward. It should do lockboxes and rep items as normal.

16. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Thanks Bob,

Going to check it out right away.

Regarding the deleted post. I think there's something going on with the offhand. I thought I was able to reproduce it but somehow I can't. Still trying and as soon as I have it in the logs I'll update you ;)

17. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Good Job! the check itself is working:

looted the belt and he only checked the waist gear.

I tried to reproduce the issue (if there was one) with the offhand. Seemingly the plugin kept going to equip and requip the offhand but I just can't reproduce it anymore not even with the previous version.

The only thing that is questionable is this:

[02:58:09.281 N] [EquipMe] Comparing Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber(730) to Palauka Cybernetics X-12 Energy Blade <- offhand only (632) <- mainhand/offhand
      [02:58:09.306 N] [EquipMe] Equipping Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber

The plugin compares the stats offhand vs mainhand and equips it because it's better of course the offhand was put into the correct slot - In my case it wasn't so bad because the old offhand was still lower than "Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber". But what if it wasn't? Why is it checking the stats from the mainhand when the new item is offhand only?

I attached the last log - maybe you can find something to work with :)

EDIT:

I had the bot turned off and when I started it again the plugin (during the initial check) compared the offhand with the main hand again. And even though both currently equipped sword were better the plugin insisted to reequip. Doing this the offhand changed again and the ingame the error "You cannot wield a secondary weapon without a primary one"

euipme003.png

euipme004.png

Logs after Startup:
      View attachment 2015-02-22 04.10.txt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    18. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

another rep item to add: "Revanite Dagger"

19. BobDole

I definitely need to look into the plugin looking at both slots if the weapon is offhand. The problem with the bot is that it doesn't tell me which slot the item is equipped in. Instead, I have to look at the slots the items CAN be equipped in. Since your main hand weapon has both main-hand and off-hand, it makes it a bit complicated. I'm going to have to see if I can find a way to differentiate main-hand and offhand.

As for your quote above, the plugin thinks the Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber is better because you only have the strength and crit chance weights set, which the Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber has higher combined weight compared to the Paramount Marauder's Offhand Saber.

Edit: Added Revanite Dagger to rep item list in SVN.

20. MasterLeon79

MasterLeon79 New Member

Damn.. I completely misinterpreted these weights. After changing the stats it seems to be working now. I think (hope) I got it now:

Code:
      <EquipMeSettings>
        <EnableAutoEquip>true</EnableAutoEquip>
        <EnableRepItems>false</EnableRepItems>
        <EnableLockboxes>true</EnableLockboxes>
        <StatMain>20</StatMain>
        <StatTechForce>18</StatTechForce>
        <StatEndurance>14</StatEndurance>
        <StatAccuracy>13</StatAccuracy>
        <StatAlacrity>15</StatAlacrity>
        <StatArmor>0</StatArmor>
        <StatCritChance>17</StatCritChance>
        <StatDamage>0</StatDamage>
        <StatDefense>-10</StatDefense>
        <StatGlance>0</StatGlance>
        <StatPower>19</StatPower>
        <StatExpertise>-10</StatExpertise>
        <StatSurge>16</StatSurge>
      </EquipMeSettings>
      This is the current setup for my sorc. I put in negative values to the stats where I definitely don't want him to equip gear when they are included.