• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ex HB Purchased Rebornbuddy (Advanced PvE Rotation?)

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by born2range8, May 22, 2015.

1. born2range8

born2range8 Member

Hi guys,

I am new to rebornbuddy I purchased this 2 days ago. Right now I am level 28 Thaumaturge. Since I came from HB I don't know much about this. But is there anyone working on store routine for Rebornbuddy? That can handle best DPS rotation based on the amount of enemies there are, and switch to AoE automatically? Right now, I am using Ultima and it only does single target and I lose lot of DPS due to that in dungeons. Was wondering if there is routine available here that can handle rotation at raid level.

Thanks for your input.

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

I'm fairly certain that per-class CRs are in the works. They may be slow to come out, but there will be optimized CRs in time.

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

There is no RB store. The few community devs who wrote routines got flooded with requests, and became too busy/burnt out. Atm the routines are only occasionally maintained/updated. Kupper does aoe but only supports two classes. Magitek does as well (sort of), but is crazy outdated. I believe a former HB dev is working on a new routine, so here's hoping.

4. ethos

ethos New Member

Ultima does support AOE with smart/multi target. This operates to the furthest of my knowledge by the amount of enemies around your targets dot. Either way, you will see more updates after the xpac drops shortly. With so many changes coming devs are waiting to roll out changes once instead of possibly having to do twice the work.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015