• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ex LVL50 Routines

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Exmortem, Feb 28, 2014.

1. txp1001

txp1001 New Member

Thank you boss!

2. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

You're welcome but redownload it if you already had, I had forgotten to upload the new version. :p

3. Azoth

Azoth Member

Awesome job on the routines. I'm using ExBard with no modifications, but I have some feedback on the Dragoon routine:
      • Jump should have have an option. The animation will get you killed a lot on certain fights, like Titan
      • Full Thrust isn't in the cooldown rotation? Seems like it'll use True -> Vorpal, then potentially break the combo if it needs to reapply any sort of dots/buffs
      • Extending on the previous point, I'd move the 2nd and 3rd moves in a combo (Disembowel, Chaos/Vorpal/Full Thrust) up on the priorities so that the combo is always completed. You lose much more dps breaking a combo than you would gain from maintaining 100% uptime on dots/buffs. Any conditionals should be in the first move of the combo (Impulse Drive and True Thrust), after which the combo is finished no matter what
      • Use Chaos Thrust instead of Disembowel as the condition for Impulse Drive. If there are multiple dragoons in the party, your Disembowels will override each other, which leads to complications.
      • Your off-gcd abilities can 'cannibalize' Life Surge before Full Thrust goes off. This is a minor note; realistically you'd lose little from critting a Jump instead of a FT, but, you can potentially add a check on the off-gcd skills to not use it if LS is up

I think these would be improvements, but Dragoon's not my main so I'm not 100% sure. I can ask some people in my raid who main Dragoon; meanwhile take it with a grain of salt.

4. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

With the summoner profile, is there a reason why it doesn't use ruin at all? (tried standing still on dummy)

5. Exmortem

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll work on optimizing the Dragoon routine, i've never actually done anything with Dragoon apart from level it to 50.

It should be using Ruin, it's currently set to Ruin if standing still and Ruin II if moving around. I'll look into it.

6. Buywardsbilly

Buywardsbilly New Member

I'm not sure if this is because of your routine or a default of RB Buddy but when I rest to regain HP my auto run gets set so it gets my profiles stuck sometimes because they run off into the distance behind rocks and trees. Is there any way to make the rest just stand still?

7. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

how do i add esuna spells?

8. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

I mean heals work perfect in titan HM

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    9. Exmortem

Thanks, there's nothing it hasn't been able to heal for me. I'm trying to find a better way of getting targets because currently it's slowing the game down a little.

10. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

EX what is your pc set up?

11. Exmortem

i7-4770 with 16g ram, GTX 780

I run FFXIV at 60fps in crowded areas, when i'm using my WHM or SCH routine that drops to around 30-35, it's not too noticable for me on my computer but I know that some people wouldn't be able to use the routines because of the speed loss. I know that it's the party manager code doing it. I'll be working to fix that tomorrow.

12. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

Question,

Can E4E be added to the sch routine?

13. Exmortem

Im pretty sure its in there, may use it automatically without an option.

14. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

ok np thank you

15. Nizaden

Nizaden New Member

I'm noticing that on raid events the bard profile will start doing AoE attacks when multiple AoE's are being cast by the event. By turning up the number of targets needed from 3 to 30 it stops this however im wondering if when AoE effects go off on raid it uses invisible dummy targets/markers that RB picks up as additional mobs.

16. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

On the SCH routine when using solo mode it will spam cleric stance, if I turn cleric stance off, it will cast bio, Miasma, Bio II, shadow flare then stop. I have to manually use aether flow, bane, then in some cases the bot will start up again.

17. sorenelise

sorenelise Member

Please add an option to turn on or off brd aoe ability as I was doing Titan ex today and the brd kept using aoe's.

18. khld

khld New Member

@Nizaden & @sorenelise Use the "Don't use AOE on these mobs" option. I have a VERY long list of mobs in it.

One thing I wish for is 2 separate don't AOE lists, 1 class specific list and one global list, just saves me some copy pasta trouble.

19. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Just tested the SMN profile with the latest reborn buddy, still doesn't use ruin at all. If it helps, im lv 33, though i doubt that would make too much difference

20. Exmortem

Thank you for explaining. I don't know why but for some reason some single enemies in this game trigger AOE, that's why I added the list. I'm redoing all the routines and and that point i'll be able to add global options.