• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Exbuddy not flying to nodes

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by razzle, Jan 16, 2016.

1. razzle

razzle Member

I am using entrax'x script farming profile and ExBuddy is not flying to the nodes to harvest the items. I fly to the first location then just sit there until the node disappears the teleport back to holding location. all I ever get is a No viable path message.

View attachment 2760 2016-01-16 20.21.txt

2. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

I'm sure you have figured it out by now, but likely you didn't have EnableFlight plugin enabled.

3. mistahmikey

mistahmikey New Member

If you are still around, ExMatt, can you take a look at your logic that tries to change direction when it encounters and obstacle? In the Sea of Clouds, it routinely gets into a tight loop repeatedly trying all the directions that basically kills the game. Perhaps you could throw some Yields/Waits into the mix so when it gets in that state RB can be used to kill it without taking everything down?

Thanks.

4. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

I actually purposely left it like that so that if someone is afk and botting and it does that....it doesn't do it forever. If you do catch it early enough, you can stop the bot (it has to do a force stop so the navigator doesn't properly disconnect from the server). In this case you have to start and stop the bot once (or restart it, but i prefer to start/stop) to be able to reconnect to navigation.

There was supposed to be some limits on how many obstacles it could encounter in a period of time, and also it was supposed to blacklist that direction so it wouldn't go there again... But for some reason that wasn't working as I expected it to and I spent so many hours trying to get it to work better in Sea of Clouds/Azys Lla to no avail.

If you are building gathering or questing profiles, I suggest using a combination of ExMoveTo and ExFlyTo(no collision detection). If I had a bunch of hours to throw at this problem I would..but regression testing any changes is extremely difficult and timely.