• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • EXCLUSIVE Profile for AMAZING Felblight farming (SKINNING only) in Tanaan Jungle!

Discussion in 'Alliance' started by Nordictitan, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

EXCLUSIVE Profile for farming FELBLIGHTS and EPICS BoEs - UPDATED (12th july)!

Hey guys, decided to share my ultimate farming profile I made a few days ago! (VENDOR SUPPORTED)

I have been running it non-stop and it works like a charm! Farmed over 350+ felblights made 200k++ profits over 1-2 days, and only from skinning.
      Ran it 8 hours thru the night and looked in my bags to find 2 BoE EPIC items as well! Now the droprate is minimal on the Epic BoE, but they do drop! have faith in the profile, and gl!

I have not included any repairs or mailing so far, but will do that soon.

Enjoy your 100% AFK farm and leave a like/comment if you liked it :)

The Farming hotspots are one of my favourite, with 3 different mobs that are all skinnable. It also kills all rares, and it wont attack any mobs that you cannot skin. ENJOY! :D

If you don`t have flightpoint "Vault of the Earth" you will have to run to the marsh before running the profile. otherwise you will start killing mobs on your way from lions watch all the way until you reach the "grind area" and where the actualy farming is done.

SO:

#1 - Get Vault of the earth , as a flightpoint by running there manually (yes you have to do that yourself xD )
      #2 - Run to the marshes manually EVERYTIME and then start the profile.

I`m good either way, but for your own sake I would get that flighpoint ASAP as it saves you a lot of time manually travelling from lions watch to the marsh before you can start farming.

Instructions to make it work:

Download attachment, save it too your "default profiles" folder in honorbuddy main folder.

Open wow with honorbuddy--> select Singular as Combat routine--> chose "Questing" as your main bot, and load profile from file--> use the file in attachment below and you`re set. Use a small mount so you dont get stuck in tree`s, and manually change it to "ninja skin and skin" in settings under the "load profile" button on honorbuddy. You are now set to go, happy farmin :D

PS: Only tested this for ALLIANCE, so not sure if horde works, although it should be no problem! And if it doesnt run anywhere when u first start it, try and stop/start it a few times. If that dont work, do a relogg of honorbuddy and it should work.

Happy farming and I appreciate all feedback, yours truly

New update! Felblights+ EPICs profile! Updated 07.12.2015 - 17.00, o ` clockProblem where the bot runs along shore line on both profiles! should be fixed. I believe the error was due to some corrupted mesh. And the hotspots were therefor switched around with the wrong ones. Played around with it,l this should be 100% now.

View attachment NordicTitan Felblight+EPICS.XML

New Version As requested - Added more blackspots,so that taurens and other large "animals" won`t get stuck that easily. Also Blacklisted more mobs, to make the profile focus solely on the skinning aspect. Therefor it will not go into one of the caves to kill for EPICS BoE but it will rather focus on the FARM for Felblights. If you wish too still be able to get BoE epics, you need to use the first profile I made.
      Anyway, here goes! enjoy :) and +rep if it worked good for yous!

View attachment Nordictitan skinnable only 2.1.xml

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
      sp3sh likes this.
    2. skyzor

skyzor New Member

it's not moving.

3. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

Where did you start the bot, did you run it in questing mode? are you horde or ally? using any plugins? have you set a ground mount in settings? have you added the "force skinning/ninja skin" opt in settings?

4. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

make sure you save this profile in your honorbuddy folder named "default profiles" also

5. skyzor

skyzor New Member

It's working fine now,it's just getting stuck in front of trees sometimes.

6. mLgz0rn

mLgz0rn New Member

Sometimes? :D more like all the time.

7. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

I have run it on my DK and on my Priest (human/gnome) and they both work perfectly, but try use a "small" mount, it helps a lot. if not, click on developer tools in honorbuddy and give me the blackspot and ill add it in there :)

- Glad it works for some atleast

8. bm964

bm964 New Member

works fine for horde aswell...

9. OWGrand

OWGrand New Member

For ally, sometimes go into the cave, and kill nonskinable mobs around and going circle. How we can add blacklisted mobs? For do not attacking them till they attack us?

10. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

11. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

I added this due to the fact that they drop BoE Epics, I`ll make one more when HB is up where it will not go in that cave. Will blacklist both caves in the next updated one :)

Will also add some blackspots and blacklist all mobs except rares and un-skinnable in as soon as HB is up and running.

12. Donbeebe28

Donbeebe28 New Member

works great.., ran it for 10 hours and got over 40 Felblights

Thanks

13. SRH

SRH Member

profile keeps attacking bloodfang swarmer wasp mob when they cannot be skinned..

14. lolcase

lolcase Member

Runs to a hotspot then sits there doing nothing. When it doesn't do that, it will attempt to run to a hotspot, but fail and run into a tree or a mountain continuously until DC'd or manually stopped.

View attachment 4948 2015-07-04 10.48.txt

15. lolcase

lolcase Member

Update: It also spams Moving To Hotspot non-stop half the time.

View attachment 4948 2015-07-04 10.48.txt

16. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

Clean out all the files from your default profile folder in honorbuddy main folder. Leave only the default folders untouched. Now delete all your copys of my Profile, and download it again. Open the file in your webbrowser to make sure its not corrupted, then put in back into `default profile` folder again. Restart honorbuddy, and use Singular as standard Combat routine. Also change the mount to the smallest one you have, not the largest mamoth in your collection. Seems like it has problems with pulling the mesh, and idk if that has something to do with your running on US server and not EU. Might have to fix your own Mesh and hotspots due to exactly that.

When you cleaned the folders, and fresh installed the profile, start running it from your garrison. (pref, next too your flighmaster)

- Try this, and if it doesnt work, ill see if what I can do with it. Continue uploading log file, so I can help.

17. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

Look in First post for another profile update please! :)

18. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

Fixed this in the new "skinnable mobs" only updated profile, see first post please.

19. lolcase

lolcase Member

Tried all of the above. Now just standing still in front of the flight master, in my garrison. I'm on US servers if that helps. I even tried a whole new fresh installation of honorbuddy and all of the .NET bullcrap. I am honestly dumbfounded as to why this isn't working for me and is working for everyone else. I have no firewalls active at all, so no chance of any connection problems. I'm seriously lost.

View attachment 1700 2015-07-04 14.06.txt

20. Nordictitan

Nordictitan New Member

Looked over your log once again, and by the looks of it doesnt register the hotspots correctly due to different mesh(map ID, or navigation) - (this is due to the hotspots were made on EU server), I believe making your own hotspot and copy/paste and replace mine will solve the problem. Can`t really find anything else that I suspect is the issure here, unfortunately.