Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

ExileBuddy Setup: One Stop Shop

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by demonviper, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Invested

Invested New Member

are the builds listed in OP still good for botting?

2. Cowpowz

Cowpowz New Member

Currently botting a spectre build - lvl 88, been a great bot build so far, your spectres and minions do all the killing, your bot just casts a few spells while they steamroll everything.

Going to try the EV Nova build next - want more pew pew power

3. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Ill update some more builds ive done in the last 9 months

4. zhou111

zhou111 New Member

played torch the atlas and it is very solid. good damage, good clear, no death, all mods. not the fastest in terms of speed, but very cheap to gear. the only problem is with exile routine: animate guardian keeps deleting itself by equipping random junk, but that's not needed at all since guardian is only for super tough bosses. currently trying mf windripper.

5. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

there is a way to disable the guardian regearing not sure where it is on the site though

6. Lothart

Lothart New Member

Hey demonviper thanks for uploading the guide. Is it possible if i ask what build do you use for EK Nova ? im doing an Inpulsa Trickster one atm with very decent gears. However it seems to have a bit of hard time just mapping in lower tier

7. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

It was an ES CI EK Pathfinder. It had 12.5k ES and 175k EK dmg (went up to 250k+ when I went back to the damage spec after hitting 100)

You can't make my build anymore after they nerfed instant leech and ES leech but I've seen some super tanky EK builds that can do everything but the boss in like 2 min flat. EK is shit for bossing but good for clear. Even with 250k+ it still felt shitty to boss with. (my 40k Molten strike Jugg does better boss dmg with a quarter of the tooltip dps (tooltip really is meaningless))

8. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

What Builds are used in 3.3 since the huge overhaul?

9. uupiits

uupiits Member

3.3 was all buffs, what are you asking...

10. Mpdude

Mpdude Member

Running windripper

11. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

I have to agree with @uupiits...if i updated this in 3.2 and 3.3 was all buffs then you are pretty safe going with anything there dude

12. jimtehownage

jimtehownage Member Legendary

Hey Viper, thank you so much for all the information, really helpful. I am just starting to bot in PoE, I am starting from scratch which build out of all of does mentionned would you recommend, while leveling and end game? Thanks for the input

13. Mpdude

Mpdude Member

Go sg spec with 3 flame golems. I ran all content with this, with ok clearspeed.

14. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

I mean if you want something easy that the bot with have 0 problems with out of the box (unlike the golems build that @Mpdude recommended (you need an additional plugin for multiple golems)) I would recommend something Sunder related. It is a ranged melee skill which the bot has no issues with and oldRoutine can do it without much modification so you don't have to download anything right away. (you will want to though soon enough)

15. Mpdude

Mpdude Member

@demonviper I use oldroutine, and I was able to keep 3 golrmms up all the time. I did however have to only run haste because the routine and golems, and mana reserve didn't like each other. I was still able to roll t13 maps on bot deathless. I do agree though a sunder build would be more new player/bitter friendly

16. airanz

airanz New Member

Hi I am new to Exilebuddy and I am wondering about opening chests? Is it worth it to have the bot open them I notice they give decent loot but exp suffers? I am playing league and just casually leveling my character through maps.

Also I have managed to set up the bot properly today with dreamplugins but I am wondering the risk of multiple clients? I read on the forums that having 2 clients open can flag into a quick ban. I was hopping to level a second guy by hand as my main dude is botting? Thanks for any advice

17. airanz

airanz New Member

Hi I am new to Exilebuddy and I am wondering about opening chests? Is it worth it to have the bot open them I notice they give decent loot but exp suffers? I am playing league and just casually leveling my character through maps.

Also I have managed to set up the bot properly today with dreamplugins but I am wondering the risk of multiple clients? I read on the forums that having 2 clients open can flag into a quick ban. I was hopping to level a second guy by hand as my main dude is botting? Thanks for any advice

18. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Hu I wasn't aware that oldroutine could have multi golems. Did you add code or it worked by itself? If it worked by itself that is new because when I played a golem build 2-3 leagues ago it didn't work.
    I can't say whether having 2 clients open would result in a ban but I bot with my alt account on a VPN which works flawlessly. I can't talk about the setup on the forums but it does work that way. in the way you describe I have no idea

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  19. Mpdude

Mpdude Member

No I didn't code anything, but for sure they eb keeps up! I agree as well 2 or e leauges ago it didn't work but now it is ^^

20. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Is the Golem Build working on a Fresh Char? The Issue I have is, if the Season is new and you have no gear, last Season I just bough the Stuff via Orbs, but this time it is almost impossible. So there are Speccs that can run with little basic Gear?

Looks fun tho :D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018