• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Expose - The PvE Rogue

Discussion in 'Rogue' started by Speks, Feb 16, 2015.

1. fabi229

fabi229 Member

I'm so glad to see another rogue rotation!

2. Speks

Speks Community Developer

You do? Or are you experiencing any issues with it? Let me know.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    3. ehsan16

ehsan16 New Member

So great CR! I wanted just to suggest that it doesnt activate Crippling Poison automatically, it activates only Instant Poison, thank You!

4. Speks

Thanks for the kind words and for the feedback.

I added automatic Crippling/Leeching (for whoever wants to use that..) Hope that'll suffice!
      Also added preliminary support for level 1-99. I'll send up the new version tonight, delaying it just incase anything else might come up during the day.

5. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

When I set up automatic cooldowns open, after a while, he would automatically shut off, why? In the process I except to start, the subsequent without any operation, so not is my wrong operation will be automatically closed

Attached Files:

6. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

And can you explain: "opener key" how to use?? Is in use before the combat, or in a fight can use? Is there a screen display so that I can handle? thank you

7. Speks

Hi. I've taken a look at the log, ill dig into it when I get home in a few hours.

Opener key (for instance as sub only atm) you hold default "Z" and it'll MfD > snd > premed for you. So 2 sec to pull, hold down Z for a second, then prepot. > open with garrote and you're set. (It'll still garrote itselves it garrote is not up and its <1 sec into combat though.

8. ratxxx

ratxxx New Member

Hi so first want to say great routine, so far the best of the 3 paid for raiding. last night during mythic farm i thought of some ideas to improve the routine, first you should think of adding an option to the bot that will stop CT, for instance during beastloard mythic you want to be putting out as much single target dmg as possible useing the adds that spawn, for instance when the adds spawn you want to just fan of knives then double EV, also for single target you shouldnt use marked for death talent, unless there are perma small adds dieing for example butcher mythic and even then there should be a way to turn it off so u can mouse over the small adds and cast it.

9. Speks

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah I agree about the CT thing. It's pretty much only beastlord where its an issue (and rolling CT is pretty bad) when you can FoK > Evis alot.
      I suppose I could allow FoK to be used when AoE is off. (Since its still more combo points/energy) and use Evis as finisher that way (it'll do that automatically, just that i'll prio FoK on 2-5> enemies as builder (when not dancing) I'll do some sims first just to make sure. If I cant come to a good solution via sims I'll just add a class-config checkbox that lets you force a finisher for a fight.

As far as MFD goes, Anticipation was a dps loss in all 3 sample profiles i ran vs MfD, both talents supported anyway so do as you wish.

10. WOWbotisamust

WOWbotisamust New Member

MMM Free trial? I WOuld like to test it.

Quite excited for this! :) Glad i didin;t buy a CR yet for my main (Rouge)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    11. Gizmosolid

Gizmosolid New Member

Very excited to try this out as well. I'm using another rogue CR that I'm not satisfied with the buggy rotations and slow support. Cheers to hoping this can fill this void.

12. yaoyun279872

yaoyun279872 New Member

BOSS Shortcuts outbreak can increase it?
      Automatically select the target, you can increase the number of those shortcut keys do some numbers?

13. Speks

New beta now live with more precise hitbox calculations.

14. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

Wow, sub is amazing, best out there hands down. Combat is on par with everything else at the moment, hard to squeeze out much out of it tho.

One complaint i have is, I can't turn on / turn off Blade Flurry manually, i have to do the hotkey, way more of an effort. Either make it switch to AoE automatically or let BF be used without the bot turning it off straight away.

15. Speks

Hi, thanks for the kind words, you can though; That is why i made "Force Blade flurry" which is essentially a toggle on/off overriding the routine. (Lots of situations where the bot would automatically toggle it off due to the radius check) only to try and turn it on 1 seconds later because hey, new mobs appeared :) So play with AoE off, and use the force toggle (highly reccomended for "perfect" numbers)

* AoE on = Automatic BF toggle.
      * Force Blade Flurry = Manual BF toggle.

16. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

Oh fair enough, then possibly i had the AoE and the Force BF toggle on together, cos when I did that, i couldn't turn it off either haha. I'll play around with it when I get home, good work so far!

17. Gigofar

Gigofar Member

Just used it 2 hours with an ungeared toon, combat rotation worked well btw, just the aoe i pref to manually blade.
      Didn't tryed the sub or assa rotation do someone have good ranking with this ?

18. Chaser

Chaser Member

Version: 1.0.26.

Could you add F1-F12 and "no modifier" to available hotkeys list?

Routine uses Blindsided Dispatch over Envenom if no Envenom buff up and already have 5 CP before Dispatch. It's bad idea.
      Proper priority is 5CP finisher > builder. In particular Dispatch into Envenom buff hits 30% harder.

impressed..
      Code:
      [21:18:53.652 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 84 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:53.992 N] Casting: Preparation on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 2 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:54.262 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 4 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:54.622 N] Casting: Shadowmeld on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 4 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:55.032 N] Casting: Vendetta on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 7 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:56.054 N] Casting: Mutilate on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 155 energy 76 ms into the fight.
      [21:18:57.093 N] Casting: Rupture on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 111 energy 1118 ms into the fight.
      x2 Vanish + Shadowmeld :D Training dummy test, cleave on 2 targets.

Am I doing something wrong? Can't believe that it passed tests somehow..

No melee check for Vanish and Meld :D I wonder what routine is going to do after melding in non-melee range. Maybe it's better never use meld :D

Ok, I stay in melee:
      Code:
      [21:29:57.586 N] Casting: Mutilate on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 55 energy 303970 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:00.012 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 51 energy 306393 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:00.283 N] Casting: Preparation on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 54 energy 306666 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:00.563 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 68 energy 306948 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:01.363 N] Casting: Envenom on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 87 energy 307740 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:01.713 N] Casting: Shadowmeld on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 106 energy 308097 ms into the fight.
      [21:30:02.375 N] Casting: Mutilate on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 115 energy 308760 ms into the fight.
      Another well synced x2 Vanish + Meld → Envenom :D I loled.

No multi-poison for Assassination. What the point of maintaining Rupture on off-target without poison? It's better not to waste combos for off-target Rupture if you are going to have zero poison uptime on it :D

Looks like routine has no Assassination support at all. Lets check another spec ><

[HR][/HR]

Subtlety in action!
      Code:
      [21:44:37.750 N] Casting: Fan of Knives on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 48 energy 243137 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:40.246 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 51 energy 245637 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:40.577 N] Casting: Premeditation on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 54 energy 245970 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:40.857 N] Casting: Crimson Tempest on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 58 energy 246246 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:41.880 N] Casting: Fan of Knives on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 66 energy 247274 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:42.881 N] Casting: Eviscerate on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 51 energy 248271 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:43.946 N] Casting: Fan of Knives on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 52 energy 249331 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:45.117 N] Casting: Eviscerate on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 38 energy 250510 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:46.161 N] Casting: Fan of Knives on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 40 energy 251555 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:47.192 N] Casting: Preparation on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 25 energy 252585 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:48.934 N] Casting: Vanish on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 53 energy 254325 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:49.263 N] Casting: Crimson Tempest on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 57 energy 254655 ms into the fight.
      [21:44:50.285 N] Casting: Fan of Knives on Тренировочный манекен рейдера with 84 energy 255678 ms into the fight.
      Vanish → Crimson. twice. :cool:

I saw enough for today :D

[HR][/HR]
      upd.

Here are full logs.
      View attachment Fail logs.zip

Assa: talens — [3-3-1-3-1-3-1] Shadow Focus + Anti + Venom rush — glyphs [Disapp - Stealth - Energy]
      Sub: talents — [3-3-1-3-3-3-2] Shadow Focus + Anti + Reflection — glyphs [Hemo - Stealth - Cloak]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
      Kavol likes this.
    19. EMIHM

EMIHM New Member

You were doing an AoE rotation, i can see why the bot is fucking up the opener, needs some work for sure, but I don't think thats a huge priority since why would you take Sub over Combat for the AoE fights.

20. Chaser

Chaser Member

2 targets cleave is not AoE.. I don't play combat in PvE, that is why no Combat's fuck up logs ;).