• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Failed to get game data from the server. Can we talk about this?

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by kozizzle, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. k1ng0r

k1ng0r New Member

So from what I gathered, the "Failed to get game data from the server" is supposedly a flag of your account. This means that the account currently isn't banned yet - however it's under investigation for third party software.

Supposedly, if banned, it should show your pokemons and the next "Banned from client/game" or something like that. So for now, I think we still aren't banned. However, when they are reviewing the cases, most of us probably will be.

I personally made it to level 40 on my main account and 2x level 38 on secondary accounts. Only my main account has the issue, the other two simply can't catch pokemons. They all run away, like a permanent softban, where I'm able to loot pokestops.

2. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

I hope you're right and some of these get revoked. Also it started for me with all Pokemon running for about 8 hours and then turned into unable to login at all.

3. NaMo84

NaMo84 New Member

Just some advice, when u go to log out from your current botting location give yourself some time and factor average travel time, login to the bot near your current physical location.. Then log out of the bot and kill the session then login from your mobile device..... If you can figure out how to run the bot without being soft banned you will be able to run the bot with out fear of getting the permanent ban or at least i hope.... Had to make a new account and now I just bot near my physical location using the rest at pokestops option @ bicycle pace so far so good... Current LvL on the new account 13

4. PuppetMan

PuppetMan New Member

Wtf I just made a new account lvl 13 and its already flagged. I didn't even do shit, I mean other than my speed being set at 50km/h, I did everything else safe (catch pokemon locally, randow throw accuracy, random breaks). This is such bullshit...

5. zardichar

zardichar New Member

Out of curiosity, how far from your home are you spoofing? My theory is that they're currently matching local IPs to spoofed GPS locations but I could be completely wrong. My testing concludes this though

6. bsd

bsd Member

Botted on a secondary account all day outside my state to NYC Central Park, no issues, no bans, no flags.

7. zardichar

zardichar New Member

Hm... I've been botting within 5 kilometers of home, generally much less actually. So not sure I can help there but I reckon distance is playing a large factor in their flagging

8. TheTruth15

TheTruth15 New Member

I really don't know how you guys are getting banned lol. I have yet to receive one soft ban on a level 29 and level 23. Both ran for extended sessions without stopping a poke stops, with perfect pokeball throws, with driving speed and auto transfer. Still no bans. I even used Pokesniper this morning to teleport in NOX and score a few Lapras'.

9. slobot

slobot Member

10. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

I really hope this is the case but I highly doubt it...

11. Wonder84

Wonder84 New Member

Stopping all bot activity on my main until more news is revealed.

12. harlaquin

harlaquin New Member

Come on guys no one's banned. Have none of you been playing the game at all since release? They have server overload issues every single weekend and every weekend everyone starts screaming in banned. Just wait till Monday when the server load if off and everyone can log back in just fine. If your banned you will get an email saying so. If no email its just the typical weekend sever over loads calm down... Seriously tired of every little thing meaning banned. You are cheating plain and simple if you get banned you deserve it. Same as me.

13. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

Well I can login fine with my other account, just not one... its a little suspicious brotha.

14. kingpinwatup

kingpinwatup New Member

i had the issue where i could not catch pokemons, but i could still login.. so i just closed the game and waited for 12 hours, and i just logged in with the bot and everything is running smooth now, i slowed the botting speed down from 50km/h to 10 to seem more "real"

my girlfriend couldnt even login, but it works just fine again aswell :)

15. NaMo84

NaMo84 New Member

If banned?? why would they waist the resources and money telling you so..... They wouldn't, Trust me I have been banned from other games 2moons/dekaron, GTA 5 and now pokemon they will do it with out warning or nothing, they know that you know why. Or you wouldn't be in here talkin about it. I have made 2 new accounts today and the only one that won't work is the one I got stupid on....

16. equalme

equalme New Member

Lol so many speculations. I botted two accounts 24/7 @ bike speeds in JDisney, both accounts level 30. Both had same issue starting this morning with all pokemons fleeing when attempting to capture. Switched IP address, same thing. Left them alone for ~12 hours+ and one account is back up and botting. The second one is showing "Failed to get game data from server." IMO, this is a server issue for the most part.

17. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

Kingping I had that issue, couldn't catch anything. But then it turned into the cannot access account info from server. So now I am hoping to take up tomorrow and try to login and get in.... If I am banned I will probably just quit.

18. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

Also any legitimate company will send you an email notifying you of account closure to avoid being completely spammed with tickets etc.

Its automated responses unless it gets to the point where it needs to be handled personally...

19. NaMo84

NaMo84 New Member

They may acknowledge the tickets, but I doubt you will ever get a reasonable response... seriously they are busy enough and will consider all requests to the bans as low priority. That is undeniable truth...

20. NaMo84

NaMo84 New Member

Honestly can any of you present clear evidence that you did not break there agreement you all clicked ok too when you started the game.... If they thought for a second you could they wouldn't have froze your main accounts. My main account is still holding gyms so they are just frozen till they gather what they need to ban.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.