• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Failed to get game data from the server !!!!

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by straycats247, Jan 20, 2017.

1. straycats247

straycats247 New Member

Hi all,

is my account banned or is it a server problem ?

a friend of my gets the same message on 3 accounts also

2. PokeAD102

PokeAD102 New Member

same here

i got not authentic login and cant get data fom server ( try ) many time still not work , and i login my son acct its work fine , 1 dont know why ? maybe server errors i gest

3. egertron

egertron Member

I have it too, either the bot is not safe at all and there has been a massive ban wave or people are having server issues. The servers are not down though so it would be isolated individuals. I use all the safest settings and options and bot very little as I still enjoy going out and playing. I will be incredibly frustrated if this bot is now un-safe and we have had no warning. Also I have not botted in the last 24 hours but received my ban a few hours ago. (assuming it is indeed a ban)

4. straycats247

straycats247 New Member

i didn't receive an email from niantic that my account is banned ,
      or the massage in pogo “Your account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service”

5. egertron

egertron Member

Me neither, but google searches of the error all bring up references to bans. I would suggest that we wait until tomorrow and try logging in again, check emails etc and hope for the best. Either way i think this will be the end of me botting. Please post any news you have back on here if you can.

6. Highlights

Highlights New Member

Lots of us got permanently banned apparently

7. egertron

egertron Member

Are you 100% sure these are bans? So far I have not seen or heard of any actual ban messages or emails confirming it.

8. grinderslo

grinderslo New Member

have been reading other forums there is alot and when i say alot i mean fucking tons of accounts got banned, was reading from PGBot forums almost every 1 whoo used their bot is banned, so are people who were using flygps and tutuapp, but still i have read from many others that some of them didnt get a ban at all eventho they still use theze programs, so i guess only time will tell

9. Highlights

Highlights New Member

I am 101% sure this ban wave has killed most of us.

10. Theory

Theory Member

I Can tell he rushed the update out because people were hounding him I'm sure he would've liked to run the api on a bunch of test accounts for a couple days and see what happens but the community wouldn't wait. Yes if you get can't authenticate It's a ban and yes it was caused by pokefarmer time to move on.

11. cicabi

cicabi New Member

hahahaha yes, got banned too. who that botting today, will banned. another account that not botting today still safe.

12. leslietan

leslietan New Member

Yup been trying to login the past 3 hours, can't get passed the "failed to get game data from server" login. Most of us didn't bot for more than 24 hours because of the last update, so this ban detection could be based on previous data collected by Ninatic.

Now have to figure out what to do with the remaining time for the license :cool:.

13. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

botted today and didnt get banned, using latest version. turned it off now tho!

14. baddna

baddna New Member

My primary bot account was playing it cool during this fiasco....and could login legitimately until a few moments ago....then I logged out...Stupid. Should have never done that. But yes it seems to be based on old data as well.

15. leinifas10

leinifas10 New Member

"Failed to get game data from the server"

I can't log in to any of my accounts anymore. When I try to login, all my accounts now result in this message:

"Failed to get game data from the server"

I first saw this message on one of my accounts yesterday, but I could log into the others. Now it is happening on all of them. I have one account that I botted on only once, and for only 1 hour. This was a couple of days ago. And now that account is giving me the same message too now.

I haven't got any emails saying I'm banned though, and I hope this is just a server issue, since I'm seeing hundreds of people complaining about the same thing happening to them on other forums.

Many are saying this is a ban wave, what do you guys think? Do you think this is really a ban wave?

16. grinderslo

grinderslo New Member

i dont mind waiting, i still think PF is gona make it back like it used to be :D

17. elroy944

elroy944 New Member

anyone banned here who had bought in app things? i used pf for my main account and since last week every day for several hours (including the updates with the trap) my account was softbanned for some hours i couldnt see any nearby, gyms or pokestops. i must say i spend more than 400 euros on the game for eggcubators and stuff. im not banned at the moment.

just wondering if pokemon filters (big) spenders. because their main reason is earning money. if they ban ppl who spend money on the game they will request their money back.

18. Mew2

Mew2 Member

I can give you details on whats happened to my accounts so far:

Out of 15 accounts I have checked, 3 got banned, including my main :mad:. 2 of those banned were logged in last night, one was not.
      Though at the moment they seem to be concentrating on accounts level 35 or over. The third account was about level 32-33.
      My only big concern at the moment is my daughters account which I haven't checked, i'll have to wait until she wakes up.

Certainly though any account level 35 or over will be lucky to survive this ban wave.

19. elroy944

elroy944 New Member

thanks for the info, im lvl 33 and 55.000 xp left to reach lvl 34

20. LaurentG

LaurentG New Member

No, i paid 200€ for my account (incubator, eggs)and if banned by niantics when i use PF 1.171