• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Failed to get game data from the server !!!!

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by straycats247, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Skittles123

Skittles123 New Member

I started the bot for the first time today.
      Using version 173.
      Dont know. Pokestops are getting looted by the bot.

2. Grunt1

Grunt1 New Member

@Grindersolo

Nah, FlyGPS gets it done for me, it bugs a little sometimes, but works just fine for gyms. If I ever get bugged out because flygps I just switch accounts.

3. starz

starz New Member

Two accounts banned out of 8 always used pf. Always latest api. I botted with those 2 yesterday morning when api update came out and was getting capthas... Lost one 4 hours later. Funny thing is the other one (level 34) worked till last evening and then at 10 pm started the unable to authenticate message.. Well... feel really bad for the Lv 34 account...

4. darchy

darchy Member

Yes i,m banned also , to bad for my one and only account , so i'm finished playing pokemon go , it was fun to have good pokemons because of th bot , i was level 37 with more then 2 million stardust and most of my pokemons have 11.000 candys :D

so thank you PF for the funt time , now back to reality , i don't blame anyone , you know that if you use this kind of bots , that once you get caught , now it's me and many others ;)

ciao :D

5. OldOneHorn

OldOneHorn New Member

Not banned

new joiner - hopefully not breaking any forum rules/be gentle with me!

I'm also getting the game server error, however when i log onto the account on my phone its fine, ie not banned, using the latest version 1.0.73.0, any ideas?

edit - working again now, apols if i've added to any misinformation.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    6. Deanliang

Deanliang New Member

I got banned too!!

I BOT 3 Account LV.34 LV.35 LV.36 , also use flygps ,but lv34 got banned, it's so sad, and i will stop bot other 2 account, untill someone can say it's reall safety....:mad:

7. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

safe to say that just reading this thread alone, if people are being truthful like I was with some accounts not even being used, or some only started using PF within last 2-3 weeks. they are flagging and then banning, probably some algorithm doing it that may skip some but get others. who knows. this is why flag bans are so annoying.

8. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

But it's really weird... I have one account (level 33) where I did all the cheats you can imagine, bot 6hours/day , sniper... received a lot of soft bans, also one warning with that message they sent a few months ago "please stop using..." and it's not banned but I lost one account because I farmed just a little 1-2 weeks.

9. straycats247

straycats247 New Member

I lost 3 accounts so far , all level 36

Still have 2 level 37 accounts and and 1 level 36

Started 2 new accounts
      1 is level 30 already (1,5 week)
      1 is level 20 started yesterday

10. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

The interesting thing to note here is this:

"I Can tell he rushed the update out because people were hounding him I'm sure he would've liked to run the api on a bunch of test accounts for a couple days and see what happens but the community wouldn't wait. Yes if you get can't authenticate It's a ban and yes it was caused by pokefarmer time to move on."

Theory, that would be almost true if it wasnt for the fact that some extensive testing was done on multiple accounts.

"I am 101% sure this ban wave has killed most of us."

I am 102% sure that many of us aren't killed and still botting, suffering some losses over data collected for at least a month +

"have been reading other forums there is alot and when i say alot i mean fucking tons of accounts got banned, was reading from PGBot forums almost every 1 whoo used their bot is banned, so are people who were using flygps and tutuapp, but still i have read from many others that some of them didnt get a ban at all eventho they still use theze programs, so i guess only time will tell"

This is correct, there are some accounts that were not used for over a week hit during the banwave in the last few days, meaning that people putting all this blame on Hatching, Apoc and the other devs that RE'd the API is completely misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by straycats247 View Post
      i didn't receive an email from niantic that my account is banned ,
      or the massage in pogo “Your account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service”
      Me neither, but google searches of the error all bring up references to bans. I would suggest that we wait until tomorrow and try logging in again, check emails etc and hope for the best. Either way i think this will be the end of me botting. Please post any news you have back on here if you can.

That's because not everything is confirmed to be a banning, there have been weeks of server and authentication issues prior to and after this banwave hit. While yes it could still be a banwave, it is correct to decide to wait it out and see.

The long story short is this:
      Accounts not logged into for over a week before the patch came out from Niantic, were banned.
      -This tells us the bans were for actions well before this alleged at fault patch .170 from PF
      There have been server issues for weeks now.
      -This tells us that not every error message is a banning and odds are many innocent accounts have been hit (in fact I have seen posts everywhere about it)
      We need to ride this out and not jump to conclusions.

11. jtclicker

jtclicker New Member

I lost a lvl 34 account. I was actually using PF when lost loggin, Weird thing is I set up a new acct using exactly the same google email. Up to level 20 after a day and a bit. Not convinced PF has anything to do with this. IMO to allow me to set up a supposedly banned account from the same IP and same email addy?????

12. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

There is a easy trick to solve this problem... a small piece of aluminium foil in the top of the phone. (you have to check where is the gps in your phone). You will never have the teleporting-home issue ;)

13. leinifas10

leinifas10 New Member

All GPS spoofing apps will rubberband (teleport you back to your original location and then teleport you back to your spoofed location) from time to time. It's not only fly gps. I've tried all of them, and all of them give you the rubberbanding problem.

The only way to completely avoid rubberbanding is to root your phone. The next best way is to use the Aluminum foil trick as mentioned in the above post. I find that the aluminum foil trick reduces the rubberbanding quite a bit, but it does not completely get rid of it. You will still rubberband occasionally.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    14. Mew2

Mew2 Member

They are still picking off accounts, I lost another one earlier.

15. Stevenious

Stevenious New Member

I got this message to for 10 min ago, but can login after a waiting time now, maybe there server have trouble or what ever, i an login after this message in my accounts back atm ...

16. budde

budde New Member

Got this message now l hope its a server issue.

17. Highlights

Highlights New Member

Well you don't have to hope... Just try another account to see if it works

18. budde

budde New Member

true...other accounts still work but for how long. l can assume that my level 30 account is dead. "Unable to authenticate. Please try again" seems so stupid. Atleast they can write something like violating terms or so.

19. Wessi

Wessi New Member

The same problem here...

1st Account Ban last week.

2nd Account Ban:
      Last week Bot used
      Played normal yesterday and Bot
      Today after normal play banned (a few minutes ago)

20. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

The ban-wave continues... I lost another account right now.