• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • FallenDev Act1 Profile

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by FallenDev, May 10, 2013.

?

Redesign Map

1. Misery --> Weeping --> Festering --> Cathedral

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. Cathedral --> Highlands --> Weeping --> Misery

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Highlands --> Festering --> Misery --> Weeping

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Current Map Pack

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. d0rian

d0rian New Member

FallenDev, i see that your plan of making act1 profile is kind of different than my needs(saw it on the picture) .. that's ok. I am interested(and i believe many of the boters also would be)in higher possible performance in short amount of time..not so much in real human behavior going into random areas. I would really appreciate if an act1 profile looks like this :
      1.First area: Festering woods. There are many elites in there so the bot could easily gain 5 NV's. 2 elites are 100% in the both caves. So if the bot could enter the caves would be straight into the point.
      2. Fields of Misery. Amazing monster density. Would be nice if the bot could starts cleaning this area from top to bottom. That way when he finish clearing it..don't have to take a teleport back to town. Instead it could go trough the blue light door in the bottom part Fields of Misery..and enter the next area Weeping Hollow.
      3.Weeping Hollow. Bot appears on the other side of the blue light door..and continues trough the graveyard and the metal door to the Weeping Hollow area. Probable the highest density of monsters in the whole act1. Clear that area and go out. Restarts the profile.

I am not worried about bot not going random in many areas which is your basic idea of this and the profile before (act3 one) .. cause since 5 months i was killing monsters in just 2 or 3 areas in non random order .. and everything is ok.
      I know that my request is a bit outside the road for your plans...so i wont push any harder .
      Btw fallowing Rrrix model that he used for his Act3 profile..where we(the boters) can choose which areas to play on our own(by just commenting a line of a code inside .xml file ) and do that in a random order would be the best solution for all of our troubles. Is it possible to implement that model into your profiles ? You are already doing it .. in parts.

2. IGG

IGG Member

Nazair, what class and mp?

3. Nazair

Nazair New Member

Barb, almost 90 paragon, MP5, second to top ruby in helm and Hellfire ring.

4. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Tomorrow, I'll go ahead and structure another profile similar to the one you just described to me. That sounds pretty beastly. :) Yes I could make it choose anything random. I tend to do that from time to time, like highlands does it in this map set. I'm currently not happy with Misery and Festering woods on this map, explore area tag does not work as well as it should. Even with Ignore scenes tags enabled it still visits those scenes. What I'm going to do is completely redesign this act 1 and destroy this thread a bit later. Was hoping this would of been more of a success! But alas Act1 is a different beast then Act3... even the CurrentWorldId Tags are different, in Act3 every zone has it's own... in Act1 I have to use LevelAreaId tags.

As always!!! I appreciate your input! :)

5. IGG

IGG Member

Nazair, thanks for the answer. I'll definately continue testing that profile.

BTW, I experience lags (I think smth is wrong with DB navigation maybe?) in large open areas, inside dungeons everything is ok. Anybody has same issue? I'm using latest beta and latest trinity and FallenDev Act1 Profile.

6. Polyester

Polyester New Member

isnt 70m a more logical way of representing million

7. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Wow Looks like amazing. I'll give a try and comin back to you after :D

8. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Thanks NutnutBot, going to go take a break and I'll be back to coding hopefully I can fix the areas that are having problems...

Wish everyone had my luck haha, when I ran this profile earlier for 4 hours I didn't get a stuck.
      But now I've heard a few stucks here and there with different classes. I might wanna try this out
      with my barb or dh... But I love my wizard :(

Anyway.. food calls me

9. ell1

ell1 New Member

Actually my ideal route would be: Cathedral > Festering (with caves) > Misery (with Keywarden) > Weeping

10. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Tomorrow when I wake up, I'll go ahead and see what the tallies are and make it so. Perhaps I can get a mod to delete this thread then. Don't want two threads, being the fact I can't even change my title now lol.

11. Reetz

Reetz New Member

You guys really like Cathedral? Which level do you think is actually worth doing lol... it didn't seem that good to me.

12. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Actually the best route if i remember is:

Festering woods with the two dungeons for the 5 stacks, then WP and you go to Fields of Misery. After this you take the bridge cross the cimetery and go into the Weeping Hollow. When it's clean you go back to tristram and go to the Hall of Agony lvl 2 direction the Butcher Pretty sure it's a nice road for farming Experience for paragon and items !!
      Really high density of monsters in those areas !!!

Start>Festering Woods>Fields of Misery>Weeping Hollow>Hall of the Agony lvl2>Highlands Passage>The Cursed Hold>Hall of the Agony lvl3>Chamber of Suffering>End

Last edited: May 10, 2013
    13. quadrotony

quadrotony New Member

no relog loader here?

14. Nazair

Nazair New Member

Well, as I stated in my topic with Cathedral profile - explore dungeon tag sucks ;x

Tried to modify your profile so it will go to Festering -> CoA -> Festering -> WR -> Festering (full exploration) -> Fields of Misery but bot is going to fields right from the woods so...

Looks like nice profile for farming will take a lot more time than I supposed. ;)

15. quadrotony

quadrotony New Member

dh trying to open door with grenades
      but too far

[​IMG]

16. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

I got some lags aswell especially in Large areas! Problem coming from DB or not?
      And the bot was stuck on the middle of highlands south. Here:

[​IMG]

17. Sunolicious

Sunolicious New Member

Hey guys is this profile made for leveling paragon levels or is it for farming ?

18. Sunolicious

Sunolicious New Member

Cant get it to work get latest version of demonbuddy says 'fallenrun now starting" and my character just stands still ingame

19. ad3ddd

ad3ddd New Member

I hear this is the best way to go act1:

The Festering Woods (main reason is to get NV stacks)
      Cathedral Level 2 (port to Cathedral Garden, run inside and down the stairs)
      Halls of Agony Level 2
      The Cursed Hold *
      The Weeping Hollow
      Fields of Misery

I really appreciate your work, man. Keep it up!

20. huangyiwen1983

huangyiwen1983 New Member

hi, i know this is a noob question, but after i download it, which folder do i put? thanks for your time if you can give an answer would be really appreciated.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.