• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Farming old herbs, ore, items in legion. (trying to farm vial of sand items)

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Syn-Ack, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

So basically I went back to old profiles from 6-7 years ago for: volatile water, fire, air. and stuff like whiptail/cinderbloom/azsharas veil. So far I havent found any whiptail/bloom/veil herb profiles, But all the volatile farming profiles I have tried give me a error saying:

The currently loaded profile does not have anything for the local player to do (is your toon too high level?)

I checked the profile to add max lvl = 111, i dont see anythigh in the profile on why it would do it but im not all too familiar with this. I brought a level 85 to 2 of the profile farms, it flys around above the farm area but does not engage any targets. So does anyone know how i can 'update' these profiles to now work in 7.2.5 legion?

otherwise if someone can point me in the direction to working profiles for this, or tell me how to create a grind profile to do the same thing(ive made herb profiles in legion, but grind is different no?)