• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fastest Way to Level(Botting)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Illussionary, Jan 9, 2011.

?

Whats the fastest way to Level?

1. Instancebuddy + Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. PvP + Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Questing

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. florienb

florienb New Member

i`m gonna try out pvp+grinding. usualy whats the best bg to get xp? AV?

2. chemical

chemical Active Member

It depends on what bg weekend it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

3. florienb

florienb New Member

u dont get xp usualy in bg's or what? only during weekends?

4. Illussionary

Illussionary New Member

You still get xp from Bg's but its sort of negligible unless its that Bg's weekend. But yeah for Mixed botting during the week, AV is definetly the way to go.

5. facedark

facedark New Member

When you do mixed, is there any way to get HB to load the proper profile for lets say grinding, and then BG, or multiple bg's?

6. sendeos23

sendeos23 New Member

1.choose mixed
      2.load the profile you want for grinding
      3.go to bot settings and set up what BGs you want it to queue along with the grind settings
      i think thats what you mean, hope it helps
      just to add HB loads the BG profiles automatic so you dont need to load a BG profile manually :)

7. facedark

facedark New Member

Oh thank you very much for clearing that up :) Will try this tonight with an 85 char for random bg. :)

8. zarlia28

zarlia28 Member

For people who are saying PvP and Grinding is faster your wrong.

Questing is by far faster! Grinding + BG (AV) at level 68 was giving me about 3 and a half to 4 hour levels with like a 90% win. Now at 69 questing im getting a level every 2 hours + Im making like 1000g every few hours from quest rewards.

Here is my opinion for leveling (this has been tested with level 3 toons so far)
      1-45 Quest
      45-58 MixMode (Quest + BG AV)
      58-80 Quest
      80-85 IB or Quest or Grind + BG. Depends if your a Pve player and want gear when you hit 85 or your a PvP and want PvP gear when you hit 85.

9. Sash

Sash Member

you can`t generalize this, cause it depends when you are botting, which class and spec you?ve chosen. Last weekend for example my dudu heal was running for about 8 hours in wsg and made 11level ups, got about 8achievments, 1500kills and so on. now I?m running again q-mode until next weekend.

10. jawn

jawn Member

I agree.. WAY too many factors involved.. from Gear your toons are equip'd with to how lucky you are to be on the winning teams in PvP to how good of a questing profile you think you might have to picking the right grinding profile... and then to pick the right pair of all these.

THe quickest way to level is the way you feel the most comfortable with and obviously.. the one that doesn't get you noticed by those around you :)

11. ujellybrah

ujellybrah New Member

what about archology?

12. AndyMeps

AndyMeps New Member

Quoted for truth.

Not a fan of Northrend and the current questing profiles cannot be AFKed at all; with AB however I went from 70 to 73 in 24 hours (so 8 hours a level roughly) and got 3 rare items; most importantly in my opinion the fossil mount, and i'm already prepped to farm the 2h Sword for my Paladin when it gets to 85 :) It shouldn't be knocked, I imagine playing this mixed mode with BG mode could be pretty quick at leveling.

(I just started using AB on my mage and was get 450k / Hr (Lvl74) with rested XP; my rogue who was not rested was getting 170-300k / Hr (Lvl70-73), both with no heirlooms.

Its something to consider, I left AB running for the best part of 24 hours without having ANY issues at all, something thats just not possible / worth the risk with questing, grinding, PvP or IB, at least for 70-80+

13. neodite

neodite New Member

8 Hours to level at level 70 is pretty damn slow...

Just saying :p

Questing + IB during the week

Questing + PVP during CTA weekend

You also get the added benifit of always being geared up.

I also found northend (Horde) Questing to be pretty damn good. There was a couple of bugs in the profile i downloaded, so i fixed it and added a couple of quests (I like to follow Zygor as close as possible) And now i have that for my other toons aswell.

A small bit of effort goes along way ;)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
    14. in2fun

in2fun New Member

For me, I'm horde, lvl by hand to 10. Use the 10-60 lowhangingfruit questing.
      At 58 head to outlands using 58-68 outlands quest.
      Grind to 70. Get epic flying. Go back lvl up herbing/mining. I like to wait till 70 mount speed before learn them.
      Once maxed them, do combo of AB, GB2, BG bot. Till 80.
      At 80 use kicks quest. With lil mix of farming. Maybe farm air's in uldum. Or enjoy gathering xp. Till 85.
      Once 85 full bloodied set. Best crafted bought blues can get. Then bot enjoys boring life as My farmer.
      I don't trust it enough to do IB. And depending on class and how good CC's are, not much BG's.
      I haven't found any dependable questing AFK'able profiles for 70-80. And the kicks 80+ are not AFK. Hence why I mix it up. When can I quest. When afk bot AB, GB2.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

M1k3 likes this.
    15. JustinT

JustinT New Member

I always do this with much success

-get a cheap vanilla account and link it with raf
      - grind in party mode with a 1-60 profile
      - do the 58-68 outland quest profile
      - AB till 83
      - after that i lvl herbing and let gb2 run in deepholm till 85

16. Azucar

Azucar Member

Any success with the party mode? i mean imo its kind of buggy, what classes were u using and CC for honnorbuddy, and you u get alot of xp in AB?

17. Impala

Impala Member

I am surprised that you posted the exact thing I do. I currently have 3 85's and am running 10-60 hanging fruits on a level 40ish.

18. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

I use the tubajedimr questing profile 1-68 (until 60), then I use the 58-68 outlands quest because the previous quest profile gets stuck at the quest where you have to find keys in the felhound shit, after that it runs flawlessly until about 68, sometimes 69. Once I hit 69, I use kick's grinding profile in howling fjord until 70, then I train herbing or mining to 400 (and flying 280%) and stick my toon in sholozar basin to harvest herbs or saronite until 80, then I begin farming herbs in hyjal or obsidium in hyjal until 85.

58-68 quest profile is pretty afkable, the 1-60 I use isnt as afkable but requires a few fixes or nudges every 5-10 levels..

I use paladins, protectin paladins level pretty nicely, I switch to ret when I grind 68-70 then back to protection so they can tank the 3 level 76 mobs occasionally happen while harvesting in sholozar, I change back to ret at 85. I also use mritemremover plugin to delete saronite or herbs so my toon doesnt have to deposit or mail anything, and frankly I dont want to waste time listing that shit.

I use profession buddy to get gathering to about 200 but by then it keeps getting stuck in barrens on those green tentacles that dont attack you but put you in combat (forcing bot to sit around saying in combat but no target) so then I do felwood to 230, then ungoro to 300 and hellfire to 350, then borean to 400 then onto sholozar. I edited the professionbuddy ground profiles to work for herb or mining separately. I dont buy cataclysm until I need it, I havent gotten any suspensions or such doing it this way.

The lowhanging fruit questing is nice but the tubajedimr will do 1-10 for me :D, but after 10 I would use either (I've switched between both when one would have errors I'd go to the other until it had errors and then back to the original etc..) but lately I've worked lot of the kinks by deleting some code in the tubajedimr so it runs smoother.

Only PITA is that when I make taurens for herb farmers, they get stuck on everything, specially with how HB tries to cut sharp corners. I've used this method on my last four paladins, before that I made DKs that I hand quested out of the dk starting area, grinded to 60 then would hellfire gather farm, but this is way faster :p Before all this, I would just use grinding profiles but now we all get suspensions from that. I actually like my paladins over DKs because they can heal and last longer against higher mobs/groups. blood DK can do sholozar gathering at 70 but will die more than a level 70 protection paladin..

It might seem a little slow from 70-72, but once it hits 72/73 it really picks up pace and hauls ass. If there was a reliable questing profile 68-73 I would use it but there isnt really, so to avoid more babysitting after I hit 70, I just let him do his thing in sholozar and go about my way (24/7) until he hits 80, for new flying and onto hyjal.

If lowhangingfruit has no errors though, I would do tuba to 10 then lowhanging to 60..

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
    19. quel

quel Member

@lostsk8r

How long does it take you from 70-80 with herbing/mining? :)

20. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

Well I just do either herb or mining, I would say maybe 5 days.. I'm actually about to start one now I'll time it.