• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Fate/Stay: Teleport] Fate Teleporter

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Neverdyne, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I think.. I had FATE Auto Leveler on at the same time, huge derp. Not sure how I did it, of course it was accidental, could have been the cause of my problems. Been getting crashes with the new plugin but like i said, i think it was the FATE Auto Leveler, trying to fight with Fate/Stay: Teleport over control of teleportation, probably causing a client crash or D/C

Going to continue testing and see how it goes. :)

2. Darkblazer

Darkblazer Member

Is it supposed to be like this? mine keeps teleporting after completing 1 leve in the zone. Whats going on?

3. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

By leve you mean FATE?
      No, I haven't had that experience at all, but if the 1 FATE takes up a full game hour, then yes.
      It uses the JST time theory.

4. Shambo

Shambo New Member

That'd presumably work if I don't want to use the Japanese theory and set everything to 0 too, right?

5. Neverdyne

Neverdyne Community Developer

Well I haven't tried that, but yeah if you set every hour to 0 it'll just go to any of the zones for which you don't have the desired amount of atmas.

6. Darkblazer

Darkblazer Member

Yes I mean FATE, after it completes one FATE it goes to the next zone... making me waste massive amount of GIL...Im doing ATMA mode btw.

7. Shambo

Shambo New Member

Have tested that idea now, it got atma in Central Shroud and just stayed there farming FATEs for some reason. Not an issue though, it farms the 12 atmas so I'm happy. Cheers Neverdyne.

8. unknownsoldier08

unknownsoldier08 Member

Is there a check or something to not teleport to a zone if there's <10 minutes left in the eorzean hour? When I start the bot with that much time left, it will port into the zone then port to the next zone before it has time to reach a FATE which is kind of wasted gil

9. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

While you're not wrong, I think it's super hilarious because RB has made me like 50M gil and gotten me like 10 jobs to max level, that I don't even care about teleport costs at all.

10. Neverdyne

Yes that's the problem of using the time theory; I can add a min time to end of hour check, why not. That's the neat thing about making it Linq based, it's just another line on the query.

11. Darkblazer

Darkblazer Member

Neverdyne, can you tell me what is happening with mine? I run the plugin and it teleports to the designate FATE zone it does 1 fate get on the chocobo then teleports to the next zone and does 1 Fate as well then teleports to the next. I dont know what am I doing wrong. TBH.

12. Neverdyne

Are you AtmaHunting? If so, it's based on eorzea time, so 1:00 is one zone, 2:00 is another zone etc so it switches a lot

13. Darkblazer

Darkblazer Member

Yeah, I just realized this lol.. I thought it was real time.. based on JST time Im a dumbass =P this thing keeps crashing though I guess it is a reborbbuddy problem.

14. unknownsoldier08

unknownsoldier08 Member

Would it also be possible to add a setting to change the timezone it uses? Say I want to use local or server time instead of eorzea time or even just remove the time based requirement?

I set them all to 0, but it still kept trying to collect an atma in Central Shroud even though I had the Atma of the Maiden

Unsure if my log will help, but I attached anyway

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    15. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Try to unload/reload the plugin after you change the settings.
      Try to reboot RB after that setting change
      It's just speculation but the info from the yaml file probably gets loaded into memory and thus changes won't take effect until the plugin tries to pull that info again. Rebooting RB should 100% take care of any chance of it not reloading the yaml file, the unload/reload is just a toss-up.

16. Neverdyne

Yes, the settings file gets loaded whenever the logic gets hooked, which happens either when the bot is started, or if the bot was running already then when the plugin is enabled.

17. aznchris

aznchris Member

What has been your guys' luck using the hour theory? As a WHM I can barely get to and finish a FATE in like an hour or less. (Depending on the FATE)

Edit: I'm going to keep track of how long it takes to get these for everyone's needs or whatever. It'll be tracked by when I see it get one or when I leave the computer and come back to check randomly. I set it to do 1 of each atma and going to leave it running until it has all 12.

4/18/2015 6:30pm - 0 Start
      4/18/2015 9:00pm - 4 (Scales, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden)
      4/18/2015 11:00pm - 5 (Scales, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab)
      4/19/2015 12:00am - 7 (Scaled, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab, Bull, Lion)
      4/19/2015 1:00am - 8 (Scaled, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab, Bull, Lion, Twins)
      4/19/2015 1:15am - 9 (Scaled, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab, Bull, Lion, Twins, Ram)
      4/19/2015 2:30am - 9 Stopping for the night
      Total: 8 hours
      4/19/2015 10:00pm - 9 Starting again
      4/19/2015 10:05pm - 10 (Scaled, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab, Bull, Lion, Twins, Ram, Water-bearer)
      4/19/2015 10:35pm - 11 (Scaled, Scorpion, Goat, Maiden, Crab, Bull, Lion, Twins, Ram, Water-bearer, Fish)
      Total: 8 hours 35 minutes
      4/19/2015 1:00pm - 12 Fell asleep so I didn't get the exact time or the general time I got it.

Edit: Fell asleep during the last piece, but it couldn't have been that long

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    18. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I must have gotten over 50 atmas in a few days, including time RB wasn't really working.
      The time/difficulty is actually pretty fast/easy.. it's just really tedious to do by hand.

19. Mr O

Mr O New Member

I will second this. I set everything to 0 and the bot just teleports me to Central Shroud and farms fates forever even once you have the Atma

20. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Same here.
      Therefor it must be an established issue atm.
      If we're lucky, Neverdyne will add some support for it :p