• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Favorite grinding/levelling spots so far?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chimpers, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Chimpers

Chimpers New Member

Mine would for sure have to be the cliffs in any difficulty.

My process for leveling is rush to cliffs by myself, grind about 8 levels there with bot, rush to end of act and then get to crossroads and grind for a while again. (Im very cautious because of HC haha)

But cliffs and docks are for sure my favorites.

2. kossboss

kossboss New Member

Had two people pm me about this so i thought i would finally share.
      Normal:
      1-3 Manually
      3-7 Mud flats
      7-15 The ledge
      15-21 The Souther Forest
      21-26 your choices can very here, Sins 2, Broken Bridge(i usally use this one)
      26-32 City of Sarn
      32-37-40 Docks
      Some notes on normal. If you have a second account using it to rush you through all the quests in normal takes about 20 mins flat running 5 quick silver flasks so that pretty decent and give you all the skill points you will want to have while also allowing you to progress through the acts.
      Cruel:
      37 - 42 the ledge
      42 - 47-49 The southern Forest
      47-52 City of sarn
      52-55-60 Docks <--- this entirely matters on how well you are handling creeps, having no problems move to merci ledge.
      Merci
      55-58 The ledge
      58-62 The souther forest
      62 - ? city of sarn do this tell you are able to farm docks.
      ? - ? the Docks do this tell you are able to farm Library or The imperial gardens. When the bot become more viable for none wp farming zone i would say Catacombs would be the final area before mapping. Highest outa map level area with VERY VERY easy mobs almost no reason you should die here also you don't have the shitty cold dudes from Library.

Notes:
      1-26 you will need to be babysitting the bot so that you move it from zone to zone because it will be leveling fast.
      26-40 you can afk the bot over night farming city you will prob over level there but that just make docks easier.
      Each difficulty should take you less that one day botting(10 hours) normal can be a lot faster than that if you do a little more manual work.
      City of Sarn will be your best friend if those mobs in docks are giving your trouble, the unique mob here shouldnt be giving any botting builds any trouble if it is I would say you char is to gear dependent and not the best to be botting with, who wants to bot with a 50 ex char just to get it banned after only getting 30 ex outa of it.

Chars i would suggest each of these can be built super solidly for 1-2ex, dont try and craft your gear use PoE Goods to find it on the forums:
      Forum - Templar - [1.0.0] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block - Path of Exile
      Forum - Marauder - 1.0.0 [Newbie Friendly] MARAUDER MELEE BUILD v5.1 - Path of Exile

I feel the templar may be the best long term choice he seems to handle almost anything very well, and will easily be able to farm maps. Mine is currently 81 and can solo farm 73 maps no problem, obviously manually, but the bot handle its very well. What i use is cyclone and heavy strike.

3. vwest877

vwest877 New Member

I'm actually farming catacombs with out a problem on my level 80 nemesis spectral thrower. Been doing it the past couple of nights. It seems to do a good job of taking marketplace wp (or whatever it is) and going straight into the catacombs most of the time.

Unfort it isn't very efficiently grinding areas, lots of running back and forth through cleared areas instead of just clearing to end, opening large chest (which it doesnt do yet) and then portaling and resetting.

4. kossboss

kossboss New Member

Yup i tried it last night it was flawless too. did 50 runs filling up 4 stash pages and got an entire level from 82-83

5. Threads

Threads New Member

Catacombs = exp
      Piety = loot (almost a 100% map drop) need to babysit this one and disable to kill piety currently.
      maps are unbottable for now.. sooooo

6. f1ndm3h

f1ndm3h New Member

I tried to bot a bit at Old Fields normal and bot seems to get stuck at a specific place... like it was trying to loot something.

FPS are dropping to 0-1 and its stuck there and my PC is gonna explode. Any ideas on that? Did anyone face that issue?