• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Features Wishlist

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by Cryogenesis, Jul 3, 2015.

1. benjamin123

benjamin123 New Member

[h=2]Features Wishlist when will it come for the bot? have anny date?[/h]

2. Cryogenesis

Cryogenesis Moderator Moderator

Nope, aevitas has to take a look at it and see what's possible

3. benjamin123

benjamin123 New Member

ah okay :) i hope the crew plugin will come so i dont need to do it my self :) thanks for respond :)

4. strepie

strepie New Member

I also really think Aevitas needs to look at the UseTransport tag...something is messed up there?
      Unless it (hahaha those magic fairies) changed the way the tag should be used, and we have not updated profiles accordingly. But I have tried everything on Ilum for instance with no luck. Only way around seems to be with a plugin that is called when you want to use a taxi, but it would be much easier if the function is corrected within BW itself.
      It seems to also be memory related, so blaming SWTOR as well - never easy I guess...

5. Michael4700

Michael4700 New Member

[x] A way of implementing NoCombat in MoveTo's
      [x] A way of implementing NoCombat for Companion

The two above is very important IMO - Would REALLY speed up leveling to max level. Especially during 12xXP periods (I hope and believe we will see it again, as this is the 2nd time I see it in-game anyway).

Not sure if this would be better as a plugin, but autoequip that could be configured by the user to go and use basic commedations on modifications, as these only cost 2 comms per mod, and it is a great way to gear during leveling if you have a full set of adaptive gear. Ofc. with class/spec logic.

off note - sometimes my character and companion is +15 levels behind with gear (full adaptive with mods) vs. actual level of them and still it can clear content that well behind in gear level.

6. wired203

wired203 Community Developer

Change pull distance to 0 for those questing times.

7. strepie

strepie New Member

I am not sure why this is needed tbh., but I am probably missing something as usual, and stand corrected if that is the case. :)
      You do know we can force our companions to be passive and toggle all their abilities using the companion quickbar, right? So, why would we want to do that in a profile or routine, unless you want to be able to turn it on and/or off during specific scenario's? In that case, why not simply write it in the combat routine? Maybe even write a plugin for companion combat toggle abilities only - for example to force companion to only heal etc.?

8. Cryogenesis

We know, but thats manual interaction. For instance we had joes. One of the reasons why it was slower then the other routines, is because it had way more checks, combat wise and profile wise. On each attack its going to check if we are on a certain quest to do something profile wise. It lags. Also if we can implement this in profiles, your work is much cleaner. There are only a handful of quests that's needs them, but certainly needed! And yes nocombat for travelling is must have.

9. Michael4700

Michael4700 New Member

I tried it but BW overwrites the file, and changes the value back

10. wired203

wired203 Community Developer

Buddywing must be closed when editing the value, for default combat it will stick. Joes you need to edit merchelpers.cs and then joes when run will reset the value in your settings files for your chars.

11. Michael4700

Michael4700 New Member

Okay thanks - Problem is that the quest profiles runs much better with Joes than default for some reason (mostly navigational issues).

12. strepie

strepie New Member

I think that is because Joe's sets core affinity and priority as well. Most issues (navigational, taxi crashes etc) are memory related. The problem is that not everyone have a quad core and therefore it can create sound issues and many other problems if you try a blanket type setting as Joe did. There have been users saying that when they use Joe's their sound mess up for instance - well that is the reason. Anyway, if you set this yourself, you will notice a big increase in default's performance as well.
      Ugh, sorry Cryo - we are getting a little off topic on your thread here. ;)

13. Cryogenesis

I added the taxi/elevator bug to the list.

14. forcewalker

forcewalker New Member

I'd definitely like to see things that have broken be fixed before anything new is added. RewardIndex, new quest window, usetransport, spacetravel, and useitem tags. Especially usetransport as that crashing swtor really cripples questing. Also the bot no longer works when getting on ship/changing planets. I had an almost 100% afk questing set up before that patch that broke the bot came a few months ago. I hope that usetransport and useitem is fixed at least.

15. iamsonewb

iamsonewb New Member

A leveling bot would be nice.

16. Cryogenesis

Lol troll alert :)

17. iamsonewb

iamsonewb New Member

I just came from HB. I see that this bot is clearly not as developed, which is to be expected, since the following is much smaller. But I mean....the 90-100 leveling bot was put up just a month after the release of the xpack. So it seems doable ?

18. Cryogenesis

Your clearly havent Read much about this bot.
      Please do so before making posts.

19. 17N

17N New Member

This is exactly the kind of behavior that drives people away. Eventually it's a slap in your own face, because had you helped "new people" they could both:

a) help the community grow
      b) become valuable assets

Either way, a or b, you only have to gain for being helpful.

I still remember all the pain I had to go through with wing buddy once I bought it.

20. Cryogenesis

No, I'm just asking him to read about this bot before asking something that's already there. If he's got questions then create a thread and ask your questions, but not here. This thread is created for other reasons.