• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • February 2014 update on legal

Discussion in 'Legal' started by bossland, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Xarian

Xarian Member

I even dont sense of minute line of pharagraph in sentence logic once even not possibly close make to sense is, speak sometime again possibly sense appear?

2. Hat 1

Hat 1 New Member

They do have to fight it in a legal way because of other laws they are bound by...

Privacy laws is one of those...

Let just say it is easy to shut this bot down with a program working like List of companion plants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia where it would use virus scanner technology and rootkit technology where it is friendly to wow players and bad for other programs that blizzard does not like

You would have to get around the program that scans for the bot and find that program because it is using rootkit technology to hide in the operating system and rootkits load before the operating system does

In most cases they are hard to find and remove most of all

Blizzard does not do this because of some of the laws out there... This is where blizzard gets screwed over they run legit unlike any other bot company that feeds off there work this is where they have to take them to court to try and stop them

This is where they hate it as they take someone to court and then send them broke because a bot maker things he is doing something good or it is a legit business.. But really they are feeding off another companies work and this is why they break copyright laws

Yes they do things to slow it down it but truly they can not stop a bot...On a tech level this has been proven over and over

In the end Bossland will lose so far they have won nothing....Blizzard has slowed the sales in Germany as such and this is a win for them... Small win but still a win the money from that the court keeps and blizzard does not get that back if blizzard wins that is apart of blizzards court costs and Bossland pays that

What I say here I think is true.. Going by what I have read and know... You only have to read on corporate laws alone blizzard is bound by those to stop them from taking Bossland to court for a long time something big has to happen for them to do that as such spend huge money on development to stop the bot... Subs dropped at the time of the first court case when blizzard took Bossland to court and they let go 600 employees... You can read about it in Corporate Laws just to confirm this something big has to happen for blizzard to take Bossland to court this is why he is not in court for his other bots

3. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

You again confirms, you have completely no idea not only about Corporate Law, but about Law at all!

I can see, you act like basic forum troll here, but I am afraid, your knowledge on the topic you trying to comment is not even on basic degree, so, it is not neither serious or funny, indeed, its hilarious!

In my country, we have army of low-paid forum trolls (non-officially hired by the local politicians), which zerg all the popular threads in the local internet medias: forums, news portals, feeds and tv/radio sites etc.

You look just like one of them, so educate yourself, or stop trolling please!

4. Hat 1

Hat 1 New Member

What makes you say I am wrong on the corporate law here I am correct it protects little businesses from company's like Blizzard/Microsoft which have huge amount of money to place around to take out little company's like Bossland that employs maybe 10 people at most maybe

They are there to protect Bossland or any company that could be sued over little matters and then all they do is just fold because they do not have the money to fight them

Blizzard would of spent a huge amount of money to combat this bot or any bot for that matter the only thing blizzard can do is to sue them for making money off there program and breaking copyright laws

No company likes another company making money off there work at all

As for trolling no I am not as this is fascinating case or any botting company that has been taken to court none have won at all in some ways Bossland to doing well

I still think he will not win if that is the case he will owe a lot of money and that will be sad

5. Project-WoW

Project-WoW New Member

Any News for HB and DB?

6. Dandrob

Dandrob Active Member

news?^^

7. Eclipse

Eclipse New Member

Same any news about 15.05.2014?^^

8. Project-WoW

Project-WoW New Member

And now?
      Thanks for this HB update ;) But we want more Updates if the German Version will be shutdown and we can use the original ^^

9. Klimo

Klimo New Member

wird wohl eine schlechte sein sonst hätten se schon geschrieben ;)

10. Dandrob

Dandrob Active Member

just waiting :>

bossland had 2 work maybe now on sunday he have time 2 write it to us

11. Kurllkrum

Kurllkrum New Member

I'm sitting here bored waiting for HB to be back up and running after 5.4.8

I am one of many I'm sure who use HB as a means to ensure I have a sufficient supply of the following:
      1. Alts to craft for me keeping me self sufficient becuase frankly the community sucks. Ever try getting anything made via trade channel recently?
      2. Materials to use for said crafting
      3. Surplus Materials to sell on the AH for gold to keep me in a positive cash flow!
      4. Grinding out honor points on those alts so they are functional and "current" with gear so when I do play when I come home from work they aren't "Behind the Curve"
      5. Having moved as one bot is shutdown to the next I remember Glider and Pirox among others. I now am thrilled to have something that can manage Heroics and LFR for my Alts too.

I can raid or compete in rated PvP, bringing whatever class my group needs for the comp, for 2 to 3 hrs in an evening, 3 to 4 times a week, without having to spend 8 hours a day supporting it.

My botting activity is self supporting, the Materials>AH>Gold in my Pocket>AH>Consumables in no way harms the game environment, if anything the fact I have 200 stacks of ores to sell simply means someone is able to buy 200 stacks of ores, to turn into 100 stacks of bars, transmute into 10 higher mats over ten days, and someone ends up buying those to craft a piece of armor. The fact I botted the 200 stacks of ore actually benefited the community as now there is reasonably priced PvP armor on the AH - which I then end up buying to get my next alt off to a start in RBGs. Why didn't I do the transmutes myself...tbh logging one toon and another and day long CDs...I'll just buy 1 someone made earlier.

Without a bot working for me while I'm at work I wouldn't be playing anymore. If Blizzard want to ban me let them. The one simple truth in this case is that without bots, or in the event of actual action by blizzard to catch and drive out every bot in the game, the game would lose (how many active keys do you have out there?) subscriptions.

What Blizzard have done with the $60 lvl 90's is try to put a value on just the leveling component. Well I have 6 lvl 90's Blizzard, 1 by hand, 1 by WoD, and the other 4 cost HB lifetime$/4, and I can get unlimited numbers. Thats right, HB has cost you 4x$60....or has it? Let me keep doing what I'm doing and I'll probably keep playing another 4 years, the one off lvl 90 accounts you sell as part of WoD - I bet they don't even buy a second game card. Do the math.

12. Sphero

Sphero Member

Ich habe grade die Urteilsbegründung vom 30. Mai 2013 gelesen und bin gelinde gesagt "baff" ...

Das Internet (perse) soll doch kein Rechtsfreier raum sein, in der Begründung ist der Raum von Blizzard im Internet aka WoW aber "Rechtlich kontrollfrei" - sollte dies dann nicht für BEIDE Parteien gelten? D.h. Blizzard verliert damit auch das RECHT gegen andere Vorzugehen bzw. gegen Bots im speziellen - mit dieser Begründung in einem Urteil entzieht sich das Gericht doch jeglicher Zuständigkeit überhaupt oder wird Blizzard etwa eingeräumt sowohl Kläger als auch Richter dieses "Raumes" zu sein? Wenn man dies weiter spinnt ist doch quasi jeder Betreiber einer Webseite "Herr" seines eigenen Rechtsfreien Raumes.... nein, ich glaube DAS kann so nicht sein.

Also, wenn eine solche Begründung am BGH in irgendeiner Form stand hält wird es Zeit für eine Beschwerde beim Petitionsausschuss - schon alleine wegen dieses "Blödsinns".
      Ich hoffe der Tenor des neuen Urteils wird weniger schwammig und ausweichend sein - das ganze Ding trieft mMn nach hörigkeit aber hat mit "recht" im sinne von "realistischer Umsetzbarkeit" überhaupt nichts zu tun.

Bin gespannt was nun dabei heraus kommt.