• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • FFXIV and Honorbuddy

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by romulis1712, Sep 12, 2013.

1. romulis1712

romulis1712 Member

Has there been anymore thought into the creation of a FFXVI bot of any sort? the game has become immensely popular to the point of Square enix haulting sales of the game even now 2 weeks after release.

2. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

the game is not near stable, just needs more time because of the server issues it's hard to see how many people are playing to evaluate if it's worth making a bot for.

The initial PC release of Final Fantasy XIV received negative reviews. Complaints ranged from its essentially broken structure to its numerous bugs and glitches, leading to a consensus that the game was unfinished, if not totally unplayable. It holds a score of 49.33% on GameRankings[SUP][43][/SUP] and 49/100 on Metacritic,[SUP][7][/SUP] making it the lowest-scoring game of the series. Kevin VanOrd of GameSpot gave the game a 4.0/10. He called the game a "step backward for the genre", citing a bad interface, quest restrictions, awful player and NPC economy, and numerous other problems upon release.[SUP][11][/SUP] IGN gave a 5.5/10 (mediocre).[SUP][48][/SUP] 1UP.com gave the game a D+,[SUP][44][/SUP] saying that inside Final Fantasy XIV "there is a game with considerable depth and potential here, but it needs another six to nine months before it's ready for primetime," further stating that "it's impossible to recommend to anyone in its current state". PC Gamer gave it a 30% rating, reviewer Tom Senior writing that "the kindest thing that can be said about the Final Fantasy MMO is that it has a good intro movie". GameTrailers gave it 4.2/10, saying it "falls flat at every turn" and "isn't worth the hassle", and explaining that the launch for it was unacceptable because it was a "broken incomplete mess".[SUP][47][/SUP] In December 2010, the website labeled it "The Most Disappointing Game of the Year" in their "Game of the Year Awards"[SUP][50][/SUP] and also included the game in a "Top Ten Worst Sequels" feature.[SUP][51][/SUP]
      Cheat Code Central was more favorable, giving the game a positive 4.2/5 rating, but also initially noting they "can't recommend that you spend $50, and then $12.99 a month after the first 30 days, on a title that has as many flaws as FFXIV does."[SUP][7][/SUP]This sentence was later removed from the review.[SUP][52][/SUP]

3. HEADSTYLE

HEADSTYLE New Member

Please..give me us a Beta test version!!!! We can wait not for a long time.

Ps: In other Threads no comments are desired, Closed.(Tony) Mod.

4. romulis1712

romulis1712 Member

This is an old review before the A Realm Reborn release. also the server are as stable as can be no problems at all, if you play it you would know so i am assuming you do not even play it.

5. ajserrano27

ajserrano27 New Member

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn for PC Reviews - Metacritic the game is amazing, only thing that can make this game any better is a trusted honorbuddy bot!!!

this game made me cancel my wow account and i probably wont go back

i know it wont be for some time till you guys realize the gold mine of this game but in due time i know you guys will the game is really that good.

6. KillerJim

KillerJim Member

I would like to second this :p HB for FFXIV would be awesome

7. michaelgenn

michaelgenn New Member

I too agree! Maybe start a poll to see if it's worth it...

8. vibrator

vibrator New Member

If you need a bot so bad for FFXIV ARR just go to mmoviper there bot for the game is pretty descent and covers the important aspect however SE is on a hardcore banning on any account that so much as attempts to sell gil or offer power leveling with SE already posting on there official forums the mog station that they have already banned over 2300 accounts for doing RMT in game so ther is no real point unless you just want to not do the mundane shit like logging mining fishing have a nice Day.

Edit : Personally I think the game is amazing I'm on a locked server Hyperion luckily with other friends we mananged to log in and then we just never logged out since it doesn't afk you offline so we were unaffected by the login server issues, but yes SE dropped the ball by not having a log in que system for the game and also by having server capicties lower than there preorder sales after all if you do 1 million preorders in sells you shouldn't have servers tat only accommodate 5k people.

9. SoulSector

SoulSector Member

Well actually being AFK now does kick you. A popup says you will be logged out in 60 seconds.

I am to using the bot Vibrator mentioned. It gathers, just about. Nothing special, not really into it. Praying we get a buddy soon, just entered a years worth of prepaid game cards. This game is nothing but stable, since they resolved server issues I haven't had a single problem!

10. leetdemon

leetdemon Member

mmoviper is garbage we need a real bot for this game.

11. SoulSector

SoulSector Member

Agreed. The amount of money he must be making from FFXIV right now though must be unbelievable at the moment he has no competition whatsoever!

12. KillerJim

KillerJim Member

Any Word from the buddy team yet ?

13. iodine

iodine New Member

lasta bot (not honorbuddy endorsed etc just a random) new one released .. little rough on botters atm i think. yesterday playing in town 100s of pms and spam in town then it was silent of that for 2 hours then back at it again. maybe they are just staying on top of it for now who knows.

14. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I would love to see an HonorBuddy bot for FFXIV, considering I have used DemonBuddy and HonorBuddy and can say they are the best bots I have ever used. I am currently using MMOVIPER and it does get me by and the Mod.. Admin whatever you want to call him is quick to respond and has been trying to do as much as he can. Also I can agree with Giwin at first Final Fantasy sucked but this new release is awesome and they had to close servers because yes they were unstable, but also because they didn't think so many people would come back or even check out the game and it blew up so as well all know we can't make the HB team do anything, but I do hope they continue to look into this game and maybe creating a bot

15. fragler

fragler Member

currently using mmoviper.. it's ok.. but not good when compared to the buddy bots i've used.. honor and demon.. if buddy opened sales for a ffxiv arr bot, i'd buy it up quick ^.^

16. sharkie0123

sharkie0123 New Member

i think id love a buddy bot for FFXIV i cant stand levelling again in a mmo that was taken away from me to begin with
      so id def buy a full license for a FFXIV account

17. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

we currently have no plans for a bot for this game.

18. Aressandoro

Aressandoro Member

Do it please! I will buy a lifetime for 100 euro!

19. saven

saven Member

It's looking good. G...get yourself a raise and tell that bossland to start making it rain money from this idea!

20. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

https://twitter.com/FFXIV_NEWS_EN

Judging by their twitter it looks like the game is suffering issues almost daily, give it a month or a few months and I'm sure Bossland will look at it again and see if it's worth it.