• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • FightThisWay

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Kamilche, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Kairon

Kairon New Member

2. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

For the mage food you are talking about, i assume you want it to cast summon refreshment when it doesnt have the full amount of them. for something like that it would be
      Conjure refresment
      Has Item "XXX" = 1
      NumItems"XXX" < <whatever number you want>

3. lovewap

lovewap New Member

does not support chinese spell name and item name...

4. lovewap

lovewap New Member

how to load Spells_All.txt?

5. Anadiz

Anadiz New Member

I'm sorry if this have been up before, but 55 pages is a lot to look through ^_^

I'm a feral cat, and when i engage in combat it changes me in to Bear. I have been unsuccessful in finding the right thing to change in Druid_Feral.txt, so i don't change form. Can anyone help?

6. renod

renod Member

How do i add Darkflight and death's advance with movement so it uses it on cooldown when grinding and running?

Edit: Nevermind. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Movement
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Me.FollowTarget
      Me.Cast Darkflight
      Me.AuraExpiring("Darkflight") < 1000
      Me.Mounted = 0
      Me.Cast Death's Advance
      Me.AuraExpiring("Death's advance") < 2000
      Me.Mounted = 0

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    7. gorunn

gorunn Member

Hello Kamilche,

I switched to FTW for Feral druid and i checked the code, there are few errors in it.

1. As you know, Feral is for "Cat form", Routine keep forcing me in "Bear form." Somehow when im solo it sees me as Tank.
      Fix - Delete:
      Code:
      Me.Cast Bear Form
      	Me.IsTank = 1
      	Me.BearForm = 0
      2. "Berserk" should be always cast after "Tigers Fury" to get most beneficial result. You cannot cast "Tiger's Fury" while "Berserk" is up. Routine is casting "Berserk" without checking is "Tiger's Fury" buff on.
      Fix - Edit:
      Code:
      Me.Cast Berserk
      	Me.FeralForm = 1
      	Me.HasAura("Berserk") = 0
      	Me.HasAura("Tiger's Fury") = 1
      3. "Tiger's Fury" gives 60 energy on cast. Routine cast "Tiger's Fury" whenever its off cooldown but does not check druids energy pool, that is does druid have < 40 energy. This results in frequent cast of "Tiger's Fury" when Druid have > 40 energy, thus losing that beneficial part of spell.
      Fix - Edit:
      Code:
      Me.Cast Tiger's Fury
      	Me.CatForm = 1
      	Me.Energy < 40
      	Me.HasAura("Tiger's Fury") = 0
      4. "Ferocious Bite" is not cast at all if target is above > 40% of HP. "Ferocious Bite" by it self is finisher which does moderate damage and add 2sec per finish (up to max 6sec) on "Rip" duration. If you have "Savage Roar" buff and "Rip" debuff on target, routine keeps generating combo points but it doesnt spend them at all until "Savage Roar" or "Rip" expire, after which it just refresh them. This result in enormous piling of Combo Points and DPS loss, forcing you to manually cast "Ferocious Bite" when you have "Savage Roar" and "Rip" on target.
      Fix - Edit:
      Code:
      Ferocious Bite
      	Me.CatForm = 1
      	Me.ComboPoints > 4
      	Target.MyAuraExpiring("Rip") > 4000
      	Me.HasAura("Savage Roar") = 1
      I hope that this helps a bit in improving routine.
      I tested both routines extensively, currently the best Feral routine - Superbad and yours. With these minor changes your routine pulls slightly ahead with i480 Feral Druid.

EDIT: Maybe its just me, but i see routine failing bigtime in Feral AoE, it just "Trash's" targets and keeps single target rotation, no matter how much mobs are in range, it doesnt use "Swipe" at all.
      EDIT 2: It does use "Swipe" but only when targets are really close.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
      kaihaider likes this.
    8. botorific

botorific New Member

@gorunn

NICE write up on feral tweaks. You nailed everything. Just like I remember it in Cata expac!!

9. gorunn

gorunn Member

Thank you :)

The code is really simple to understand and edit, and feral druids are simple to code, but it looks like thats just the reason why is limited in some way (at least i havent managed to make dual conditions to use same spell under different conditions, or i didnt figure out yet how to do so).

Now, here is where i hit the wall when i said that im unable to add dual conditions for spells. I wanted for Rip to be used only on "elite" mobs, since normal mobs die fast and there is no need to Rip them. However, i also waned for Ferocious Bite to have check on Rip duration to avoid allowing Rip to fall off by casting Ferocious Bite on, lets say, 2sec Rip. This resulted in issue where, unless Rip is casted, Ferocious Bite wont be casted too, so i was forced to leave it as part of rotation on normal mobs untill i figure out how to add dual condition.
      I will try to dig it how can i make dual conditions by looking at the rest of code, or ask author for small help. :)

I will post changes a bit later and explain them better and detailed, so Ferals who use this Routine will be able to understand and choose how they want to play by changing default routine.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    10. gorunn

gorunn Member

Ello, as promised, im uploading my heavily edited feral (and only feral) druid routine.

There is far to much changes to post them one by one, so im uploading current file.

What changes have been made:

1. "Stampeding Roar" and "Dash" removed from pull and movement part of routine completely (i like to use them manually), "Wild Charge" and "Displacer Beast" are still there, unchanged.
      2a. "Faerie Fire" and "Faerie Swarm" will not break stealth any more. Default opener from stealth is "Pounce" to put bleed debuff on. They will be cast upon combat start.
      2b. If you are not in stealth or target is flying "Faerie Fire" and "Faerie Swarm" will be used as pull spells.
      3. "Rejuvenation" - removed from rotation in combat (not beneficial at all for ferals) but it will be cast out of combat when you are < 25% HP.
      4. "Healing Touch" will be cast in combat if you have "Predatory Swiftness" buff active, it will be cast together with "Nature's Swiftness" talent (if you have if) when you are < 60% HP for instant heal, or if you have "Omen of Clarity" and you are < 30% HP. It will be cast out of combat when you are < 25% HP.
      5. If you have "Glyph of Savage Roar" which is mandatory feral glyph "Savage roar" will be used with 0 Combat Points if you dont have "Savage Roar" buff on and you are in combat.
      6. "Rip" uptime has highest priority, following by "Savage roar"
      7. "Ferocious Bite" will now be used if you have "Savage roar" buff and your target has more than 5sec on "Rip" debuff.
      8. "Tiger Fury" will now be cast when you have < 40 energy when its off cooldown to prevent wasting energy.
      9. "Berserk" will be cast only if you have "Tigers Fury" buff on.
      10. "Incarnation" will be cast when you have "Berserk" and "Tigers Fury" buff's on. - "Wanna cuddle!?" time! :)
      11. "Savage Defense" removed - its guardian specialization.

Now, for bugs that i found and im unable to bypass, or at least without help:
      1. Even if you are in flight form, if you enter combat on ground - insta shift in cat form.
      2. "Might of Ursoc" will be canceled as soon as you have > 30% HP which will happen instantly cause MoU increases your HP by 30%.
      3. I wanted for "Rip" to be cast only on "elite" mobs, since normal mobs die to fast to be used as part of rotation. However, since "Ferocious Bite" has > 5s "Rip" condition this resulted in "Ferocious Bite" not used. Simple fix is to remove that condition, however i didnt do so since my prior was to maximize "Rip" and "Savage Roar" uptime.

Im open for any suggestions and bugs, please comment ill try to fix them if i can.
      NOTE: I probably forgot something to mention, im editing this heavily so i forgot what/how basic version had/cast/worked.
      NOTE2: Im doing ONLY FERAL rotation, nothing else. This is still in process of editing, im focused on building solid raiding rotation, so things/numbers will most probably change. :)
      NOTE3: will have to edit "Mange" condition to add some code, it looks like mangle should be preferred when certain conditions are met.

Originally posted by handnavi (thanks!), developer of "SuperBad" feral routine, here.
      Change "Mangle" part of code (first one is original, so you can revert back if my edit doesnt work:
      Code:
      Mangle
      	Me.CatForm = 1
      	Me.Energy > 50
      Into this:
      Code:
      Mangle
      	Me.CatForm = 1
      	Me.HasAura("Omen of Clarity") = 0
      	Me.HasAura("Savage Roar") = 1
      	Target.MyAuraExpiring("Rip") < 3000
      	Me.ComboPoints < 5
      This need's testing since im not sure that "Omen of Clarity" is codded. Condition for using mange is a bit tough to code, with this code im pretty much only able to do something like this.

True code should look something like this:
      Code:
      Mangle
      	Me.CatForm = 1
      	Me.MyAuraExpiring("Savage Roar") < 2000
      	Me.ComboPoints = 0
      Mangle
      	Target.MyAuraExpiring("Rip") < 3000
      	Me.ComboPoints < 5
      Like i said, im not quite sure that im able/know to add dual conditions to code, so im trying to code it as close as i can. In this example above, i dont know is routine coded for "Me.MyAuraExpiring" and, previously said, "Omen of Clarity."

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    11. Pontuzz

Pontuzz New Member

Is this ready to go straight out the box? I am new to the whole routines and honorbuddy in general. Took a look in the text file and it looks clean but i am unsure if i may be missing something.

Cheers! Looks like a great plugin, i am testing it now and we'll see how much the xp/hr increases :D

Ps i realized the question i posted was maybe a bit to broad, How is this for DK's and Monks to be more precise?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    12. glach753

glach753 New Member

I am really excited to start working with the CC and being able to customize it as much as I can. The only issue I am having is with my Enhancement Shaman. He won't cast Lightning Bolt. When checking the aura watcher in the class config, it seems that "Maelstrom Weapon" does not have any stacks counted for it; however if I start the bot with stacks already, that field gets populated correctly until the stack wear off. This was done using the default enhancement shaman setup. I searched through this thread and found the fix from before, but it is not working. Also, for shamans, the spell Ascendance does not go on cooldown the moment it is used, resulting in the duration of when it is active is the bot spamming the ability.

My second questions is if it is possible to incorporate the Frag Belt from engineering. I would work along the lines of any other location specific spells, i.e. Death and Decay or Healing Rain. I'm just not sure how the spell would be identified so that it can be added into the correct text file.

Thanks

EDIT:
      I fixed the issue with not casting lightning bolt when having full stacks of Maelstrom Weapon. When Maelstrom Weapon hits 5 stacks, you gain the aura "Maelstrom" (Which I think was already know); however, the stacks of Maelstrom Weapon is not tracked. Therefore, if you want to cast a particular spell ONLY at 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon, ONLY have the line: "Me.HasAura("Maelstrom") = 1" as a condition for Lightning Bolt (or whatever spell you want).

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    13. sibellae

sibellae New Member

Using this right now. It works flawlessly.

14. Yixin

Yixin New Member

Hey kamilche, first wanna thank you for your great job here.
      The group pull function is good.

The currently improvement I want is that: The group pull function can support moving pull. Currently it's standstill pull more.

if you could add another condition, like (start fighting until Me.AddsCount > 5) that will be great.

15. natty

natty Guest

Hi, I want to test this out but when i enter the SVN checkout Url i do get an error. what am i doing wrong

16. Xeon

Xeon Member

Would it be possible to add an IsSwimming check to the Parsing logic?

I tried:

Me.IsSwimming = 0

But it did not like that. Gave me an error:

[FTW] 12:48:22 Bad number on left side found when evaluating action Me.Eat line 284 - 'Me.IsSwimming' (Input string was not in a correct format.)

17. Brambory

Brambory New Member

Any updates incomming for this one in 5.2? Or is this one abandoned?

18. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Death Knight Blood Mass AOE

I needed my Blood DK to mass AOE for farming, and in general just for fun. That's what this is, it focuses on Mass AOE damage and pulling many mobs. It will survive pretty well, however if your doing this in the wrong place, or without a pocket healer, be warned lol. I'm sure it can be tweaked more, I did what I could until it met my needs. There may be things that are redundant, not needed, or not optimized, if so feel free to fix it or nicely state what I or others could change for the better (for the intended purpose, AOE DMG).

Thanks to the author's for both the addon and original DK rotation, mine is simply a modified version of the original Blood DK CC file.

BobHadBitchTits

Attached Files:

19. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

He hasn't posted since November, I wouldn't expect updates

20. kriptamester

kriptamester New Member

Why won't it attack enemy players ? any solution ?