• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • FightThisWay

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Kamilche, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Red-Corsair

Red-Corsair New Member

+1

Rogue Assassination:
      1 Sinister Strike - replaced Backstab (corrected himself in a file)
      2 support only Shadowstep, no support talent Cloak and Dagger
      more:
      3 Stoneform - use only dwarf (attempt to use other races)
      4 Lifeblood - uses in the absence of herbalism skill

*translated by google

2. globulki

globulki New Member

How can i implement Burst of Speed to this routine

Im putting this under the movement section
      Me.Cast Burst of Speed
      Me.Energy > 129

And this aint working but if id change that to 99 (still under the movement section) it just spams it all the time while in battle (not when out of battle like it is supposed to)

edit: nvm i got it, it has to be under the @REST section

3. Raz3r

Raz3r New Member

Does this Combat Routine support russian lang and russian servers?

4. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Hey Kamilche, haven't seen you post in a few months so I hope you're still around to update :p

I really like the idea behind this CR and I think it is an absolutely necessary part of HB. Makes custom prio lists a breeze.

Two questions, though I'm sure I'll have more later:

- Is there a way to select the largest cluster of group members within X range? (E.g. I want to cast Healing Rain on CD on the largest group of allies in a 15 range circle)
      - Is there a way to track the duration a totem has left? (E.g. I want to cast totemic recall when duration on Healing Stream Totem is <3 seconds for mana regen)
      - Is there a way to choose a cast target based on an aura they have? (E.g. I want to cast chain heal on someone with the riptide or unleash life aura)
      - What does Tank return if there are multiple, like in a raid? Does it always return the first one? Does it return the one with the lowest hp? Etc.
      - Does the CR support HB's built-in framelock?

Thanks,
      ~ski

5. ski

ski Well-Known Member

Sorry, I got antsy and started modifying things...

I added an AllyClusterSize property to get number of friendly units around a unit to do some ghetto cluster sizing. It's super inefficient, but it works, so I'm going to try and find a better way to do it. I also updated all the HasAura checks to ActiveAuras.ContainsKey because HasAura breaks all the time (and returns passive auras...).

6. ghackt

ghackt New Member

I would donate you a drink if you made a bot to support 1-30+ waves in Proving grounds for endless title for a shaman or any class.

7. dna9418

dna9418 Member

Routine is not working properly

Routine is not properly attacking i get this message even thou my health is at 100% "[FTW] 08:43:51 Health or mana is below 50%, not pulling!" View attachment 2852 2013-12-26 08.28.txt

8. qzt

qzt New Member

anyone as a uhDK profile for pvp?

9. ShadowJester

ShadowJester New Member

Runnin this straight out of the box with a DK and seems to work fantasicly, just a couple of probably commonly answered questions, AoE mob pulls possible, and it doesn't seem to be looting mobs just running non stop one to the next.

10. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Anyone updating this anymore?

11. Azeurus

Azeurus New Member

I am having the same issue. Have you had any luck with isolating the bug. I am also playing on a warrior(prot), not sure if it is class based error or what.

12. contagion

contagion New Member

"Default Routine is not working properly
      Routine is not properly attacking i get this message even thou my health is at 100% "[FTW] 08:43:51 Health or mana is below 50%, not pulling!"2852 2013-12-26 08.28.txt"

"I am having the same issue. Have you had any luck with isolating the bug. I am also playing on a warrior(prot), not sure if it is class based error or what."

I'm also running a Prot Warrior and have the same issue as Azeurus and Dna above...
      Since Dna's post was in december (a month and a half ago...), and there hasnt been any responses regarding a fix.....am I to assume this CR is no longer supported?

Has anyone else had issues with this CR ...prot warrior or otherwise?

EDIT:

I did a little snooping inside the FIGHTTHISWAY.CS file.
      If you change line 3694 to:

if (StyxWoW.Me.HealthPercent < 50)

Then the routine will work for Prot warriors again. I just deleted the part about Mana<50.

Once I did that and restarted HB...the bot targeted and attacked like normal.

Hope this helps :)

13. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

why did this idea have to die? Wish there was another simple to edit all in one cr :(

14. scrim71

scrim71 New Member

Gotta say this is just AWESOME! Was looking for a CR that deals with the basic rotations without the guff and lets me deal with important stuff.
      Simple to edit and lets me do exactly what i wanna. /respect

15. NoJazz

NoJazz New Member

My logitech keyboard has no scroll-lock key, is it possible to use an alternative?

16. scrim71

scrim71 New Member

Yeah use the windows onscreen keyboard, on 8 its in ease of access, works fine

17. NoJazz

NoJazz New Member

nice, thank you for the tip.

18. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Is this routine still working correctly after the update, my internet is down ATM, looking for a routine like this where I can make my own proper routine :p

19. yepuhuh

yepuhuh New Member

It's not working atm with the latest patch.

I don't now if there is a plan to update it or not. Hope it is.

20. QisMe

QisMe New Member

Hi. I tried to look for my issue before posting, but my patience ran out.
      I read a lot of nice things though :)

anyway this is my issue, I know its in a foreign language, but hopefully someone can recognize this.

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(722,48) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' indeholder ikke en definition til 'CompareTo', og der blev ikke fundet en udvidelsesmetode 'CompareTo', der accepterer et første argument af typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' (mangler du en 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1010,28) : error CS0029: Typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' kan ikke implicit konverteres til 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1487,58) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' indeholder ikke en definition til 'ItemSpells', og der blev ikke fundet en udvidelsesmetode 'ItemSpells', der accepterer et første argument af typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' (mangler du en 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1499,50) : error CS0426: Typenavnet 'WoWItemSpell' findes ikke i typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1499,78) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' indeholder ikke en definition til 'ItemSpells', og der blev ikke fundet en udvidelsesmetode 'ItemSpells', der accepterer et første argument af typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' (mangler du en 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1504,58) : error CS0426: Typenavnet 'WoWItemSpell' findes ikke i typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(1561,58) : error CS1061: 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' indeholder ikke en definition til 'ItemSpells', og der blev ikke fundet en udvidelsesmetode 'ItemSpells', der accepterer et første argument af typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWItem' (mangler du en 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(2432,21) : error CS0019: Operatoren '!=' kan ikke anvendes med operander af typerne 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' og 'int'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(2646,68) : error CS1502: Den overloadede metode, der passer til 'Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Contains(System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>)', indeholder ugyldige argumenter
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(2646,87) : error CS1503: Argumentet 1: kan ikke konvertere fra 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' til 'System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(2707,68) : error CS1502: Den overloadede metode, der passer til 'Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Contains(System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>)', indeholder ugyldige argumenter
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(2707,87) : error CS1503: Argumentet 1: kan ikke konvertere fra 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit' til 'System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3322,25) : error CS0019: Operatoren '==' kan ikke anvendes med operander af typerne 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' og 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3325,25) : error CS1502: Den overloadede metode, der passer til 'Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Add(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject, Styx.CommonBot.BlacklistFlags, System.TimeSpan, string)', indeholder ugyldige argumenter
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3325,39) : error CS1503: Argumentet 1: kan ikke konvertere fra 'ulong' til 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3353,36) : error CS0029: Typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' kan ikke implicit konverteres til 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3656,21) : error CS0019: Operatoren '!=' kan ikke anvendes med operander af typerne 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' og 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3660,41) : error CS0029: Typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' kan ikke implicit konverteres til 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3669,21) : error CS1501: Ingen overload for metoden 'Add' anvender 2-argumenter
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3714,21) : error CS0019: Operatoren '!=' kan ikke anvendes med operander af typerne 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' og 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(3718,38) : error CS0029: Typen 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' kan ikke implicit konverteres til 'ulong'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(4280,17) : error CS1502: Den overloadede metode, der passer til 'Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.Contains(System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>)', indeholder ugyldige argumenter
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Q\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Routines\FTW\FightThisWay.cs(4280,36) : error CS1503: Argumentet 1: kan ikke konvertere fra 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' til 'System.Func<Styx.CommonBot.Blacklist.BlacklistEntry,bool>'