• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Firelands - Avengers of Hyjal - Farming

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by icrywhenipoo, Sep 6, 2014.

1. icrywhenipoo

icrywhenipoo New Member

Hey guys so I have been trying to find a good method to farm this rep and have had no luck. So what I did was take a blank Cava profile and set it up to run the trash paths and skip the bosses. Now this will clear all of the trash in the lower half and will not make its way up to the Rag bridges yet. I also seem to have found a bug in the nav mesh of the entrance of the zone you can't set it up to run down the ramp due to invalid mesh. So you will have to start the bot after the first giant or at the first giant at the base of the ramp. Now this is nothing special its just move to's and the bot should auto engage anything in range of the hotspots if you have it on and stop to fight before moving.

I would do bosses too but I was having problems linking up the items required to climb the web to fight beth as well as the feathers to fight ally and take the haste portals when flying. I will be working on this more and trying to learn more how these work and working on a Ally rogue/kitty stealth version soon. It would be cool if people could take this as a base and help make it something more useable too. I tested this with my DK tanking using singular combat routines and then had my two marksman hunters follow him around using lazyraider and singular as well.

Enjoy?

Botbase : Questing

Attached Files:

2. Granis

Granis Member

Will give it a try with my hunter. Post later with results