• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • First Appeal No Luck. Going for Round 2.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by clowd1337, Nov 6, 2013.

1. clowd1337

clowd1337 New Member

UPDATE: LOWERED TO 72HR SUS. First Appeal No Luck. Going for Round 2.

INITIAL APPEAL
      I come to you today not only saddened but looking for help. I've been a loyal and honest customer since 2008 and over the past 3 day's i've had a nightmare experience. 3 days ago my girlfriend and i were wrongfully suspended and reversed.We took 2 days off to go out of town and when i come home today i attempted to login and get a pop up message that says "Input Ban Message at Login" which looked odd so i closed out and opened and tried again, this time same message i received 3 days ago. So i check my email and it says for botting/cheating/etc. I have never once cheated in game. I have no idea where to get a bot or how the heck i would even use one. I play WoW for fun. People who bot and cheat don't make it fun for anyone who plays. It's deplorable to me. We have a *** at our house with our 3 computers to share media between, i'm not sure if someone has gained access to the *** to cause all these problems but it scares me. Losing this account scares me. I play to have fun, not to cheat. I'm hoping you will see this and be able to help so i can get back to slaying some Alliance in Arena's and world PvP! For the Horde!
      :(

Live support copy and paste.
      youat 13:37:05
      Do you think someone may have accessed my *** at home?
      youat 13:37:23
      If they did that it would show being the same location wouldn't it?
      Ondastraat 13:37:28
      Someone from outside?
      youat 13:38:10
      Well i have our 3 computer on a *** at home so we can all share media at the house. If someone tunneled the *** they would be able to use it.
      Ondastraat 13:38:36
      Yeah, they would have to have access to your computer, which means they would have access to more than just your game accounts and I'd be worried about other info then.
      youat 13:39:00
      That's kind of what i am worrying about now.
      Ondastraat 13:39:03
      At the same time, all we'd be able to see is that it was done under the same play location and it would look like you doing said actions.
      5 hours ago

BLIZZARD
      XXXX
      Customer Service Representative
      Greetings XXX,

An additional review of the action has been completed. We have confirmed our initial findings, and the action will not be reversed or changed.

We understand that you may still have concerns regarding the action, but we must reiterate that it was taken to address a violation of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement (Blizzard Entertainment:Blizzard Legal Documentation), which all players accept before logging into the game.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to enjoy their time in our games. Thank you for respecting our position.
      26 minutes ago

ME
      I'm not quite sure exactly what the initial findings are? I have no bots nor have any idea in knowing how to use one if i did. I've played since 2008 and have never had any issues. I just find it odd that within the matter of 3 days. I was wrongfully suspended and reversed, then banned again when we weren't even home to play. I don't see how something like this could even happen or why. I urge you to have faith and a little bit of trust in your customers who have supported you for years. Please re-evaluate your decision as i reassure you i have never acted in that manner or ever used a "bot" I'm sorry to even have this hassle for both of us but you most certainly can understand my concern. Please help.

UPDATE----------

Hiya, Game Master XXXX here.

Thank you for your follow-up contact regarding the license XXXXX. This license was issued a 72-hour suspension after one or more characters on the license were found to be using an unauthorized cheat program. These programs provide character benefits that are not achievable in the World of Warcraft through normal means. Such benefits include character automation (also known as "botting"), increased speed, teleportation, or running through walls or boundaries. These types of programs offer an unfair advantage over other players and supersede the intended limits of the game.

As a result of this determination and the harmful nature of unauthorized programs on the game environment, the action taken against this license will not be reversed. Please understand that we do not reach this decision lightly. This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use).

You are responsible for any unauthorized cheat software found to be running in conjunction with World of Warcraft, regardless of the location and ownership of the computer used to log in to the game. Please remember to keep your login information confidential. Any license registered to your name may not be shared with anyone except one minor of whom you are a parent or guardian. The security of your license rests with you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us: http://www.battle.net/support/ticket/submit

/bows deeply
      3 minutes ago