• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • First Grinding Profile DK Lvl 14

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Profiles' started by Jwangner, May 15, 2013.

1. Jwangner

Jwangner New Member

I am still working on my level 50 credit grind profile but I needed to learn to crawl first so I did what I think all learners in this game do. I started on Drummond Kass. I created a profile that grinds all of the mobs outside of the dark temple. The mobs are lvl 14/15. I promise I will finish my level gold grinder but that has a lot more moving parts. If anyone has a low level toon and can test this profile and leave feedback, much appreciated. I am home for the next few weeks on leave so I will bust my but to make a lot of new grind profiles and a few gold grinders.

Tootles all :eek:

Jess

Attached Files:

2. walter

walter Active Member

Becareful what you post. Since you have to realize Bioware does watch these forums. That is why you do not see lots of grind profiles since people do not want to be flagged for being in one area. Just an FYI. You see lots of forum posts showing how easy it is!

3. Jwangner

Jwangner New Member

Thank you, didn't think of that. Hmmmmm not sure how I am going to post these now then. I want to help others but not get slammed in the process. Currently I am only running my profiles on my F2P account so if BW takes it away no big deal. Never botting on my main. I may create some profiles with my main but not going to bot on it, why I grind on my F2P.

4. walter

walter Active Member

No worries. If you do post area's they will just get farmed by people who are clueless to start with since they couldn't make their own. Don't want to get in any trouble do we now! Lets make sure bioware security actually has to work for their money. They have been after me forever and I still always win!