• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

First Time Botting Project

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pelatov, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Pelatov

Pelatov New Member

So first time out here trying this out, so far really good success. Just a single seat HB license, but things are going great right now.

Running the Bot about 8-10 hours a day, M-F, while at work. 3 weeks into it so far and here is what I've done:

Leveled Paladin to 110
    Leveled Mage to 110
    Leveled Demon Hunter to 101 and froze XP (Legion Normal Farming)
    Maxed out Skinning and Herbalism on 101 Demon Hunter
    Maxed out Tailoring and Enchanting on 110 Mage
    Maxed out Mining and Blacksmithing on 110 Paladin

Paladin and Mage Farm mostly World Quests
    Demon Hunter Farms mostly dungeons for skins and herbs

Daily Run Setup:
    Hours 0-2: Paladin Runs and Completes all world quests, completely automated. (Also farms any ore found as I go)
    Hours 2-4: Mage Runs and Completes all world quests, completely automated
    Hour 4: Take a break and log out
    Hours 5-8/10: Demon Hunter Runs Legion Dungeons skinning/herbing any mobs. Sells all BoP loot, and any uncommon gear. Deposits all BoE blue + purple into personal guild bank to sell later.

Profit so far: So far (in the past 3 weeks) I've made 653,284 gold.
    This includes all money made from quests while leveling, gold made from AH selling skins, herbs and ores, money spent on food/repairs/gearing up DH with 840+ BoE 101 epics (only 4 pieces so far), etc...

I have to say I am very happy with my success so far. So far I haven't done anything unattended, I leave it running on a monitor that I watch like a hawk for anything that may go awry, whispers from players, etc...

Loving things so far, and is nice because it frees me up to play my main account the way I see fit without worrying about spending hours a week farming and wasting time.

bk11 likes this.
  2. Alijkb

Alijkb New Member

Hello there Pelatov.. My goal of botting is to get gold so i can buy subscription for in-game currency.
    Im kinda intrested in Honorbuddy and now when im seeing your success i would like to ask you some questions..

How am i able to bot my character to 100 from scratch, and how can i make around 200k without the Legion Expansion..

Best regards, Alijkb

3. BendiT

BendiT Member

Alright. That is great what you did there. I am about to take subscription too. I am totally new to botting though.

4. BendiT

BendiT Member

Can I PM you if I need help with my project?

5. Pelatov

Pelatov New Member

always willing to help. more than enough goldz to go around, hit me up if you need something.