• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FLY][A] Cataclysm Dailies AFK [Croga] (99% AFK)

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by Croga, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Since I'm leveling my guild doing mostly dailies (and leveling the toons to do the dailies), I've been looking for a way to do as many dailies as possible in one go. This resulted in me blatantly stealing Kickazz006's Cataclysm Dailies profiles (with his permission of course) and adding a bit of my own. This profile now uses the enhanced profiles as set up by Kickazz006. Check out the originals here: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...e/reputation/25339-fly-n-rep-quests-kick.html

The result is:
      - Slightly adapted copies of Kick's Cataclysm Dailies profiles.
      - All non-AFK quests removed.
      - Plugin needed for Wildhammer Kegs and Food.
      - Added Nuok's Stormwind cooking dailies if you have Cooking 350 or over (http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...utral/50231-questing-cooking-dailys-nuok.html)
      - Added Nuok's Stormwing Fishing dailies if you have Fishing skill (http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...utral/53866-questing-fishing-dailys-nuok.html)
      - Added Jewelcrafting dailies if you have Jewelcrafting skill
      - "Cleanup" profile added that will repair, sell, mail and fly back to the portal island for a nice quick start tomorrow.

Download the profiles/addon from My SVN. If you don't know how to use SVN, check out this guide

The current set of profiles will follow the following path:
      - Baradin Hold
      - Tol Barad Peninsula
      - Uldum
      - Deepholme
      - Twilight Highlands
      - Cooking
      - Fishing
      - Jewelcrafting
      - Cleanup

There are two extra sets of profiles in subfolders of the SVN:
      BH_TH_UL will do everything except Twilight Highlands
      BH_TH will do everything except Twilight Highlands and Uldum

It can be started at any point (for example: If you don't own Baradin Hold, just start TB Peninsula. If you don't want to do TB and Uldum, just start Deepholme) and will do everything after that in the path.
      It will skip any area you haven't done the pre-quests for.
      IMPORTANT:
      Uldum and Twilight Highlands will end with Hearthstone. Set your Hearthstone to the Dwarven District in SW for best performance. If the bot is too fast, it will fly to SW from TH.

To run the profile, set your HearthStone to Stormwind (Dwarven District is best as that's closest to the portals but the other one isn't a big problem) set HB to "Questing" and load the profile you want to start with. If you interrupt the bot and have to restart, load the profile for the quests you're currently on otherwise the bot will head back to Stormwind and start the next set of quests.

Prerequisites
      You need to have finished a number of quests before the dailies will work at all:
      - To do Therazane: You need to have done just about all quests in Deepholme otherwise the portal to the Therazane Throne won't be there.
      - To do Wildhammer: You need to have done the Wildhammer quests in Twilight Highlands up to and including the Wedding Crash.
      - To do Stormwind Cooking dailies: You need to have at least 350 Cooking skill
      - To do Stormwind Fishing dailies: You need to have Fishing skill (preferably about 50-100 points at least)
      - To do Jewelcrafting dailies: You need Jewelcrafting skill. For some of the dailies you'll need about 500 skill and a couple of green-quality Cataclysm gems

Seeing as the Cooking, Fishing, Jewelcrafting, Tol Barad and Wildhammer profiles are Alliance-only, this set of profiles does not support Horde. As I have no Horde toons at the moment, no Horde version can be expected any time soon.

If you find any flaws, know of any possible improvements, or have any questions at all, please post them here.

Special thanks to:
      - Kickazz006 for the quest profiles
      - Katzerle for the inspiration for the plugin
      - Nuok for the Cooking and Fishing Dailies profiles
      - Timeglide - The original fishing behaviour
      - HighVolts - The fishing bot on which the behavior is made
      - Fertzi for the original Jewelcrafting profile
      - JimT for converting Fertzi's work to Alliance

Current Rep's:

Cata Dailies:

A - TB - Baradin Hold to Exalted
      Will pick up all quests from Baradin Hold and perform them.

A - TB - Peninsula to Exalted
      This should pick up all quests from Peninsula camp and do them. "OpenThatStuff" plugin is no longer needed! Tank is a bit dodgy as not all toons will be able to kill him so it has been disabled; the bot will pick it up but not execute it.
      Rewards:
      86750 - 138800 Guild XP
      82G70S - 132G32S
      1250 - 2000 Baradin Wardens reputation

A - TH Wildhammer to Exalted
      This will do all of the dailies from Thundermar except "Beer Run". Enable the "CrogaDailiesKegs" plugin while on this profile for a significant increase in speed.
      Rewards:
      72450 Guild XP
      70G62S
      1350 Wildhammer Clan reputation

Therazane to Exalted
      This will do the dailies for Therazane. Glop will be ignored.
      Rewards:
      43900 - 54875 Guild XP
      41G84S - 52G30S
      1000 - 1250 Therazane reputation

Ramkahen to exalted.
      Will do the quest to smash Pigmees and the Bombing quest, then HS out of there.

If you like this profile then you can use the button to donate.
      [​IMG]

Todo list
      - Keep checking for reflow options

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
      Venorsh, chinajade, surfer999 and 5 others like this.
    2. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Update 03-10-2011 23:59:
      - Added repair/sell to the start of the TB profile so that you're nice and repaired before you start.
      - Added ClearTarget() to the Worm routine so that you shouldn't need to do that manually anymore. Will remove the dialogbox when I've tested it a couple times.

Update 04-10-2011 10:19:
      - Updated Repair logic so it won't always repair when restarted.
      - Updated quest order to do Hyjal last.

Update 04-10-2011 11:35:
      - Updated repair logic. Deepholme will now repair at the right vendor and not sell whites and greens anymore.
      - Slight tweak to the Thundermar Keg plugin, it now waits a bit after moving before trying to interact.

Update 11-10-2011 8:47:
      - Added separate profiles with Tol Barad + Therazane and Tol Barad + Therazane + Wildhammer.

Update 12-10-2011 9:11:
      - Replaced Katzerle's plugins with the CrogaDailies plugin. This one plugin will do Magnets, Kegs and Food. Increased efficiency means the Wildhammer dailies are now a *lot* faster (and TB/DH a little faster).

Update 14-10-2011 05:11:
      - Added section that will abandon all quests that are skipped. That way you can pick up more quests tomorrow.

Update 14-10-2011 06:25:
      - Updated plugin to help with DH Shrooms as well. Not tested extensively yet but it shouldn't hurt.
      - Added Sell/repair/mail run at the end of the profile, then fly back to the start point. That way you shouldn't have to worry about full bags at all.
      * Sells all greys
      * Mails all White/Green/Blue/Purple/Orange
      - Added Hearthstone return routine to all profiles. At the end of the last set of dailies it will always HS back to SW.

Update 14-10-2011 13:24:
      - This morning's update broke the plugin. Issue solved now.

Update 30-12-2011 14:53:
      - Added ForcedDismount behavior for Therazane portals.

Update 01-03-2012 7:50:
      - Optimized the running of the TB quests. The order in which they are done is a lot better now
      - Added two folders with the same TB/TH/DH quests but in a different order so you can run multiple bots simultaneously without looking suspicious

Update 06-04-2012 17:06: Revision 44:
      - Updated the TB profiles with the new way of handling magnets, as written by Kickazz006
      - Removed TB magnets from the plugin. Plugin now at version 0.8

Update 18-07-2012 16:03: Revision 50:
      - Full rewrite based on the rewrite of Kick's Dailies profiles. See Opening Post for details.

Update 29-07-2012 13:12: Revision 53:
      - Update Therazane: Ricket changed so that the bot doesn't have to go through the big worm 4 times.
      - Added set (folder BH_TH) that doesn't do Uldum. This one is a lot faster, thus more efficient for guild leveling.

Update 07-08-2012 Revision 56:
      - Added Nuok's Stormwind Cooking dailies to all versions.

Update 07-08-2012 Revision 59:
      - Wildhammer is working again! Please make sure to update your plugin
      - Added Nuok's Fishing dailies to all versions.

Update 11-08-2012 Revision 63:
      - Wildhammer almost perfect now. Even after all other quests are done it will still keep gathering kegs/food.

Update 20-08-2012 Revision 64:
      - Added JC dailies.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
    3. meistermonty

meistermonty Member

Wow awesome!
      I will test it asap..

4. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

re-opened

Guys - give him your support

attach logs and ss's at needed

unless you can do better (and prove it) - then negative feedback is not welcome

5. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Re-opened due to popular demand.

6. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Think it has nothing to do with your Profile. But every Toon any Class, sometime it runs smooth and sometimes the Toon is running one Waypoint, waiting 5 sec., running next waypoint, wait 5 sec. all the time. Or runs to a loot waiting 30 sec. loots and go on.

As attached, at the end of the Profile it used the Portal back to SW after use it runs away, last time i found my toon in westfall. dont know why. and no there was no GM activity because i 100% watched it.

in the area of TANK, where the Toon is looting some 5 items there is a shop wreck it always stuck there, at the moment i didnt got the quest, so i cant post a log. if i get it next time i will post this.
      Possible to do a pre request if the toon is stronge enough to do the tank quest? i think a medium BM hunter, Bear DUDU or other tank classes can do the tank mob alone, so if you can pre request, if yes it will do the quest if no it will skip.

7. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback Tumbum. Always appreciated.

Is that only on specific points or all the time? Theoretically it could have something to do with the plugin.
      Yeah, I've noticed that before... What I do is position the toon in front of the portal, then walk to the other side, thus teleporting to SW. Sometimes the toon then thinks "oh wait, I was moving to just behind the portal in TH" and starts moving there again. I happens very rarely on my toons but it does happen every now and then.
      I'll see if I can do something about that; not sure if that's possible.
      I'm afraid there isn't much I can do about the toon getting stuck. That's an issue with the mesh. As for Tank; Kick's original profile had a dialog box there asking to do the Tank quest. I removed it because my profile needs to be as AFK as possible and most classes won't be able to do Tank unless they have IMPOSSIBRU gear.

8. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

hm thats the Problem there was a Run with a Pala Toon really nice. Going fast, no stucking nothing. Next Day it was terrible, Stucking all the Time, Moving like a bad WLAN Connection, just trouble. And i do always fresh HB installation, fresh MESH Folder, and fesh Profile/Plugin. My Hunter/Druid Toon always has the same Trouble running, stop, wait, run, stop, wait, in combat, wait, start attacking, wait, loot ... tryed FPS and Singular CC.

9. why tis withdrawn ? :(

10. jsmb768ypl

jsmb768ypl Member

testing it now, it did the TB dailies while i was asleep last night :D doing the wildhammer ones right now

11. HB5715I37

HB5715I37 New Member

Brilliant ty for this, will get round to testing it this week, really liking this SVN thing, makes keeping on top of stuff really nice

12. stevelulwow

stevelulwow New Member

Thank.... You .... For .... Opening .... Back.... Up!!!!

13. revor

revor New Member

Ya thx from me as well for re-opening. Using it every day.

14. komosky

komosky Banned

Trying this profile out on my shaman it went to the TB dailies first and he's meleeing everything instead of casting?

15. komosky

komosky Banned

It appears restarting the client has fixed this issue, so far profile is working great +Rep, time to grind dailies while i'm out at the bar :D

16. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Thanks for trying out my profile. This sounds like a CC issue. If it happens again the best solution is probably to download the latest version of ShamWOW, the most WOW CC that's available to us ;)

17. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Thank you so much. I was so sad when I saw this was closed before. We are too pampered here... so many awesome devs.

18. mckellen

mckellen New Member

Thank you nice job

19. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Just a heads up for all those using this;

There haven't been any updates to this because.... errr... I haven't found much wrong with it ;)

I'm currently working on combining all the different XML files into single-XML-profiles. So there will be 1 XML for TB+DH, 1 for TB+DH+TH and 1 for all of it. This is going to take some time though (since I want it to run smoothly if you need to restart as well) so please bear with me.

20. zoak

zoak New Member

Having issues with "The Bears Up There". My character jumps between level 1 and 2 without grabbing any bears.
      I love the profile btw!