• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FLY][A] Cataclysm Dailies AFK [Croga] (99% AFK)

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by Croga, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Once again: I need more information!
      Without the addon you won't be able to do a couple of quests (magnets) and you will do a couple more either way more slowly (Wildhammer) or you'll die a lot (Therazane).
      If you guys don't tell me what's happening, though, I won't be able to solve the issues with the addon.

So I need:
      - where does this happen? Location and quests
      - Full log: [Guide] How to attach your log [Kick]

2. h00n3r

h00n3r New Member

Attached is my log file. I too have this issue. I tried disabling all other plugins to rule out interference from one of them. I have tried 2 different CC"s as well. I have tested this with both TB and Therazane on multiple quests.

Attached Files:

3. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

I need more detailed info on when and where...

When you're going TB, does it do it all the time? Or just when completing the magnets quest? Or before completing it?
      Same for Deepholme... All the time, when completing the shrooms, before completing the shrooms?

4. h00n3r

h00n3r New Member

I just started using it, and I happened to only test it with those 2 quests. I will manually complete those 2, run it again, then get you an update.

5. arbahal

arbahal New Member

the croga plugin makes it run choppy for me as well. I would post a log for you Croga but it doesnt show anything. I combed through it and couldn't see anything irregular. If I turn the plugin off it runs correctly.

6. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Once again Arbahal: I need more information! Just "it runs choppy" doesn't tell me where the problem could be.

The Croga plugin is necessary for the Magnets quest in TB and will speed up the Mushroom quest in Deepholme and the Food/Keg quest in TH. I need to know if:
      - the plugin *always* slows things down
      - Only slows things down if you're on those quests
      - Only when you're performing those quests

As said before; I've been running this stuff for a couple of months now and it's silky smooth for me. That makes it impossible for me to debug it since I don't experience the issues you guys are reporting. If you can be more specific I can check to see if I can optimize the code on the areas where it's slowing down. And if that doesn't help I'll see if I can make a simpler version of it to only support the Magnets. That would slow the execution of the DH and TH dailies but could solve the issues.

Let me know guys, give me as much detail as possible so that I can help you.

7. arbahal

arbahal New Member

Sorry Croga. It was running choppy for me 100% of the time on any daily quest. No matter what quest I tried it was slow. I tried multiple profiles for each of the zones, all choppy and all slow. I did a fresh install of HB today so I will try again and report back.

8. arbahal

arbahal New Member

View attachment 3-31-2012_3_54 PM 6052 Log.txt

Here is my log. Fresh install of .58 and me trying to use the plugin. It was super choppy as I was attempting the magnets at TB, it didn't do a very good job at looting the magnets either. It picked one up once per minute or so and never grabbed more than 1 from a spawn. I stopped the bot immediately after getting all 7 so its a short log.

9. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

That sounds pretty serious Arbahal. I'll do a test run later today and see if I can find anything. If not I'll try to add some debug information to the addon and see what that brings.

10. Digitalmocking

Digitalmocking New Member

I've been away from the game for a couple of months and I'm having the exact same experience trying to start back up today Croga. The bot literally takes seconds between each action it does, I've tried it with my warrior using Duntank's CC which in the past worked fine, and just now with my druid using ILoveAnimals with the same results. I'm not able to get a single TB daily completed because the bot is dying over and over just getting to the quest spots.

Here's the debug log from just trying to get to the first quest in TB: [4:06:31 AM:166] Activity: Honorbuddy Startup Complete [4:07:11 AM:612] Cleared - Pastebin.com

Watching it, there's 5 second pauses at times just going between POIs for no reason I can discern. I'm going to try grabbing a fresh HB install directory and your SVN and see if there's any difference.

11. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Digi;
      There is a chance that it needs to download the meshes. That may take some time the first time you run.
      Judging from Arba's logs, and my knowledge of the code, it shouldn't be doing that whilst picking up the quests.

12. SjerpaZ

SjerpaZ New Member

Thanks for these profiles, just got my drake today from TB honor points (ran this profile everyday)!
      I also experience the choppy movement with the plugin enabled (don't have a log the moment, sorry for that). Every action the bot does seems to take a bit more time, nevertheless works great for me!

13. arbahal

arbahal New Member

Everything else works well Croga, + rep. As a fix since I cannot use the plugin I updated your file to use Kick's TB daily since it runs the magnet quest without issue. Thanks again for your file though, makes running this on multiple chars easier. I'm also doing this to level a guild but its sooo damn slow lol, any other tips? Would it be worth subbing a 3rd account to run guild dungeons?

14. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Dungeons aren't really an option with the current state of HB. I'm afraid dailies are still the best option for guild leveling.
      Leveling characters is still a pretty good one as well though. Any character from 80-85 gets a lot more guildXP per hour then running dailies.

15. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

I've uploaded an updated version to the SVN just now.

I've changed all the TB profiles to use the Magnets quest execution that Kickazz006 added.
      This meant I could now remove this part from the plugin. The plugin was updated to version 0.8.

This combination should remove the stuttering we were all seeing. I haven't been able to run the WH dailies with the updated profiles/plugin yet but TB and DH run smoothly again.

Please let me know if this update fixes your movement stutter issues (for all of you that had that issue).

16. chrisballensky

chrisballensky New Member

Hello Croga,

As everyone stated before, with the plugin enabled in Twilight Highlands doing the wildhammer dailies. It would walk a few steps, and sit still, then walk a few more. Between every action there would be a delay that would stop the character from progressing. With the plugin disabled the character will run smoothly, but of course not actually loot any of the food/beer and simply grind the orcs. There are zero issues with Deepholm, or TB dailies that I have seen

17. Xander1202

Xander1202 New Member

I've tried doing a search and didn't come up with any other profiles than this one for AFK-ability. Is there a horde version in the works or available that anyone knows of?

18. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Thanks for the report Chris. I'm currently working on a fix for this, expect more news after the weekend.
      I don't know whether there is a Horde version but I haven't made one, nor will I. Sorry.

19. Released

Released New Member

For me it runs really unsmoothly. Almost everytime it kills a mob, it just stands and look at it for several seconds, and then suddenly he decides to loot. And then he needs another thinking break for some seconds and then it will start moving around again.
      Happends a few times randomly between waypoints too. And this is no matter which dailies it is completing.

20. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Sorry to say mate but as others are reporting that TB and DH are now good, and my experience is the same, I'm going to have to say: This is your configuration (hardware or software or other addons) that's causing this. The only current problem is the TH dailies and I'm working on a solution today.

[edit]
      Just uploaded Revision 45. This contains an improvement of the TH gather plugin but it's still not perfect. At the moment I can't get it to perform any better and I'm not sure where the issue lies. It doesn't look very botty though so I'm afraid having a little patience is the only solution.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012