• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Fly][N-QB] Huolon Farm[Maffyx]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Maffyx, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.2.3[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]Fixed Stealth feature to actually use the Stealthman if we have it.[/TD]
      [TD]2/19/2016 5:27:22 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [TD]2/20/2016 3:46:17 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

2. Maffyx

Oops just now seeing this, new version is up :)

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.2.3[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]Fixed Stealth feature to actually use the Stealthman if we have it.[/TD]
      [TD]2/19/2016 5:27:22 PM[/TD]
      [TD]2/20/2016 3:46:17 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

3. shakran

shakran Member

hi, quick question do you plan to do other rare than huolon on timeless isle?

4. Maffyx

i can definitely do that, I actually planned on putting them into another product of mine related to gear grinding.

5. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Can you check this log?
      It killed Huoron and looted,then it stood there and died to aoe,then it somehow resurected somewhere nearby,and just stood there doing nothing.
      View attachment 11136 2016-02-21 16.59.txt

6. Maffyx

Looks like the plugin loot filter was interfering with it, disable that and try again.

7. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

I tried again tonight,i disabled most stuff from the buddystore. This time it killed Huolon ,looted,died in AOE,and did not rez.
      Here is the log:
      View attachment 18852 2016-02-22 19.39.txt

This kept spamming in red in honorbuddy:
      [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(Stealth), predicate (() => !Me.IsMoving && ((Me.Class == WoWClass.Druid && !Me.HasAura(5215) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(5215).Cooldown) || (Me.Class == WoWClass.Rogue && !Me.HasAura(1784) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(1784).Cooldown) || (Me.Race == WoWRace.NightElf && Me.Class != WoWClass.Druid && Me.Class != WoWClass.Rogue && !Me.HasAura(58984) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(58984).Cooldown) || (HasItem(109184) && !Me.HasAura(156136) && (Me.Class != WoWClass.Rogue && Me.Class != WoWClass.Druid && Me.Race != WoWRace.NightElf)))) was not reset by execution.
      This is a profile problem, and can result in erratic Honorbuddy behavior.
      The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(Stealth), predicate (() => !Me.IsMoving && ((Me.Class == WoWClass.Druid && !Me.HasAura(5215) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(5215).Cooldown) || (Me.Class == WoWClass.Rogue && !Me.HasAura(1784) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(1784).Cooldown) || (Me.Race == WoWRace.NightElf && Me.Class != WoWClass.Druid && Me.Class != WoWClass.Rogue && !Me.HasAura(58984) && !Styx.WoWInternals.WoWSpell.FromId(58984).Cooldown) || (HasItem(109184) && !Me.HasAura(156136) && (Me.Class != WoWClass.Rogue && Me.Class != WoWClass.Druid && Me.Race != WoWRace.NightElf)))) was not reset by execution.
      The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(Stealth), predicate (() => !Me.IsMoving && ((Me.Class == WoWClass.Druid && !Me.HasAura(5215) && !

8. Maffyx

Thank you for the update, and as far as what it's saying just give me the details, no need to post what it's saying in the log, I'll be able to see it in there. I just don't want to clutter up the thread. Thanks!

As far as the problem goes, seems like there may be an underlying issue with the stealth mechanic and the looting safeguard. I'll have to see why to two may be conflicting. I'll push the update to the store as soon as I have one. In the mean time can you try just using the one without stealth and see what happens?

9. Resedahb

Resedahb Member

Having the same problem as the guy above me regrettably. After dieing from AoE my druid rezzes up and just stands there doing nothing. Seeing this with TeamViewer so I can't upload a log yet. Will do it when I get home.

10. Maffyx

Thank you for the update. I believe I have fixed that problem, the next one I have is a target facing issue that seems to be stemming from singular. I will be doing a lot of testing on it today.

11. Resedahb

Resedahb Member

Great to hear you're tackeling the problem. Do you still offer Beta access to the Huolon profile for people?

12. Maffyx

I do offer access to it, however I haven't pushed an update yet, really I only do that so people can use the release version while waiting for it to be approved. I'll put what I have up now though. PM me your buddystore name and i'll put it up (Sorry if you've done this before, I get a lot of people asking and I don't have an easy way to keep record.) But as an update I did a lot of testing and tweaking yesterday and have seen improvements so I'll probably be able to push a full release by end of day.

13. Maffyx

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.3[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Changed waiting hotspot so we have a quicker reaction time (sometimes it wasn't being quick enough to tag Huolon)
      • Changed Anti-AFK method, this is less resource intensive
      • Added Avoid so we run away from the Storm Blossom aoe that Huolon drops
      • Blacklisted and Avoided the ashleaf sprites so we don't accidentally pull them while waiting
      • Added multiple checks to make sure we are able to loot after him dying

• known potential bugs: Singular may have facing issues (this was attempted to be fixed by changing the hotspot)
      [/TD]
      [TD]2/25/2016 9:09:42 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #CCFFFF"]Waiting for Code Approval[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

14. Resedahb

Resedahb Member

Sweet! can;t wait to try it out :D

15. Maffyx

Looks like 1.3 is ready :)

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.3[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Changed waiting hotspot so we have a quicker reaction time (sometimes it wasn't being quick enough to tag Huolon)
      • Changed Anti-AFK method, this is less resource intensive
      • Added Avoid so we run away from the Storm Blossom aoe that Huolon drops
      • Blacklisted and Avoided the ashleaf sprites so we don't accidentally pull them while waiting
      • Added multiple checks to make sure we are able to loot after him dying

• known potential bugs: Singular may have facing issues (this was attempted to be fixed by changing the hotspot)
      [/TD]
      [TD]2/25/2016 9:09:42 PM[/TD]
      [TD]2/26/2016 4:02:31 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

[HR][/HR][TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.3.1[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Added Findle's Loot-A-Rang and regular Loot-A-Rang to protected items list.
      • Added a dismount to the stealth hooks so hopefully we have less errors
      [/TD]
      [TD]2/26/2016 6:58:21 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: #CCFFFF"]Waiting for Code Approval[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    16. Resedahb

Resedahb Member

Sad to say the WS profile still has errors and disconnects wow from time to time. Also doesn't loot Huolon sometimes.

Big log:

View attachment 5888 2016-02-27 22.37.txt

Edit:

Gonna start using Moonkin spec and the WOS profile. Leveled a druid on a Normal realm to farm this thing anyway ;).

Edit:

Haha! First kill as boomkin and it looted the mount :D !

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    17. Maffyx

Nicely done! I may have to just suspend the stealth profiles until I get the kinks worked out but congrats!

18. Resedahb

Resedahb Member

You got me my TLPD and Huolon mount now. Now going to use your Poseidos and Camel profiles!

19. Maffyx

Camel should be pretty straight forward, poseidus may be problematic, but good luck!

20. Maffyx

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.3.1[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]
      • Added Findle's Loot-A-Rang and regular Loot-A-Rang to protected items list.
      • Added a dismount to the stealth hooks so hopefully we have less errors
      [/TD]
      [TD]2/26/2016 6:58:21 PM[/TD]
      [TD]2/29/2016 3:26:24 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]