• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Fly][N-QB] Mysterious Camel Figurine Farm 1.0[Maffyx]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Maffyx, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Moshe

Moshe New Member

Like some said above, 1.1 successfully loots the crumble dust and is 100% afk-able, can confirm that as of 6.2.2.
      I used the script for a couple of weeks on and off while server hopping when I'm not afk-ing, and just gave up on the mount...
      Came back to it a few days ago and while i'm turning the script on, on the first hotspot, a real figurine :).
      Watched the script closely as it killed the mob, loot and hearth successfully!

Thank you! :)

PS: I noticed the <Name> tag of the 1.1 version still says 1.0 which confused me a few times haha thought i ran the wrong version. (it shows that name on the honorbuddy screen and the load profile > recent list.)

2. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for confirming that the profile works. Oops about the name tag, went ahead and fixed it on the SVN. Going to leave the attached version since it's a non factor, eventually I will migrate this profile to the buddy store as well.

3. vibrator

vibrator New Member

Posting a log just so people can see confirmation if you open the zip and go to the end of the long ass log you will see that it looted the statue ported away targetd the rarenpc killed him looted and then hearthed after successfully looting the mount GJ took me about 10 days randomly over 4 weeks Got it earlier today by looting one statue around 9 am and then came back arounf 4pm and then I ran it some more cooked dinner and came back with a mount.

Attached Files:

4. Maffyx

Wanted to let everyone know that I migrated this profile to the Buddy Store. I will post all new versions and updates via the store. The link can be found in the OP, the previous versions have been removed. Please post all support questions in the new thread. Thank you all for using this profile.

5. mirchaxor

mirchaxor New Member

Didn't loot?

Woke up this morning with NO camel in bags... Trying to figure out what happened.. Very discouraging after weeks of farming. Log attached....

Attached Files:

6. Maffyx

Can I get a fresh log. It looks like you are trying to run 2 or 3 characters, it also looks like it's not able to reach the figurine to loot it. My only suggestion is to try clearing your HB cache and trying again. Sorry that didn't work out the first time.

Please also post any future questions in the proper place which is here.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    7. liquidmetal

liquidmetal New Member

Hey man great post! i ran your script 100% afk came back to my computer in 2 hours 30 minutes and boom! The Camel hoarder. Thanks again you rock!

8. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

I can't access this script.

9. Beltic

Beltic Member

This script is not availible on the store. if its not going to be supported, it should be removed.