• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] [Fly][N-QB]Time-Lost Proto Drake Farm[Maffyx]

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Maffyx, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Link to Buddy Store

What does this profile do? It gets the Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake.

This is a set of pretty simple profiles, it will camp at a known spawn location in Storm Peaks and look for Time-Lost Proto-Drake. Once it finds it, it will engage it and kill it and loot it. If Vyragosa manages to spawn in those locations, it will kill her as well since she takes the place of the spawn sometimes.

I also just added a separate profile to farm for every Northrend rare out there (Minus TLPD and Vyra of course). Killing these rares will decrease the spawn time on both Vyra and TLPD increasing your chance to kill them. The album of routes can be found here!

Things to know before you buy!:

If you purchase this product and refund it, you won't be able to buy it again.

Please read what the product details are and if you have any questions please post it here or send me a Private Message!

If you purchased this product and want more information about how to use it, please go here!

Bot to Use: Questing
      Purpose:
      To Farm Time-Lost Proto-Drake for the Reins of the Time-Lost Proto-Drake - This profile will farm for the mount and then it will hearth and close WoW when it gets it.
      Repair:
      Yes
      Mailbox:
      Yes
      Quests:
      No
      AFK:
      100%

Requirements:

• Be able to get to and fly in Northrend.
      Notes:

TURN OFF THE HONORBUDDY SETTING: "Log Out After Inactivity" ! This will mess with the Anti-AFK system!

Also if you're using a class that has a pet, disable the pet option in your Combat Routine, the pet may accidentally kill the mob and you will not be able to loot it.

There are now two separate profile options, one with stealth hooks, meaning if you have one of the classes or racial that can use a stealth spell, it will fly to a randomized spot and land and go stealth. If you use the ones without stealth hooks, it will fly to the same locations, but it won't dismount and it won't go stealth, just camps out in the open.

There are also now class specific openers! These are generally not reliant on specializations, however if you're a rogue, it will use Ambush with Cloak and Dagger if you have it, if you don't have that and you have Shuriken Toss it will use that, and if you don't have either it will resort to using Throw.

• Will automatically make its way to Northrend and to the camp sites
      • No addons or plugins necessary
      • If you are using cross realm addons or features, it will automatically need roll if the window pops up.
      • Stealthing features for those that are using Rogues, Druids, or playing the Night Elf class (if you are a Night Elf Druid or Rogue it will default to Prowl/Stealth over Shadowmeld.)
      • Dialogue to warn users to turn off the Log Out After Inactivity setting in HB. (This conflicts with the Anti-AFK system.)
      • K3 is the mail/vendor/repair spot
      • Proof that these profiles work!
      • More proof that these profiles work!
      • Even more proof!

Spawn Locations :

• [*=left]Bor's Fall
        [*=left]Bor's Breath
        [*=left]Ulduar Ravine
        [*=left]Brunnhildar Village
        [*=left]Spawn Patrol - This profile will loop around to the different hotspots and camp for an hour, after that hour is up it will move to the next one. The first camping location is at Brunnhildar Village, then Bor's Fall, then Bor's Breath, then Ulduar Ravine.
        [*=left]Northrend Rares: This profile will go around Northrend and kill all the rares to increase chances to get TLPD and Vyra to spawn.

Known bugs:
      None at the moment!

Future plans:

• I do plan on making a profile that will patrol around known pathing areas. However this is tricky since the distance between the ground and the mob is usually farther than the aggro leash. So if we go to far the mob will return to its location and possible despawn. So I have to create a profile with mechanics to slow fall.

Credits to EchoTiger/Ayzul for Navigation to Northrend

[SIZE=+1]Thread Management Rules[/SIZE]
      The Support thread for a Buddy Store product is meant for:

Any thing else in a Buddy Store product Support thread is considered 'off topic' and may be deleted. Examples include, but are not limited to:

• Price discussions
      • Comparisons to other products
      • Complaints without supporting evidence suitable for immediate corrective action by the author
      • Theory crafting
      • General chit-chat
      • etc

We ask that you please refrain from creating off-topic posts in Support threads.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    2. Phyxios

Phyxios Member

funny how I was just looking for a profile like this :p

3. Maffyx

Product has been approved!

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.0[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]Initial Release Version[/TD]
      [TD]11/12/2015 7:03:25 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [TD]11/18/2015 5:27:44 PM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

4. applebees

applebees New Member

So this is the first time Im using a profile. Do I use the questing bot? with this time lost profile? Or does it not matter what bot I choose as long as I have the time lost profile selected?

5. Maffyx

This uses the questing bot.

6. applebees

applebees New Member

Im using the profile. Can you tell me what will happen when time loss or Vara show up? How will I attack and loot without dying?

7. applebees

applebees New Member

[DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(AntiAFK), predicate (() => Me.IsAFKFlagged) was not reset by execution.
      This is a profile problem, and can result in erratic Honorbuddy behavior.
      The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.

I also got logged out

So I got killed by enemy faction and then I went back to my corpse and rezzed. However, I did not mount up again once I rezzed and just stayed there on my knees.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    8. Maffyx

If either of them show up it will automatically engage, kill, and loot either of them. Any character that meets the basic requirements should be able to one shot them.

I'm not sure what's going on with this. Could you please provide a log? Directions on how to do this are listed at the bottom of the main post.

9. applebees

applebees New Member

[20:29:23.969 D] Activity: No viable mobs in area.
      [20:31:35.350 D] Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [64g37s28c]
      [20:38:29.769 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:29.769 N] [Profile Message]: Clearing AFK!
      [20:38:29.770 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:29.770 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:29.802 N] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Executing AntiAFK hook
      [20:38:29.836 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:30.042 N] [DoWhen-v2082(error)] For DoWhenActivity ActivityName(AntiAFK), predicate (() => Me.IsAFKFlagged) was not reset by execution.
      This is a profile problem, and can result in erratic Honorbuddy behavior.
      The predicate must return to 'false' after the action has been successfully executed.
      [20:38:30.101 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:30.101 N] [Profile Message]: Clearing AFK!
      [20:38:30.101 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:30.103 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:30.169 D] [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [20:38:30.416 N] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Stopped executing AntiAFK hook
      [20:38:35.794 D] Activity: No viable mobs in area.
      [20:40:35.474 D] Updating repair cost for current equipped items. New value: [64g37s28c]
      [20:44:03.203 N] INACTIVITY TIMER TRIPPED! LOGGING OUT!
      [20:44:03.265 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: Main window is closing
      [20:44:03.296 D] Removed hook [Combat_Only] 7d03289e-67e7-4e6d-bd20-a74da954d04c
      [20:44:03.296 D] Removed hook [Death_Main] fdbd9aee-0115-4f30-95d5-46198156c802
      [20:44:03.480 D] [InteractWith-v2106(debug)] Behavior completed in 20m00s
      [20:44:03.508 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] OnBotStop cleanup...
      [20:44:03.508 D] [DoWhen-v2082(debug)] Removing DoWhenActivities (count:1):
      ActivityName(AntiAFK)
      Used when: "() => Me.IsAFKFlagged"
      Enabled=True
      AllowUseDuringCombat=True, AllowUseInVehicle=True, AllowUseWhileFlying=True, AllowUseWhileMounted=True
      [20:44:03.508 D] Removed hook [Questbot_Main] 183c9a02-1959-4ce6-b970-441d8c5b1a59

10. Maffyx

I need the full log file please.

11. applebees

applebees New Member

sent you a pm of the full log. Please let me know if Im doing anything wrong.

Found the answer.... You have to turn off the inactivity timer in the settings.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    12. Maffyx

I submitted a new version with a fix to this, glad you found a temporary work around.

13. Maffyx

New version has been approved, should fix the AFK error message:

[TABLE]
      [TR]
      [TD]1.1[/TD]
      [TD]Release[/TD]
      [TD]Fixed a bug with the Anti-AFK system[/TD]
      [TD]11/18/2015 11:53:51 PM[/TD]
      [TD="bgcolor: green"]Approved[/TD]
      [TD]11/19/2015 12:35:40 AM[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

14. applebees

applebees New Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    15. applebees

applebees New Member

16. Maffyx

Thanks for the heads up. I'll put a fix in today. Also please PM me your buddy store name so I can give you beta access until the release version is approved.

17. applebees

applebees New Member

18. applebees

applebees New Member

19. applebees

applebees New Member

20. Maffyx

Cool, thanks for these, was going off of waypoints that were on WoWhead, so I'll fix them. The bot should instantaneously react to the spawn but if other people are camping at the same location I can't guarantee they won't get it first.