• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Forgot password to BuddyAuth & Email.

Discussion in 'Unknownbuddy Support' started by Gumbers, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Gumbers

Gumbers New Member

G'day everyone this is an absolute stretch and shot in the dark, but many many years ago now i bought the lifetime honorbuddy key. Since then i stopped playing and botting so gradually forgot the password to forum/auth pages, not only that but a foggy memory of years past i had to change my hotmail password and ("intelligently") decided to use 3 random words which in the morning didnt exist in my brain any more -.-'

Long story short, i have all my old profiles/bots and i still have the product key. Is there anything that can be done to get my accounts back? or can i trade in my old lifetime HB key for a DB key?

I know im an idiot and this has a 99% chance of not-working, but hey why not right?

**just realised i posted this in wrong section, it's been so long i didn't know this was the pubg bot section, sorry..**

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    2. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

Lifetime keys don't exist any more so what you want wont happen 100%.

You also posted in the PUBG section instead of emailing their support or pm'ing a mod.

3. Gumbers

Gumbers New Member

Yea i can only assume my outcome would be less than ideal, its sad i spent $70+ AUD like 7+ years ago when bossland was still a fledgling company, and now i have nothing from it anymore =(.

I realised after making the post and checking back on it that it was a pubg section, i read it as unknown, as in literally unknown not player unknown's hahaha