• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fpsware Rogue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

I suggest to make a Rupture/Envenom finishing move combo aswell
      Where basicly if there's rupture on target, use envenom.

Tried modyfing the Kidney shot + Rupture to do it, but it just keeps casting Kidney Shot still
      If anyone could send me a private whisper with how to modify this, i'd be grateful.

Reason:
      If set to only using rupture, it'll have periods where it cannot use rupture due to "stronger already being active", and i find it slows down leveling by using stuns instead of dps and i'd like to make use of the talent "Cut to the Chase" so i dont have to redo slice and dice all the time

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    2. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Was told by tony to move this here so... my question does the CC require the mob to be moving to pickpocket. What i mean is, im watching my rogue run around target mob, picketpocket, go to next mob. One thing im seeing though is if the mob i target isnt moving and standing still, my guy will just stand there and wait till the mob moves, if it moves within 45seconds it will then move to the mob/pickpocket, if its longer then 45seconds it blacklists it and goes to next mob. So...who needs it to be moving, HB or CC? And can this be fixed?

Thanks

3. Darkounet

Darkounet New Member

Perfect thx

4. bodziek

bodziek New Member

Hey, thx for this great CC. I use it to farm Flame-Scarred Junkbox. My pick pocket spell is glyphed and with increased range CC did not work very well.
      So I edited pull.cs file and it works perfectly!
      Code:
       if (Target.IsDistanceMoreThan(Target.InteractRange [COLOR="red"]+ 5[/COLOR])) return false;

5. skaterninja25

skaterninja25 New Member

Ok so when i try to configure my settings for all of my Fpsware profiles i get an error - Could not find a path C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Profiles\Kick's Profiles\1-85 Questing Profile Pack\BC\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Class Specific\Settings\UIElements.xml

it looks like its mixing two different addresses together, because my profiles folder is on my desktop and my honorbuddy folder is in my user file. how can i fix this so i can configure Fpsware?

6. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Getting this error

At Skaterninja25. you get that error because your loading a profile,then trying to go into class settings tab. Thats what gives you the error, 2 optiosn load profile then exit hb and then go into settings or go into your settings first then load profile and start. Its just habit now that when i load a profile i close HB and restart incase i need to change class settings.

7. jeremynative

jeremynative New Member

this class often doesnt want to face its target and just stands there facing the wrong way till he dies

8. quel

quel Member

Then you clearly did something wrong, im running a rogue atm and it works perfect

9. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

i think FPS is having some personal things he's working on as he is not on alot. But post a log and perhaps someone can help you

10. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

if its doing this then im 95% sure that you have the lazyraider setting enabled and need to turn it off

11. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Damn, this thing is amazing! Compared to Singular it shaved off about 33% of the time it took to do the dailies. Takes on 4 mobs easily!

12. Crippleboxer

Crippleboxer New Member

What would be the prefered lvling spec for a rogue nowadays?
      In combination with this CC

13. roflbear

roflbear Member

Nevermind, the SVN doesn't download the correct folder name

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    14. pkalbfle

pkalbfle Member

I like to use sub with this CC the most. Its doesn't like to use Ass as well. I always like the shadowstep it helps with movement issues and tends to save time in movement.

15. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Helloes!
      im trying to level with this as combat (mainly because autoequip2 likes to equip everything that isnt a daggers also) so mutilate dont work to good i noticed. i can use sinister strike with all weapons so it feels right (correct me if im wrong)

anyhooo....i noticed after respecing that he doesnt spam sinister strike as much as i would prefer.

Attahing a log so any kind person can see if something is wrong here.

im leveling 80-85

Attached Files:

16. bluelemming

bluelemming New Member

I start it up, my rogue walks towards the target, and does nothing ,a nd the debug spamms this error :

Code:
      [8:54:28 PM:240] Changed POI to:Type: Kill, Name: Minion of Kaw
      [8:54:28 PM:381] Stop called!
      [8:54:28 PM:389] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped
      [8:54:28 PM:436] Exception in CGWorld__TraceLine:Thread was being aborted. -    at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOneNative(SafeWaitHandle waitHandle, UInt32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean hasThreadAffinity, Boolean exitContext)
         at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int64 timeout, Boolean exitContext)
         at System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitOne(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, Boolean exitContext)
         at (Object , Int32 , Boolean )
         at BlueMagic.ExecutorRand.Execute()
         at Styx.WoWInternals.World.GameWorld.#QJc(WoWPoint from, WoWPoint to, Single distance, CGWorldFrameHitFlags flags, WoWPoint& hitPoint) - mscorlib
      [8:54:28 PM:473] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()
      [8:54:28 PM:473] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()

17. ColinThor

ColinThor New Member

My Fpsware rogues makes a error when i press class config. (if i press continue i will just see screen blanco) something that he can't find the path. It works. but i simply cant edit my skills what he do.

Thanks

18. pkalbfle

pkalbfle Member

That's not a cc problem, I thinks it's a HB problem. Eitherway my fix has been 1. First thing you do when starting HB is CC. OR 2. Copy you entire Custom class folder into the folder where you profile is located. I have like 7 copies of my CC folder copied around.

19. candycane

candycane New Member

I am a total bot noob. How do i run this. i downloaded it, put it in the folder like instructed. i don't know how to load it or to get it working. can i get some help please

20. patron

patron New Member

Bot ran for about 30 minutes, still doesn't use Cold Blood in rotation. I asked previously if it could be added, but was told that it was already in the rotation. Also, any chance of adding something that doesn't interrupt? The mobs that I'm killing go down in seconds (doing about 15k dps single target while farming) so interrupting is pointless. With that said, this CC has been the best I've come across, love how customizable it is, but still not "great" for Mut spec rogue.