• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Freezing up when Flying with Exbuddy

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by razzle, Jan 5, 2016.

1. razzle

razzle Member

I have been doing the flying quests in The Churning Mists using the flying heavensward questline by y2krazy and the xbuddy plugins. Every once in a while the screen freezes and I have to turn of Rebornbuddy, restart the enableflight plugin then restart the bot to continue. attached is my log for when it happened.

View attachment 560 2016-01-05 00.19.txt

2. ViviXIII

ViviXIII New Member

Mine's been doing that as well in all areas randomly as of today, when using exfate bot.

3. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Same but it only seems to happen for me when its stuck and cant get itself of a side of a cliff or something like that.

Not sure if its possible or if already mentioned as I have been away nearly 2 months and have yet to catch up on everything, but is loop detection possible for when it is trying to get itself away from a blockage? Just something like if it loops and get stuck for 10 seconds or so stop and teleport out?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    4. razzle

razzle Member

mine freezes my screen normally when im approaching a quest turn in location. Not real close, say in view of the location. I turn off rebornbuddy the reset and restart then it unfreezes and I'm instantly thrown into a cliff area then have to reset rebornbuddy (turn off then back on) to remedy problem in most cases. Sometimes have to manually go around cliff then restart.

5. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

This is a known issue with how my flight works that will not be fixed. Some zones have more problem areas than others. Sorry.