• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • From Buddy to Bad

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by DarkmincerLSO, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DarkmincerLSO

DarkmincerLSO Member

The honor buddy people are claiming the "lifetime keys" are now set to expire.
      Company Advertisement said X customer pays Y.
      And customer ends up with WTF!

you are losing customers because you are losing your focus.
      People are tired of the shit profiles, and paying 10-30 dollars for shit that doesn't even work.

I paid for three keys, and a bunch of plugins,botbases, etc. Alisha, Cava, and a few others made a lot of money off me. But their shit is broken. To add insult to injury you want to start charging on a subscription level.

People are losing their faith and trust. And are starting to distant themselves because it's almost becoming not worth the headaches of dealing with HB and the add ons.

Hold to your agreements "lifetime means lifetime" And put a policy for developers to have their stuff tested regularly or it will be removed from the buddy store.

And the legal issues is probably of all the bugged bullshit you allow to hit the buddy store that gets people caught and etc. That's not the problem of the customers, that is yours. If you make your customers pay for it, you will lose them all together.

Besides with the new Demonhunter class. I'm finding hand grinding it 1000 times faster farming and power leveling than any bot can do. That said, my patronage only goes to the point of you stomping us into the mud.

xone1988 likes this.
    2. Mattypoo

Mattypoo New Member

:: pulls up chair :: U seem upset here sit down lets talk about how u really feel

3. DarkmincerLSO

DarkmincerLSO Member

This isn't upset. This is me stating my mind. People seem to confuse assertive statements with acts of aggression.

4. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

this has been discussed/answered/explained too many times already

take a look on previous threads about the case plz

closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.