• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Full Questing - All Acts - Complete

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by xzjv, Jan 13, 2016.

1. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Looks like there is currently an issue with using the dialogue boxes. Many of which are required to move further in the quests.

They continually click the NPC and never pick any of the dialogue options.

Once I manually click on the required items, the bot will continue on it's way.

2. BotZilla

BotZilla New Member

I'm getting this too. Just stands there spamming Haedrig until I manually hit "Talk" and go through his flavour text. Happens with each NPC until you've spoken to each.

3. Dirital

Dirital New Member

Anyone found a solution for this ? :)

Got the same problem.

4. Huktonfoniks

Huktonfoniks Member

hey guys, i cant get this to continue from where it got to in act 1 quests. it just starts from the very beginning of the act. How do i get this to continue from where it left off ?

5. WD buddy

WD buddy New Member

Hey people
      I wonder how many sets of ingredients can a bot farm in, say, 24 hours. At this point it just doesn't matter what character your are playing. It may also be interesting to see the particular settings for trinity for high farming abilities. Hope you won't keep hiding your records.
      Regards

6. terkan

terkan New Member

any help? all my bot does is stand there and click on Haedrig not doing anything.. afterward trying to change to other profile that previously worked and it does the same thing.. just stands there and spam haedrig.. until i restart db

7. dirin

dirin Member

Hello. I was advised to post my logs here on the error I'm receiving. When I'm using the Questing profile in Act 4 and the bot returns to do a town run, it cannot find the blacksmith, even-though he's right there.

[Trinity 2.50.231] Starting Town Run
      #Lists all the trash it's about to salvage
      [Trinity 2.50.231] [SalvageItems] Unable to find a blacksmith info for this area :(
      #Tries to stash what items it can
      [Trinity 2.50.231] [StashItems] Unable to find a stash info for this area :(
      #Closes stash tabs over and over
      #Returns to grind more mobs

8. Cresh680

Cresh680 New Member

Act2 "Shadows in the desert" the bot just keeps running in and out of the cave.

9. BishopXray

BishopXray Member

I just got DB 2 days ago. I had a few issues but they were minor or my fault. The guide here said it wasn't afkable :) my fault. I didn't notice at the end of a couple of quests it started them over. I was sitting here virtually the entire time anyway so it wasn't a big deal. I still haven't figured out how to use the Lazy option to stop and start Trinity. I really really wish there was a pause off and on option with a button.

My real issue right now is that Act 5 keeps failing.

Loaded Act 5 by rrrix
      System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
      Parameter name: source
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.Properties.CommonProperties.Populate(TrinityActor actor) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\Properties\CommonProperties.cs:line 30
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorTypes.TrinityActor.FullUpdate() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorTypes\TrinityActor.cs:line 183
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorTypes.TrinityActor.OnCreated() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorTypes\TrinityActor.cs:line 158
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorFactory.CreateActor[T](ActorSeed actorSeed) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorFactory.cs:line 142
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorFactory.CreateActor(RActor rActor) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorFactory.cs:line 58
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.TryAddRActor(Int32 id, RActor rActor, Boolean& result) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 176
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.<>c__DisplayClass37_1.<UpdateRActors>b__0(Int32 id) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 154
      at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.AddOrUpdate(TKey key, Func`2 addValueFactory, Func`3 updateValueFactory)
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.UpdateRActors() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 153
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.UpdateObjectsFromMemory() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 80
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.Update() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 56
      at Trinity.Framework.Actors.ActorCache.OnPulse() in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Actors\ActorCache.cs:line 44
      at Trinity.Framework.Objects.Module.FirePulse(Boolean force) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Objects\Module.cs:line 78
      at Trinity.Framework.Objects.Module.FireEvent(ModuleEvent moduleEvent) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Objects\Module.cs:line 49
      at Trinity.Framework.ModuleManager.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<FireEvent>b__0(Module util) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\ModuleManager.cs:line 26
      at Trinity.Framework.ModuleManager.ExecuteOnInstances(Action`1 action) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\ModuleManager.cs:line 36
      at Trinity.Framework.ModuleManager.FireEvent(ModuleEvent moduleEvent) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\ModuleManager.cs:line 26
      at Trinity.Framework.Core.Update(Boolean force) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Core.cs:line 107
      at Trinity.Framework.Core.Pulse(Object sender, EventArgs eventArgs) in D:\Demonbuddy2\Plugins\Trinity\Framework\Core.cs:line 92
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
      at Zeta.Bot.Pulsator.‍‏‫‎‬‬‮‏‫‍‌‫‎‮‏‪‎‎‏‭‍‏‮‮(Delegate , Object[] )
      ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:300 Combat:True KillRadius:90

10. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

thats a Trinity issue it seems,report it under Trinity section

11. david1989

david1989 New Member

Perhaps I'm the only one still using this profile, but is anyone else having issues with it?

When I start the AllActsRelogger I get a wall of red text, and when I start just Act1 I get "no profile selected check spelling: Trinity"

12. jeejo

jeejo New Member

the problem is the same for me and other people, questing leveling act 1-5 need to be updated and or fixed. Tony said me that they are on it and soon fix this annoying problem....

13. evilscoop

evilscoop Community Developer

Been raised a few times in discord....but ill post here....
      Due to changes in the tags when trinity swallowed quest tools (at release of 2.5), a lot of tags were removed and renamed....
      Some of these tags are just getting added back now, but the quest profiles are v. large and require a lot of work from many people......
      These will take time, we are on with it....but, as quests are not a requirement in seasons any more, there are some higher priority issues that need to be addressed first...

14. jeejo

jeejo New Member

it's ok...but take me for example...i purchased 1y demonbuddy few days ago....i have only 1 char at level 2 and how i can use DB whitout quest tools fixed? i already spoken with Tony for this problem...i think this should be a priority for new ppl that bought license DB and they can't use it properly.....if you pay you expect to play...I do not expect the problem to be solved in a couple of days .... but even months in respect of those new players like me who started from scratch

15. evilscoop

understandable, but the profiles are created by the community in their spare time, they are not part of DB itself and there is no incentive other than shitz n giggles to make them :D
      Might I suggest you play seasonal for now, you can run the quest line later when its done then :D

16. jeejo

jeejo New Member

so i can leveling also in seasonal from level 1 whitout have to another char to 70 in this account?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    17. evilscoop

as far as im aware, you can run adv in seasonal without having done quests......but if you find im wrong, please let me know

18. jeejo

jeejo New Member

yes and i should try to use DB in adventure mode? it's right? or other profiles?

19. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

I have to complete the normal mode before adventure unlocks??????

20. jeejo

jeejo New Member

Hi...if you as me have only one char with level 1 in account the answer is yes...i ve seen yesterday...