• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. Deviousone

Deviousone New Member

Love it, working on heroic garrosh and I love the bot. i have nothing but good things to say about your routine it's just easier to notice and comment on issues and problems.

P.s when I posted earlier was on heroic blackfuse and full panic ensued when storm would cancel out everytime I was trying to deal with mines. Was a scary situation especially when trying to impress a new guild!!

pps, should prolly add that option for arms as well, I always activate my tier 4,6 abilities manually on fights that i use arms and bstorm and would hate for it to cancel early on these burst aoe moments

2. LuckyZippo

LuckyZippo New Member

hi, just downloaded and updated via hb, get some weird errors :> is HB de-version the reason ?

3. oresal

oresal New Member

CancelAura Bladestorm: good concept, but a couple flaws:

-Cancel primarily for single target pre-colossus smash
      -DO NOT cancel for set number of multi-target, unless threshold hp (ex. 40% hp) for shield wall/defensives
      -If Defensives are on CD, continue bladestorm regardless.

Basically it's not worth canceling unless close to death or single target. for 2+ or whatever set number, don't cancel unless emergency

I've lost a lot of DPS on heroic garrosh/other AOE situations cause it cancels and defaults to whirlwind, etc. not worth it.

4. Circular

Circular Guest

I have noticed that my warrior won't use execute procs from the 4 piece bonus. I searched through the settings but I can't find anything about it. Anyone know a fix?

5. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Нет не каждый знает

6. nigel

nigel Member

Prot Warr HC Raiding

Hi All
      Prot Warr
      iLvL 569
      Currently on all HC SoO content.

Firstly I have got to say what a great CC this is for prot warr it really does make me look good, but i do have an issue when playing on high end content that seem to becoming a major problem.

Auto Taunt, when tanking trash on my own "other tank took a bio" the routine is amazing loads of threat loads of vengance loads of kudos. PERFECT
      once the other tank comes back the routine will be just as good, but... the routine starts to taunt off the other tank this is causing friction.
      can you add an auto taunt on/off binding, or even better set up a cc that will recognise the other tank and not taunt off him. I appreciate you can turn off auto taunt but i have to tab switch, open cc, scroll down, turn off save ect ect.

Thank you.

7. shm0

shm0 New Member

auto taunt was added in the latest updates and i think it is a experimental feature so there can be bugs.
      for me it is just using taunt on cd ;)

8. nigel

nigel Member

Anyone? what do you other tanks do, just turn it off and manually taunt?

9. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

If you're a serious raider, I strongly advise against using the auto-taunt feature. At least the regular one. The Smart Taunt which has been added to the routine, is used for tactical taunts only. At xx stacks and such. But yeah, if you're a serious raider, don't use autotaunt as there is absolutely no logic behind it besides "taunt when mob is not attacking me".

Yes. Letting it do the rotation, take care of your shield block and barrier and maybe some cooldowns is just fine. Autotaunt is something I was against on adding, but users requested it for dungeons ...

Nah, autotaunt was around for a while. Smart Taunt on the other hand got added recently.

Well. Execute procs above 20% health are very discutable if they're viable enough. It's implemented but simply does not have a very high priority. Experience, discussions and theorycraft all agree on that you're better of buring your rage on extra heroic strikes/raging blows then using the execute proc.

Below 20% is ofcourse totally different, as it's then a free execute :). I'll recheck the rules behind this logic though, and maybe adjust.

Edit: Checked. The above 20% tier bonus execute is correct. It has the proper rules set for it. The below 20% will receive an update next release --> Added a high priority one when the proc is about to fade off :).

It definitely needs tweaking. Thanks for the feedback! You can disable it in the GUI as of the latest version. That should bring your DPS back to where it was (Probably higher, as AoE got improved).

It looks like a corrupt installation. Can you delete the entire Fury Unleashed folder(s) and redownload?

Should be high again in the latest version :).

10. rosek

rosek New Member

So there is a taunt logic for soo bosses in this cc ?

11. shm0

shm0 New Member

sry, i meant smart taunt not auto taunt.

yes it is a taunt logic for soo bosses. but i cant get this to work. just uses taunt on cd. boss is set as focus.

12. nomnomnom

You need to set the other tank as focus. But i've noticed some issues though, so better not use it yet :D

13. scarletfire

scarletfire Member

Any chance of this being functional any time soon? This would make life so much simpler! No rush naturally, just excited to see a function like this in all it's glory!

14. CoreTank

CoreTank Member

Could you add a option for the heroic leap key to work for mobility, so without target and without being in range

15. nomnomnom

Already in, enable Precombat hotkeys.

Yeah :). Its being worked on.

scarletfire likes this.
    16. oresal

oresal New Member

Few things we need:

-custom hotkey(s) toggling AutoTaunt in protection spec

-custom add list for taunt mobs (in all specs) useful for encounters like heroic malkorok

--can you set up the add list for taunts? add name for malkorok heroic is "Living Corruption", as an example http://www.wowhead.com/npc=71644

-maximize shield block uptime over barrier when glyphed Heavy Repercussions to improve shield slam damages

-maximize enrage uptime with berserker rage when bloodthirst on cooldown and not enraged

-bladestorm only cancels when cleave threshold less than user set amount and/or not enraged with berserker rage on cool down (useable while storming)

-option to berserker rage for break fear, incapacitate, etc. useful for farming warbringers and heroic garrosh, terrace fears

-option to heroic leap in colossus smash, try maintain face target

-option for safeguard on cooldown as damage reduction like vigilance

-auto face target? This is minor but it's affected my dps when I paid less attention. Just for convenience

... There was one more major thing which I've totally forgotten. I'll post again when I remember. Keep up the good work, thanks.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    17. scarletfire

scarletfire Member

Thank you very much kind sir!

18. d0x

d0x Member

since i use this cr on my farm bosses i just recognized it doesn't use Bloodbath (wowhead.com/spell=12292) on fallen protectors, galakras and spoils as arms.
      i have set t6 single and ae set on always, and it just ignores it.
      just me or someone else have this issue?

~d0x

19. nomnomnom

Internal revision 1.5.6.8 has been released!

* Some code cleanup.

Prot:
      * Changed explanation on Smart Taunting - Need the other tank on focus, not the boss!
      * Fixed the incredibly stupid bug in the experimental Smart Taunting function (You can use it now, let me know the results!).

Fury:
      * Improved the experimental "Cancel Bladestorm" logic - Does not cancel in AoE situations and improved the logic behind it (Instantly casts Bloodthrist after the cancel).
      * Improved Execute logic with T16P4 during Execute Phase.

I completely agree with most of your points. I have noted them down and will (try to) implement them.

Provide a logfile please, I looked at the code and it does not look broken.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    20. d0x

d0x Member

here´s the log, i did fight a raid dummy for 3 minutes

Attached Files:

• log.txt
        File size:
        46.6 KB
        Views: