• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. Kurlebalo

Kurlebalo New Member

Really ? I have similar problem, I cant understand how so many people fail on reading first post... There is no movement, there is no targeting in this routine, it will maybe eventually one day probably before end of time be implemented but there are no guarantees of any kind it will happen for sure so facing, targeting and initiating attacks should be done by you.

P.S - nomnomnom have one mistake in description on first page, if that movement comes it will not be advanced, it will be epic like everything else in this routine.

2. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Anyone able to tell me if this routine recognizes/implements the t16 - 4 peice set bonus for fury/arms? (the extra executes)?

3. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

And out of curiosity, what does everyone do when theyre further along than 1st on an interrupt rotation? Disable interrupts and just do it by hand i assume?

4. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Correct. Disable and do it manually. Ability is of-gcd so you can use it anyway :).

It does.

Movement is working in the new core :) So not the end of time ;). And it's not epic, its average. Only for questing sooo ...

It does not.

Correct. It changes accordingly.

Disable AoE in the gui. Or use hotkeys. Only 2 options.

Put the other tank on focus. It'll taunt at the appropriate stacks IF you're targetting the boss. Only for SoO also.

Yes, change the tier4 option in the GUI.

5. Buttercup

Buttercup New Member

I have problem getting the routine to load with the new HB version 740. I had no issues using the routine with 737. Did a fresh install in a new folder with 740. I didnt copy any settings. Created a new folder for Fury Unleashed and updated it with the SVN.

Attached Files:

6. h1582369

h1582369 Member

URGENT: Hi,I would like to say thank you for your EXCELLENT work, first in dps with 385 k it's nice :)

just a BIG PROBLEM : KICK, pls urgenly add an option for disabled the kick ! ! ! !because when the raid lead assigns a raid kick rotation and routine kick chain it makes a mess in the raid!
      URGENT plz!

7. Eponu

Eponu New Member

- Wanted to ask you Guys who raiding Heroic with your Furys if you could post me some Dps Stats at the Raiding Boss Test Dummy for Burst and averege Dps or after 2 minutes

- And another one, could Heroic raiders give me some Routine Settings, whats enable and not or this things

Thnanks =)

8. Buttercup

Buttercup New Member

There is already an option to enable and disable interrupts in class config. Just go have a look, its in the middle cloumn pretty far down. An option for both pummel and talented AoE interrupt. Choose "False" in the interrupt box. Option to disable auto kicks has been in there for as long as I have used the routine. Author has already suggested on this page that you can/should disable it if you use a raid kick rotation.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    9. ltabdiel

ltabdiel New Member

Is there any way you could make the stacks configurable like there is on the Prot Pally routine within PureRotation? Some guilds run different stack counts.

10. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noom now tell me what is better to use version for routine raids , Rev 1556 or 1558 ?

11. lolfan

lolfan Member

Any news on the new core / interim update?

12. Takoda

Takoda New Member

I'm wondering just how optimally this follows icyveins. I've seen it blow RB several times before CS was up then wait several GCDS before using CS and then not even use RB during it. IS there some other priority it follows?

13. spyderdeman

spyderdeman New Member

WTF! How much damage!

14. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Try with 741. 740 has awful bugs.

Already implemented, read through the GUI!

You can edit it in the CS file --> Hashsets.cs

Latest version should be best :).

Didn't start on the interim yet. New core is being tested by some betatesters :).

???

There was an error with the previous HB build which fucked up quite some lines within the priority. Try again with the latest HB version. And no this does not follow Icy Veins. I've tried that one, exactly coded as described and it was alot less DPS. The one this CC follows is a older version of SimCraft with a few minor edits. This rotation has lots of ranks on normal AND heroic fights in both Fury and Arms on WorldOfLogs. Including several top 20 ranks.

Icy Veins isnt always right. Sure the theory might sound correct but that does not mean that it is a DPS increase to follow it. The new core which will be released Soon has a new rotation though, alot more smooth.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
      Buttercup likes this.
    15. amputations

amputations Active Member

nom just a quick question, if you havent already could you implement automated usage of the rik'kal-buff you get from his corpse on klaxxi?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=141857

Its quite a significant DPS-gain on that fight if you take his corpse.

16. Buttercup

Buttercup New Member

I forgot to report back. I downloaded 741 that you suggested and it fixed my issues. Thanks.

17. Takoda

Takoda New Member

It looks like this routine spams HS over RB when CS is up is. Do I have the wrong routine loaded. What should the rotation and priority look like? I also get these errors.

Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Core\Unit.cs(368,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.HamstringUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.HamstringUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Core\Unit.cs(379,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.RareUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.RareUnitsList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Core\Unit.cs(390,54) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.TargetIsBoss(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.TargetIsBoss(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Core\Unit.cs(401,55) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.DoNotUseOnTgtList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Core.Helpers.HashSets.DoNotUseOnTgtList(Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(500,37) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(501,13) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(502,37) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.GetInternalLabelWidth(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid)'
      Compiler Error: c:\Program Files (x86)\honorbuddy\Routines\FuryUnleased\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.cs(503,13) : error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)' and 'FuryUnleashed.Interfaces.GUI.GuiExtentions.MoveSplitterTo(System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid, int)'

18. peter3535

peter3535 New Member

19. Buttercup

Buttercup New Member

What HB version are you running? Try a clean install of 741 if you havent already. I had similiar errors when i used HB version 740. nomnomnom suggested 741 and it fixed my problems. Fresh installs and not copying over settings fix most common problems.

20. Kurlebalo

Kurlebalo New Member

That is not plugin and you cant get it as that, interrupt mode you are talking about is used by routine developers and implemented in them. As far as I know so far it is used for sure in YourRaidingBuddy and FuryUnleashed. In both of them there are options to change it if you want in routine settings.