• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

Is there a big diffrens in arms vs fury as performance for this routine. Im current using Arms and are pleased what I get. But I know u are more focus at fury and just wondering if the routine perform even better if I specc fury instead. Cheers and god bless for this awesome cr! Big up! :)

2. iknowright

iknowright New Member

id go fury with around 35% crit or more and the galakras trinket ... otherwise just stay arms and stack mastery
      but i can say that the new fury unleashed core will have the best raiding routine for warriors on all 3 specs .. arms is "WAY" different than the old core as you can see the huge performance/dps increase overall
      we can only hope it finishs soon to see the difference =)

cheers to nomnom

3. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Coming soon a big change in the new patch .What will change in the routine I would like to know the multiplicity why should we should prepare .

4. BestWarOCE

BestWarOCE Member

Once you hit 580~ ilvl Fury really hits its stride and your numbers skyrocket.

5. iknowright

iknowright New Member

am actually 580+ on ilvl as fury and went to testing arms as part of the Beta testers... i got ranked on every single fight as arms with this CR easily

6. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

Nice, looking forward to the new version :).

7. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

Need some advice,
      I have 581 fury and i cant get any proper burst with this routine(or any other routine).
      i've set talents as mentioned in 1st post , got engeneering as 2nd profession.I open rotation with

-2sec - Potion of Mogu Power
      -1sec - Battle shout
      0sec - Charge
      0sec - Burst (Banner,gloves,Reckl.) and let other to Combat routine

And it gets only around 550-610k dps on burst , and after that it stays 380-400k dps in solo target (Malkorok)
      and i feel akward , when lvl 570-572 fury warrs in same raid gets 700-800k burst ,and i get only 500-600k.

So , any advices ,suggestions to improve?

P.S.

I have 42% crit , 39% mastery , 17% haste , 588ilvl Galakras trinket

8. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

400k is exactly where your supposed to be. Sim it or check dps charts. That's basically peak dps for a fury. I play by hand and with this I end up around the same dps (completely ignoring/being ignorant of the exact rotation this uses specifically). Don't concern yourself with burst - as long as your sustained/average is where it should be (sounds like it is) your AOK. Any descrepencies can be alotted to a lucky cleave or cloak proc, or playing by hand with a macro mouse (is one of only two ways I've ever done more dps than FU). Setting up macros on a naga or g600 which all but guarunteed me thumb althritis later in life or using ares (as arms). In every other situation this is ideal.

If you can't play by hand or don't have a macro mouse, u can try to disable ALL but the essentials (rotation skills) which will help some.

9. HB5316V34

HB5316V34 New Member

Do you have more than one sample? It's a fairly useless exercise trying to compare initial warrior burst dps. Why? Because numerous things can throw that number off. Maybe your trinkets took a long time to proc. Maybe you got unlucky and your stormbolt didn't crit. Maybe your cloak didn't proc during CS. All these things can cause significant differences in burst dps. Unless you've unnecessarily messed with the settings, there's nothing wrong with the routine's opener. The only suggestion would be to allow the routine to handle gloves; it does so pretty well.

10. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

I'm not complaining about average dps , its very OK , was just wondering , is there any ways to get higher burst damage in first 15-25 seconds of combat.

to HB5316V34 , thats not one example , it's just happens almost every boss , the higher burst damage i got was 680k in single target with full raid buff.

11. amputations

amputations Active Member

Al3xwh1t3 I have no clue what you're doing if you get that bad burst at 581, last night I played my warrior which is 567 I bursted 1.1million on heroic Sha of Pride, on a try with good RNG.

12. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Al3xwh1t3 Sha Arrogance is AOE boss , same as Galakras , Trophies .In 581 Girs can rant and rave at me Var 573 and I easily bend over to DPS vara 582 Giray.

13. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

Domin , why are you posting about AoE bosses?i was talking about SOLO bosses like Immerseus , Malkorok , Thok , Juggernaut , and talking only about BURST damage (first 10-20 seconds of fight) , not about AVERAGE dps in the end of fight.

to Amputations Tbh, i very doubt that you could burst 1.1 mil in 567gear in solo target.

14. amputations

Okay Im not big on lying on the internet, but thats what I bursted. It went down after that for sure but I got 1.1million before it faded.

15. FischFutter

FischFutter New Member

I´m at 535 itemlvl and on the fury specc.
      Should i specc arms or fury with this cr?
      Oh, and no Galakras trinket ...

16. RownX

RownX Member

@ 535, the better choice should be arms, choose fury @ aprox 30-35% crit

17. FischFutter

FischFutter New Member

Ty Rown
      I´ve 37% crit.
      I think i stay in my fury specc.

18. iknowright

iknowright New Member

I'd advice you to not spec into stormbolt without having the galakras trinket and insted having the bloodbath talent and making the CR use it always along the fight for a better uptime
      And you might aswell try both specs on a target dummy for around 20mil dmg done to see which spec does the highest dps for you

19. amputations

I cant find the log for it now, but while using hotkey mode and singletarget only I see him use Cleave a lot. Why is he doing that?

20. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

Same for me