• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

just out of curiosity, is the current developmental release rotation similar to the beta FU2 rotation being worked on? (is it generally better than the release version?)

2. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

I can't really agree with this broad of a generalization. I own/extensively tested almost every one of Tuanha's routines and gave a lot of personal feedback on specific PVP mechanics that he personally responded to every time within 48 hours, and actually implemented the code within days. Simple tweaks regarding rotations, use of HP for PVP paladins, AP tracker for UnholyPVP, lining up BS/BB with CS during burst on Arms in Arena just to name a few. He may need to say this clearer, but his routines are obviously PVP-oriented and if you want to get high you have to understand every single setting in every page. You get less cookie cutter freebies in Arena than you get in SOO. The enemy changes everytime, and the number of combinations you may be fighting could have 50-100 variations of a static Garrosh fight if that's considered the "hard" marker of success for PVE.

for an advanced user i feel tuanha does quiet well in SOO, but you have to make changes between fights, it isn't done for you in the CR by default unlike Millz detects each mechanic and actually changes the rotation based on the encounter (Tuanha Doesn't so this, you jave to test ur own settings per boss).

3 weeks into raiding from ZERO PVE AT ALL. I cleared flex then normal at 550 full prideful using Tuanha's CR's just fine. DK dps, DPS war, DK tank. Prot war -- in full pride i got all specs 14/14 in just 3 weeks of raiding from pvp gear. so if you're question is can tuanha be used to raid SOO -- short answer is yes, but it will require more inventention from the user to be worth it to some ppl. benchmarking them as it is with default settins and tanlents : my 562 ARMS war does the same DPS on a single target RAIDBOSSBUMMY using default settings from Tuanha vs FU. I know FU wasn't really focus on Arms much, but having Tuanh who is PVP focused, match FU's Arms CR iin PVE is far from calling the Tuanha one lame. he could just have better customer service to keep people happy by commuicating more.

His customer service may not be the greatest in how he communicates with ppl or the lack of communication, but he does push out a LOT of updates on ALL his CR's. in the last 7 days he as revised every CR TWICE - that's pretty active to me. he just didnt' take the 10 min to discuss it on the forums but they were still relesased, fixing various things people complained about.

3. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Use it in tyrael :).

For the bladestorm, you can disable it as the Tier 4 and Tier 4 aoe settings.

Bladestorm will be fixed perfectly in Fury Unleashed 2! :). Im also trying to make russian language into it.

Post a logfile.

Which means mine is better as its free :D. Also, FU2 > FU1.

You can disable it in the settings, left column.

Fixed in FU2 :).

Supported sure, but adviseable, not really. No real pvp logics, just pve.

Not even close. I stopped development on this version and fully focussing on FU2. All your comments on the old, I review in the new and fix if needed.

Any routine on-par with FU1 is not so good to be honest (Copying me is easy ofcourse :p. Not saying they did, but yah you getmy drift). This as development of FU1 has stopped for quite a while and is being blown away by FU2 :).

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    4. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

absolut richtig, FU hat kein movement, wird erst ab version 2 unterstützt

absolutely correct, fury unleashed has no movement, this will (should) be supported in v2

p.s. first post says it already

Features of Fury Unleashed.

• Free of charge.

5. justanotherday

justanotherday New Member

any ETA on FU2? Are you saving it for WoD or will we see it around patch 6.0?

6. Apsalaar

Apsalaar New Member

Ok so I finally got some decent trinkets(only took 4 months) and a Warforged off hand so I can finally give some feedback regarding damage. My ilvl this past reset was 584 with 2 Warforged HC Weapons, Heroic TTW and Heroic EEG. Rest a mix of Heroic and Warforged Heroic. All upgraded x4.

Not doing adds on Immerseus so no damage to speak of:p

Protectors: We tank all on top of eachother, killtime less than 4minutes, damage better than 670k, rank in the top 60(warcraft logs)
      Sha: We utilize the buff and we tank adds on melee. Killtime less than 4minutes, damage better than 580k, rank in the top 100.
      Galakras: Not cheesing this fight, so we all go balls deep on the adds. Rank just outside 200.
      Iron Juggernaught: Killtime less than 3min 30, damage better than 500k, rank in the top 75.
      The next two bosses we shall soon forget(died like a bitch).
      Malkorok: Killtime less than 3min 40, damage better than 500k, rank in the top 75.
      No logs for spoils
      Thok yea, no.
      Siegecrafter: Stay on boss, killtime less than 5min 30, damage better than 500k, rank in top 75.
      No logs for Klaxxi and Garrosh yet!

Not really close to BiS, and even if I do help the routine with RB's during CSand I manually control Bladestorm. This was the first reset I had good trinkets(had ToT ones) and a good Off hand and I basicly ranked on all fights I could stay alive! The performance is STELLAR, kinda scared if FU2 tops this by miles:p

Keep up the great work, I LOVE IT!

7. ManFriday

ManFriday New Member

Hi nom nom any news on FU2. Can we all expect to become demi-gods any time soon :)

8. Jugganuts

Jugganuts New Member

This^
      I'd love to test it out :p
      and not sure if current arms is up to date at all.. Can any main spec Arms war confirm if FU1s current routine for it is up to scratch?

9. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noomnoom когда же именно появится FU2 ? Жду с нетерпением.

10. masterdragon

masterdragon Member

hey Nom any chance we can get a eta window on the new build?

11. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Aand we need a new name! I think Fury is a bit too confusing for a lot users hence I want a little bit more universal name. Will support all 4 specs for warriors in PvE only. I'll leave PvP in the capable hands of Tuanha, cokx and richie :).

So a contest; Come up with a new name. The grand prize will be beta access! :p

12. Daviid

Daviid New Member

OK I'm CRAP at making up names but the prize of beta access is to tempting (however small the chance of winning) hahaha.

Anyway here's my suggestion - DPS (Devastating Power Solutions)

13. CoreTank

CoreTank Member

My suggestion is Warrior's Way / Way of the Warrior

14. extremevil

extremevil Member

Omni Stance or Stances

15. deaprince

deaprince New Member

Some suggestions

The Nom-iator. <--- much creative, such skill, wow [​IMG]

WarRe - Warrior Redone

The Stance Of Death/ or Dance Of Death

Deadly Reflex - I like this one

Veni Vidi Vici - "I came, I saw, I conquered"

Warrior's Revamped

Yeahh thats it for now ill think of some more but enjoy this video if you didnt like any of the names ! :D

[video=youtube;SMWi7CLoZ2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q[/video]

Yes.... yes i do have to much time on my hands

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    16. Pdub1

Pdub1 Member

Warrior unchained! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)
      beat them up! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Charge! Your friendly Warrior Routine. (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

critical!-Your Warrior Routine (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Heroic leap!--Your leap to win! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Best regards,
      Pdub1

17. xakor

xakor New Member

How bout' "Unending Rage". Matches with the glyph, and seems fitting for something warrior related. Otherwise, i'd say that "Blood Craze" might be a decent fit.

This took about 10 minutes, so it looks like total arse, but still... it's a pitch!
      Z9QDbCY.png

18. masterdragon

masterdragon Member

how about Unbridled Wrath?

19. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I suck at naming things, but these are just a few ideas. As you can see, I like using Latin because it sounds neat. Anyway, here's my two cents worth.

WoD - Warriors of Draenor (hah, cheap, I know)
      Ira Sine Fine - Rage Without End (rough Latin translation)
      Vindicator's Resolve
      Blood & Guts
      Champion's Wrath
      Gladiator's Might
      Finem Vitae - Life's End (rough Latin)
      Terminus Est
      Banzai! - The Warrior Kamikaze
      Gladius

20. ManFriday

ManFriday New Member

amongst the same as everyone else as warriors are almost gods now FU2 will get us the rest of the way there. my submitions are as follows:-
      Unbound Rage
      The Power Released
      Beyond Belief (how good this routine is)
      Godliness incoming
      Warrior, A class for heroes played by heroes
      those are my choices atm I might think of more
      A free Beta invite is probs the best post I've seen by a Dev get his own community involved would be friggin great to be the one who names the routine. would feel like killing Garry on 25Hc server 1st lol