• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. vibrator

vibrator New Member

latest build gets stuck spamming rend :cool: dps went down 8k maybe was me ill try again with a fresh HB install

Attached Files:

2. Protoss

Protoss New Member

i have same problem (spamming rend) it will happen when it want start aoe (more than 3 mobs)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    3. Fluid

Fluid New Member

Tried Glad with new build, even better!
      Thunderclap works woo!
      A thing I've found is if/when i change a talent the CR stops working. I find you have to change stances to something else then back to the one you want to use, it will now work fine.

4. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

New version is up for approval which brings some needed arms love!

Version 0.0.0.9-B2
      ====================================================
      * Core: Redesigned MultiDoT methods - Need refinement.
      * All Specs: Updated to new MultiDoT methods.
      * Arms: Fixed Rend spam in AoE situations.
      * Arms: Vastly improved Rend spreading - Should have 100% uptime on 4 or less targets - Above 4 is untested.
      * Protection: Improved logics for Thunder Clap.

5. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

hello i found out that honorbuddy doesnt take into consideration the latency u have... there is an option in wow called "custom lag tolerance" under combat options that allows us to be able to skip the loss of time we would have waiting for the full gcd to come back (like honorbuddy does)... this results in a BIG loss of active time (50-100ms per GCD is a LOT if u sum them together in a 1 minute fight)!!!! i remember when i used to play in cataclysm we had honorbuddy casting spells way before the GCD had finished (for example 300/400ms before the spell could actually be casted) therefore not wasting any time and resulting in a perfect rotation.... is there any way we could get back to that somehow? is there anything i can add in the CCs to make it work like that?

6. centrino

centrino Member

Thanks for the update, looking forward to trying it out later tonight if it's published by then.

7. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

guys im having a problem: when rotation is active im used to keep my right click mouse pressed always to move freely... problem is that somehow when i hold the right click button the rotation stops and doesnt start again unless i move or release the right click button... has someone noticed this? what could it be? thanks for response

8. tazd3v

tazd3v New Member

I know it might not be the best place to post this but will there still be a free version of this routine? I saw the thread for that one got moved to archive.

9. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

@Jorakel - Check the Hotkeys section in the CC and make sure you don't have that button bound to something in the hotkeys section. Also, if you're using a mouse that implements a button configuration program like many due (i.e. logitech mice), make sure you check in there as well to ensure that the button isn't assigned to something conflicting with the CC. Hope this helps.

10. dobry

dobry New Member

hey i have a problem in PVP with this routine when i join Arena Matches it just dont work anymore dont do spells and nothing anybody knows the issue?in pve it is very good and great but in pvp only in arena it doesnt work in battleground it is working flawless too:(plz help

11. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

gonna try reinstall the drivers for the mouse (razer) and see if that fixes it... i check all the hotkeys in the cc and they are ok none conflicting.. thanks for answer!

12. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

also i have another problem... i bound the left shift key to the pause button on the hotkeys section but apparently it doesnt work (i hold shift and it doesnt pause the rotation..)... anyone found that out too? any suggestions? any idea of the reason of that behaviour? thank you for answer

13. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

@dobry - I'm pretty sure this CC isn't designed to work in Arena at all. In arena, targets are classified in a different way than in PvE or BGs hence the routine doesn't understand that there's something there to DPS. You'll need to look elsewhere if you're wanting a true Arena Profile since I'm pretty sure Nomnomnom won't be supporting play in Arenas.

14. wikki74

wikki74 Member

Just a suggestion: Would it be possible to start a fight in Gladi Stance and switch to Def Stance (through Hotkey eg)?
      This would be nice eg when Tank dies and there is no BR available...

15. eye_356

eye_356 New Member

U cannot change stance in combat

16. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

ok pause hotkey doesnt work... anyone knows why? i hold pause button and it doesnt pause the rotation... also rotation seems to stop sometimes when i move around (if i stand still it keeps going flawless) anyone knows why? or how to fix it? hotkeys are set ok and mouse is set ok

17. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

anyone else have an issue with it chain casting rend for some reason? its like it get stuck on rend and seems to randomly go back to normal when it wants to..

18. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

my issue is that it randomly stops the rotation (ive noticed that it does it when i strafe right or left just before the bot should cast a spell) and starts again when i move again... can u try to reproduce and fix it please? i cant use it otherwise....:/.... or does anyone know how to fix it? it doesnt happen with any other rotation ive tried

19. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

i think it has something to do with movement implemented into the rotation... but i disabled everything regarding movement but it keeps doing it.... can ANYONE HELP?

20. Jorakel

Jorakel New Member

ok i noticed it only does it when i hold the right clikc of mouse (not when i strafe)... so any idea of what could it be? i didnt find this problem with any other rotation