• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Degenz

Degenz New Member

Oh Nom's another thing during certain boss fights like twin ogron and brackenspore i noticed arms/gladiator has trouble multi dotting with rend, I'm almost certain its because the NPC's are so freaking huge, because during tectus it multidots like a Mofo just perfectly and also during dummy's it works just fine, but except those 2 boss fights i stated about twins and bracken Can you have a look at that?

2. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Very annoying bug and not so easy to fix. But added to the todo.

Post a logfile - And did oyu change specs?

It is, but only for Loss of Control - It does nothing else for Arms ...

3. Roony

Roony Member

When taking Storm Bolt and Anger Management, the routine isn't prioritising SB in CS even when CS is 1 gcd off cd.
      *edit* sorry, crappy explanation since i was mid-raid.
      As Arms spec when taking Anger Management, the routine will cast Stormbolt outside of CS window, even if CS is under ~2 seconds off cooldown. I'll post a log when it happens again since I didn't log last night sorry. It's probably borderline impossible to take the cooldown reduction from Anger Management into account but shouldn't priority be to hold off Stormbolt for the CS window?
      Thanks for the fast response as always nomnomnom ^^

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    4. nomnomnom

Explain a tad better please, as both CS and SB are very high priority. Also post a logfile so I can see your settings etc.

5. Degenz

Degenz New Member

I forgot to mention this as im sure you already know, back to the twin ogrons and brackenspore. Fury also doesn't whirlwind either unless they are tightly stacked right on top of each other. Keep up the good work though Noms!

6. ronnysoprano

ronnysoprano New Member

I use HBRelog what to type in "Custom Class" ???

Regards

7. Thacai

Thacai Member

NomNomNom just wanted to point out that fury is fine. Problem the Common % of Users here are facing is a gearing and Itemization Issue. Granted my Ilevel is higher than the Average User here on A Single Target Fight Butcher [ Normal] Fury for my Char is pulling close to 30k DPS [ Blood Bath / Anger Management / Stormbolt. It also helps to Hotkey cast Tier Abilities and Cd's Rather than let the Routine Cast them Normaly. [670 Ilevel [ Crappy 640 2h weapons] .

Just wanted to put my 2 cents. Please be advised as your gear and Crit % Goes up Fury DPS will increase Simcraft talks about Ideal DPS situation with minimal Movement

Nom you are doing a great Job. as a warrior playing from Vanilla and raiding in top tier guilds your rotation has been spot on since day 1. It does the same dps i can do by hand maybe 5-7% more. cause it makes 0 mistakes on rotation.

8. thebuddybrother

thebuddybrother New Member

Plz nom, when is the next fury update will be up?

9. deurbelz

deurbelz New Member

I can confirm this, dont have a logfile right now.

10. Tayroo

Tayroo New Member

Here's a very recent log, per your request.

As you can see, once in a while it goes off, maybe once in ten times, other than that I need to pause the routine and manually cast it.

Attached Files:

11. Glinir

Glinir New Member

4 k below my simcraft with enyo set at 45.

12. visaar

visaar New Member

guys bot never will be better then manual :) i know when use raging blow when i dont have to much rage to save rage and for protect moment when ANy SPELL dont proc i know when use berserker rage and others others rotines in HB is for a ppl who dont know how do it good in other class maybe is good but warrior IS LUCKY SPEC something like OH trinket proc OHH bloodthirst crit proc oh wild strike and others others. This routine is now best for warrior but remember never will be better then manual playing ;) routine use all in sequence problem is moment when you CAN do nothing becouse you waste spells before bloodthirst

13. justanotherday

justanotherday New Member

WoD Arms Warrior Guide

Nom, if you could go over Arms using the Method guide that would be great. Seeing as Arms is pretty much the strongest AoE spec we have and considering theres is really only 2 fights that are single target fights, it would be nice to get some updates to the Arms play. Im seeing so many wasted CS and SD.
      I am currently pulling far higher numbers then the routine as Arms.
      Glad and Prot are pretty close to perfect, ive ranked top 50 on all Heroic fights as Glad using this routine.
      Fury feels to be in a decent spot atm, routines numbers and my numbers are running quite close together since the last Fury update, tho the timings are a little off.

14. Fluid

Fluid New Member

I had similar issues with Dr and rav tied to bb and not working plus a few other small issues and most of them were sorted out by playing with the tps. Stock is 30, I currently run at 40 and even with a high spec pc I raid on norm settings just to keep the fps constantly high.

15. Canbus

Canbus New Member

nomnomnom, for some reason this profile drops my fps with 30-40... any ideas?

On an other note, this profile does very well, good job on it.

16. nomnomnom

Alright this is going a bit out of hand here. Can we get back to what this topic is for? Support for the routine. With the recent discussion, I can't even grasp where to begin to respond to you guys.

If you're going that route - Don't come crying here that you got banned cause of FUP and Enyo.

We've discussed this on Skype already.

I've implemented a possible fix at next release.

Large enough to make differences. People should sim per item to determine whether it's an upgrade or not.

When it's ready.

I have seen logs from users performing very well with the current Fury rotation, ranking in WoL easily at high positions.

Arms comment is noted and will be up next after Fury.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    17. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Кто нибудь может подсказать бис для гладиатора и ярости?

18. CyberElpy

CyberElpy New Member

Dominowood, сайт askmrrobot может подсказать вам любой бис-гир под любой спек.

-----
      Рутины не используют умения-таланты Аватара и Безрассудство (Avatar and Recklessness) против манекенов, это слегка неудобно для сравнения дпса разных спеков.

View attachment 8000 2014-12-31 18.29.txt

19. flaguy

flaguy New Member

I uploaded my settings not long ago but i guess mod removed it.. Im pushing 35k dps as gladiator @ ilvl 664 and Fury dps push @ 29k average.. I will upload another setting tonight for both gladiator and Fury..

20. Master34

Master34 Member

On which fight? Single target aka butcher?