• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. eng1ish

eng1ish New Member

this, its a pain the the ass, i also understand it would be a pain in the ass to fix/program to tho

2. eng1ish

eng1ish New Member

theres some settings u need to change but it does work for grinding

3. RownX

RownX Member

works for Arms! set to always, then it gets used as it should be: Ravager -> CS/Bloodbath-> everything else

4. Fluid

Fluid New Member

I'm having issues! I've been using smf and it's been working perfect. Have just received 2 much better 2h ers, so have gone to TG. My dummy Dps over 10 mins with user control on cds has plummeted 4k Dps.

I have tried the "other" warrior cr and it's pulling 5k more then fu2 with TG but almost identical on smf. Is there a TG oversight?

5. Wiiklove

Wiiklove New Member

Hey guys!
      Can someone share their settings for Fury/Arms?
      Like, when to use what ect, hotkeys

6. captainsubtext

captainsubtext New Member

no. and its really annoying :(

7. RownX

RownX Member

works for me.

8. bestdamnwarrior

bestdamnwarrior Member

@RownX - Why in the heavens would you EVER set Ravager to always. On every fight where Ravager would even be utilized, there is heavy movement. Having it set to always means you have no control as to when it's being cast. Tectus for example, extremely heavy movement fight, always setting is pointless, Brackenspore, another slightly heavy movement fight, chances of it being cast when the boss and add are together are very high, why waste it in on a single target. Just some examples.

@captainsubtext - As of last night's raid, I was able to change talents between boss pulls without having to restart the CR or the program.

Mysigt. likes this.
    9. RhiminSimon

RhiminSimon New Member

[​IMG]

Everything with 663er gear.

10. Fluid

Fluid New Member

Insane numbers there! What build?

11. RownX

RownX Member

Tectus is only heavy movement, if you got a bad group. Mythic as melee is only movement for you, to avoid damage. Even when the 8 adds are beeing cleaved, you don't "run", cause you would just cause more disorientation for the whole raid. And at the end, where everything gets clustered by impales there is almost no chance to set ravager right.
      I did ~50k DPS with ravager always, dragon roar always (but disabled it before last phase), bladestorm by hand.

Brackenspore? easy, most of the time only one ravager gets misplaced due to a bad wave incoming. Get good healers so you can stack as long as possible at the blue mushroom -> gg^^
      Yes you could get ~1k dps more... but after progress with good gear, I got too lazy xD

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    12. RhiminSimon

RhiminSimon New Member

what do you mean by build ?

13. pwnyhofpl0x

pwnyhofpl0x Member

i think he mean your spec skills

14. Fluid

Fluid New Member

Ravager isn't as strong as AM at ilvl 660+ roughly and for one time that Ravager is misplaced which I find is most fights it's wasted over AM.

@RhiminSimon; what Tallents did you use? Did you have FU2 control your cds?
      I cannot pull over 26k @ilvl 663

15. RhiminSimon

RhiminSimon New Member

Ko'ragh = Double Time, Enraged Regeneration, Sudden Death, Stormbolt, Vigilance, BloodBath & Ravager
      Butcher = Double Time, Enraged Regeneration, Sudden Death, Stormbolt, Vigilance, BloodBath & Ravager
      Tectus = Double Time, Enraged Regeneration, Sudden Death, Dragon Roar, Vigilance, Bladestorm & Ravager

FU2 controls all my cds except Ravager since it places the spell bad/while moving.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
    16. Fluid

Fluid New Member

Interesting, thank you.

I'm still having issues. It plays smf perfect but when I switch to tg my dps plummets. Using other crs my tg setup has a consistent gain over my smf set.

17. Brentus

Brentus New Member

I just wanted to ask if there was any any of adding a few small things to help with questing and soloing old raids. Like make recklessness used with bladestorm as there is already an option there for bloodbath this shouldn't be to hard and also add an option to use spell reflect on cd.

The main thing i wanted to ask about was changing stances as i currently can not find an option anywhere in the UI to do this i was wondering if you can add an option to change to Defensive stance when being targeted to hit in arms spec then change back when not being hit. This would help a lot with soloing and heroics dungs and add control in raids. I look pretty silly when the tank dies in a heroic and then i pick up the boss and i change to d stance and it auto changes me back to battle stance.

18. Fluid

Fluid New Member

To add to that, rather then add use on brostorm have a "burst" hotkey. So you can select to use talents on cd or on burst key.

19. Barfuu

Barfuu New Member

A hotkey for enabling/disabling the multi-target logic would be nice. Especially at Mar'Gok it's very important to disable the cleave-damage like whirlwind and bladestorm to don't fu*k the raid in 2nd transition phase while bombing the adds when Mar'Gok is active again.

20. Fluid

Fluid New Member

@Nom,

I have been playing around a heap to get this new version to work with TG. As I said before, my SMF works perfectly but as I go to TG the cr plummets in damage. This however I found if i turn fury rotation from development back to normal, TG starts to work again. Ive done fresh installs, ive tried all the settings and this seems to be the problem, the Dev routine with TG.

Thanks.