• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. mazty

mazty New Member

What is CR?

2. Aziziel

Aziziel New Member

Combat Routine?

3. eye_356

eye_356 New Member

8 fps Blast Furnace hype

4. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

Is Enyo set right? A few of us were having this same issue. If you used it in MoP its completely different now, apparently you can't let it do everything anymore, you have to time cds etc.

5. mazty

mazty New Member

Does Enyo even have setting to change? I dont really understand what you're saying. Enyo has ticks per second, framelock settings, and a couple other settings?

6. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

Depends on your FPS

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...102004-bot-enyo-ultimate-raiding-botbase.html

7. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

8. mazty

mazty New Member

9. kamus

kamus Member

Hello, well the dps on the boss Kromog is very bad and full of bugs.He uses not ravager, he does not attack the hands of boss.Please fix the bugs.

10. Berthughesey

Berthughesey New Member

I have not made it to Kromog yet because my guild sucks but if ravager is an issue for people maybe they could try setting it to a hotkey so that it will drop where your pointer is, just make sure to hold your pointer in a location where ravager can be placed and if that does not work I would try out AM BB for talents until a working ravager is put in.

As for the target hand while gripped issue it seems quite a few of the Cr's we pay for are having the same issue with targeting them. Pretty sure the developers or in our case developer are hard at work on it.

11. d0x

d0x Member

Kromog, cuz a lock blocked my rune i didnt get i a hand and the healer pushed me to stay alive
      and btw if u face i an special direction the cr attacks em

not for me, FUP beta has a fix for it, and there is an hb plugin that helps, i have stable 40-60 fps in raids with fup

settings are just as they load up expect baldestorm, bladestom i used mannualy

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      now i know why i barely post in here

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    12. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Not possible - It's a cancast bug/hb bug. Live with it until it's fixed in HB.

Sure thing.

Rune of Grasping hand is being investigated. I didn't reach that fight yet so no idea yet what to do there :D.

What extra keys would you like then?

Yes that's possible. I'll add it to the todo list.

The third rend should be fixed as of next release. Kromog is being investigated.

Yeah yeah, after 25 posts I understand that there is AoE issues with performance. Being worked on and tested by my testers.

Being worked on.

Hit me up on Skype.

FPS drop is only natural - HB"s wiki also states that there WILL be FPS drops if you use honorbuddy.

Being worked on.

Sorry I do not understand what you're trying to say here.

The hands thing is most likely a honorbuddy cancast issue. I'll investigate but unsure if I can fix it. Might as well be something the HB team needs to fix.

13. d0x

d0x Member

14. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Thank you for the reply nom. I'm not home now so I can't see my hotkeys nor what I suggested a few days ago in a post here but off the top of my head, three I would love 1) ALT if it's not being used as a modifier (I don't use modifiers) and 2/3) probably easier and more importantly for us razer naga users the 11 and 12 key which when set as numpad mode (ideal) is numpad end and numpad home iirc.

1-10 is already there via keyboard and numpad, just 11&12 ala home/end are missing.

Would be AWESOME to get those in :)

Looking super forward to your next update. I've used fu for a looooong time - I know It in and out and prefer it so I'm looking forward to changing back once all the kinks are worked out (especially the fps loss&hitching)

I know we hate plugging other routines here, and to be clear - stealing code isn't what I'm advocating in any way; but you may want to look into what tuan is doing differently because his routine suffers from next to no performance hit period. Ae or otherwise.

15. nomnomnom

Upcoming release will ease the stress on the pc - fps loss. It's not entirely solvable with the current core. As you all know Im working on the recode as well, but you guys are keeping me busy with the old one as well ;)!

16. Tayroo

Tayroo New Member

Some information to people with FPS losses:

I had this problem, FPS dropping from 60 to roughly 10-20 FPS when engaging in a fight. I have a fairly strong computer, i7 4770k, 16gb ram, GTX 780ti, SSD drive and a 100 Mbit connection on top of it.
      Played around with different settings and changed a couple of settings in game and in HB:

- I disabled Vertical Sync (since it locked my FPS at 60 and not above due to my screen being 60Hz)
      - I disabled Max Foreground FPS and Max Background FPS
      - I changed to Direct X 11
      ... this increased my FPS in game without HB.

Biggest change came to HB bot config. In Enyo, I noticed that enabling Hardlock (no matter what TPS I set it to) caused my FPS to drop to 15-20 in a fight.
      So I disabled Hard Lock and just enabled Soft Lock set to 45 TPS.

Before changes I had 30-60 FPS idle, 10-20 FPS in a fight.

After changes I had 75-125 FPS idle, 50-60 FPS in a fight.

Have yet to try it in BRF, but will do tonight and will report if it helped much. Although I do agree with others that FU2 is heavier on FPS than other CRs. Looking forward to the recode, thanks for your hard work!

17. nomnomnom

Unless absolutely a necessity, I'd strongly advise against using softlock for FUP. It might gain you fps, but also loss in dps.

FUP2 - Update will probably hit tomorrow which will ease on your systems. It will not entirely solve the fps drops though.
      FUP3 - Steady progress but will take a while before its releasable.

18. tomh2011

tomh2011 Member

[​IMG]

Got a similar system build to you (ive an i7 3930k CPU though, gtx780ti, 240gb ssd etc)

Go into NVidia control panel & change settings in there for WoW (specifically vsync) I've had much better fps since :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    19. dobry

dobry New Member

was yesterday again in blackrock foundry and again have issued with my routine that he pauses very often its like nonstop pause highly on boss firelord karzag and the spells often are thunderclap and whirlewind dont know why again here are some logs maybe i get a answer finally from u nom or help dont want to saound rude but its annoying this pauses and dmg crap stats was arms yesterday and tried fury also on firelord and again very often pauses stutter issues..maybe someone know some answers

View attachment 2444 2015-02-08 23.46.txt View attachment 5464 2015-02-09 03.02.txt View attachment 1628 2015-02-09 02.55.txt

20. the toast

the toast New Member

He said he is working on it and there will be an improvement in the next release. Normally nom is very quick to respond and update. It is probably not as quick as normal as he mentioned before that he is working on FUP3 which likely means a complete work over. I am very excited for FUP3 to release even if it may not be for a while. In the meantime the CR still works great and I can parse in the 85th-99th percentile on warcraft logs on every fight I have done in BRF so far using this CR. 7/10H bosses downed so far using this CR and every boss in the top 85th-99th percentile is pretty damn good in the first week of BRF I would say. Yes there is a bit of lag for AoE sometimes and a few tweaks to work out, but only dipping down to 10FPS-30FPS at worst is not the end of the world and is certainly manageable until it can be fixed.

This is by far the best warrior CR out there for raiding, trust me I have tried many and compared them, including bots outside of HB. I have tried at least 8 or more other what are suppose to be the best raiding warrior bots/rotation assistants/CRs out there and none can compare to FUP2. Some of them are much more expensive too but still do not compare. There was only one or two that came close but even then one would crash sometimes and was slow to update after patches. They are still 2k-3k DPS behind this testing on a dummy and was not nearly as configurable so some fights you were kinda screwed. Another one that was kinda close lacked options and proper hotkeys etc.. It also has had a bad reputation of getting people banned in the past so I would not trust it. Overall nothing compares to FUP2+HB in terms of overall DPS, configuration choices and options, hotkeys, stability and account safety. FUP3 will only set the standard higher when it comes out.