• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed II - Premium

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, Aug 22, 2014.

1. maxfx

maxfx New Member

@Roony
      Thanks alot for your replies mate , appreciated it :)

@nomnomnom
      Check your pm's mate . I whispered you with Paypal donation codes :)

Keep up the good work on an ALREADY amazing routine!

2. Roony

Roony Member

@maxfx
      all good mate ^^

@nomnomnom
      Is there a way to change specs (e.g Fury to Arms) without having to restart the bot? Also I'm noticing an issue with frame-rate once I drop below a certain HP percentage. When I'm under, my frames drop below 15~ fps (unusual on my setup).
      I've got:
      Shield Wall - 40%
      Healthstone - 25%
      Happens regardless of whether I've used these abilities or not.
      Can't post a log yet, will do once I finish work :3

3. extremevil

extremevil Member

Ye, have experienced this. especially on malkorok fight where your hp is low but u still have full shield. Game becomes unplayable.

4. Modernn

Modernn Member

Will we have to repurchase for 6.0 or WoD if we buy this?

5. Roony

Roony Member

@Modernn
      Sellers are required to support their product for 180 days according to the store :) So hopefully it will be optimised for 6.0/WoD ^^

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    6. Kavol

Kavol New Member

Hello nomnomnom,

I have encountered the following issue while my warrior was levelling, after killing the first mob the bot seemed unable to charge a second mob that was attacking my toon mainly because it was too close to use charge, however instead of resorting to walk towards the mob to kill it the bot just stood there unable to do anything till it got killed (The mob was a ranged attacker).

Moving the toon a bit away from the mob so that it will charge or moving the toon a bit towards the mob seems to fix this, otherwise the bot will just wait to get killed.

I'm attaching a very big log, however the part where this happens is the very end, unluckily only the "Diagnostic" log from Honorbuddy was enabled, not the logging in Fury Unleashed 2, so I'm not sure there'll be enough information, if I get in the same situation with logging in FU2 enabled I'll send you that log as well.

Code:
      [16.28.29.936 D] Changed POI to: Type: Kill, Name: Coldarra Spellbinder
      [16.28.29.936 N] [FUP] Current target is not the best target. Switching to Coldarra Spellbinder
      [16.28.30.089 D] [(debug)] "Charge"(100) interrupted via UNIT_SPELLCAST_FAILED Event.
      Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    7. Roony

Roony Member

@Kavol
      Looks like changing targets and charging was working fine up until this error:
      Here's where the UNIT_SPELLCAST_FAILED events started AFAIK. Weird.

Shot in the dark here, but maybe try disabling your plugins and see if it happens again.

8. Kavol

Kavol New Member

I tried already, still happened, the issue doesn't happen 100% of the time, I know charge is working, it aso has no issues with melee opponents as they just "run towards you" but I had issues with ranged (those 2 examples are melee mobs, not ranged).

Code:
      [15.29.47.047 D] [InteractWith-v1684(debug)] "Free Kaskala Spirit"(45504) interrupted via UNIT_SPELLCAST_FAILED Event.

this is prolly not related to that, it's related to the quest http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11607/the-lost-spirits , I had to manually intervene during the quest and it prolly tried to use the quest item on a mob I already used it on to, or something similar. I had the charge issue happening in other occasions w/o me tampering with what the bot was doing, so I don't think that was the cause.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    9. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Working on the charge thing. I think I've found the issue (Mistake in my range check, and a facing mistake on charge), will do some tests. Also a major revamp of the method on how we handle enemy units is coming up ... In theory it should be faster.

Does the FPS drop happen in all fights, or only certain fights? Will need a log also, need to see all your settings :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    10. huju3967

huju3967 New Member

Hey There. First of all, congrats for this CC, it's awesome...

my first question - is there any way for the routine to react on trinket procs? for example, if the internal cd of trinket will be finished in a fiew seconds, but dmg cd's are finished right now?! maybe to wait before using cd's for a maximum of x seconds, if trinketproc is possible in x seconds? maybe a script like in millz warlock routine?

Now my second question - WoW Patch 6.0.2 is very near yet, and the running system will be changed :) that means, blizz is going to change warrior rotation and spells. is there anybody testing on ptr to get a (good) working version of FU2 after prepatch? what do you think how long will it take to get a working version?

thanks

11. RownX

RownX Member

use CDs manually... more DPS output due to encounterspecific variations

12. mrbgray

mrbgray New Member

So I need feedback i have been using the ragedump logic is there any benefit or more dps from disabling this. Just curious and i have also been using enraged stormbolt.
      Basically just making sure I have optimal settings for max dps as im doing heroics.

13. war22

war22 New Member

can anyone tell me how much dps are ya doing in heroic siege of orgrimmar with this,thinking of buying it

14. mrbgray

mrbgray New Member

568 pulling over 300k normally pretty easily but idk what it is but something has to be wrong now low low dps will post a log after raid. Edit: Forgot and closed honorbuddy without log ignore post.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
    15. nomnomnom

No, there are no item-reaction logics on the cooldowns. If you want to align them, use them manually. It's on my future function list though, but won't be there at least until WoD. It needs to be dynamic and low maintenance.

On the patch, the core itself should be ready for 6.0.2. unless the HB team makes massive changes to HB. Rotations are a continues process, but they do not look very engaging so far for WoD. My current work is basically gaining a few MS on speed and fixing some issues which persist when WoD hits. Non-WoD issues are a little lower on my priority list.

Ragedump logic should be enabled. Has a formula behind it to queue up extra Heroic Strikes if your rage income is very high. Enraged Stormbolt ... Meh, only if you have very very high crit levels I'd recommend to enable it. Otherwise keep it disabled just to be safe.

You can trial it to try it out yourself :).

16. Duncan

Duncan New Member

I would like to try this CR too, but i don't see a trial button on the buddy store page.

17. nomnomnom

Login to your buddyauth account first?

18. Roony

Roony Member

@Duncan
      Unless you're logged into your buddyauth account you won't be able to see it.

19. Roony

Roony Member

@war22
      At 581, I'm opening at around +1.2mil then going down to around 450~500k consistent (Fury). With Arms it's a bit higher depending on the fight. I'm not the highest DPS though, around 6th~ on average.

20. cool22

cool22 New Member

Im trying out the trial now,can someone tell me the best setting for fury plz thx