• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Game lag caused by the bot

Discussion in 'Stormbuddy Support' started by SIL3N7, Oct 26, 2015.

1. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    2. bigworm79

bigworm79 New Member

thats really the only real issue i have with the bot atm. the lag is pretty insain. my tps is at 6.5 lol which *****s me up. i can run demonbuddy just fine no lag at all. whats even more strange is sometimes the lag gets better but there is always a stutter. still works tho so i can get dailys done.

3. SIL3N7

SIL3N7 Active Member

I can run multiple copy's of Wow/HB and Diablo/DB. Its not possible to run more then one Heroes with out work arounds. but if it was i wouldn't even try becasue i feel like my computer would explode No joke.. The first time i started the Buddy beta my computer started to smell like it was being worked over harder then it ever has..

I think the issue i have with it at the moment is. I like to watch the bot play, I know im not the only one.. I can not watch the bot currently for more then a few min without my head hurting.

The bot is great and gets better and better. and i know this issue will eventually be improved so im just looking for some reading on the issue

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
    4. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Spot on.. This is a problem.

5. flitzer

flitzer New Member

same problem here :(

6. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

lol, Indeed, stutter is heavy. Council has agreed on this matter :p If i stop + Start the bot while a match is going on, tps is -35.. lol

7. Aprosule

Aprosule New Member

I use CPUcores to give HotS and SBB priority for all cores. Long gone are the days of <10TPS. True, I can understand why the devs should work on optimizing the bot to use more resources when they are available, but I can't help but show them mercy considering how much work they are putting into other more pressing matters. Just use a workaround for now. I'm sure they'll sort it out when they get to it.

8. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

I just wish this would've worked for me also. Was a no go, I've tried everything, from compatibility mode ( Both HotS and bot put to same compatibility + Optimized cores differently ) Nothing seems to work for me from these options, how unfortunate. :confused:

9. Aprosule

Aprosule New Member

How about elevated privileges? Run it as administrator?

10. Xenaux

Xenaux New Member

This is embarassing that dev team can't fix lag problem so far... Bot is almost useless atm. I purchased lifetime license so i will try this bot back in a year. MAYBE finally it will be fixed, but I doubt. It is a shame that this bot costs 25 euro- isn't worth 1 cent for me.

11. jthmz

jthmz New Member

has anyone fixed this? Mines doing the same crap. kinda dissapoint. Running win10 if it makes any diff.

12. Nexxy

Nexxy Member

They released a update which fixed the stutter a little, but it's still stupifying the behaviour. It should be a lot less better overall from my own personal test done a month ago or so, after they get the stutter fixed a lot more. The logic is ok, i think. It would just seem like a stupid player costing the match for the team at times, which is a lot better than performance a month ago. The logic has been improved a lot. Stutter fix + some logic still obviously needed though to make this optimal, my bot doesnt use mount btw. Still going to wait for it to improve more, but it's really heading in a interesting direction. +Star Stickers

13. flitzer

flitzer New Member

Is this behaviour fixed in the next days?

Bot is running on Win7, newest beta version, 1.4 TPS...

Some games are aborted, cause of high latency, while the bot is running.

14. rips40

rips40 New Member

hi

now 4 years later its still sucks acting like a drunk idiot hitting the wall not fighting the enemy